Votes: 2 3.8%
  • kimsim12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Touch of Insanity

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Let them be upset. THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I DO FOR THEM.

kimmie you're not exempt, no. Cause you offered in the first place and by the time I ever meet any of you you'll no longer be a minor.

@kimsim12 You offered?? You should know better than to do such things at this point o.o

I vote for myself clearly. Next step in our friendship >D

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
I voted for myself cuz it'd be kind of hilarious (for other people) cuz I'll just be awkward-frightened-giggling the whole time. lmao

Gotta service the fans. ;3

• Love
Reactions: Joan
"This list is disturbing" is beating all other votes, though Grumpy is still weirdly in the lead of actual ppl votes.

Clearly, more people need to change their votes to me. Now that I'm here >D

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
"This list is disturbing" is beating all other votes, though Grumpy is still weirdly in the lead of actual ppl votes.
This obviously means that you need to give the lap dance to the list itself. No person will have to worry about it and your requirement would be filled. :/

How does one give a list a lap dance?

Question the list as you like, but it's winning.

Also, is this cheating?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
Question the list as you like, but it's winning.

Also, is this cheating?
There were no rules prohibiting name changes to existing poll options. I think you're in the clear. Nicely done.

Unfortunately you do not qualify. Despite name changes. It's like how I can be talking to someone about a "Robert" and be referring to one specific Robert and not a Robert on the other side of the world. Grumpy is still in the lead and you are a babadook.

Unfortunately you do not qualify. Despite name changes. It's like how I can be talking to someone about a "Robert" and be referring to one specific Robert and not a Robert on the other side of the world. Grumpy is still in the lead and you are a babadook.
Ah well, t'was worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.