Firefly OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your character's info, let's see what you've got. ;D

NAME: Zane Johnson
PLANET OF BIRTH: Athens
SOCIAL CLASS: middle
MARITAL STATUS: none
PERSONALITY: A little crude, his trust is earned, joker.
APPEARANCE: caucasian
-EYE COLOR: Green
-HAIR: brown
-HEIGHT: 6'0
-WEIGHT: 180 lb
-OTHER DEFINING CHARACTERISTICS: Has a burn scar on his left arm. Always wears a bulletproof vest.
HISTORY: Abandoned by his family for reasons unknown when he was 14. He spent some time on the streets rebuilding his life. When he was 18 he found temporary work in the labor force aboard a cargo ship. He lost that job when they abandoned him on a rim planet. He made his way to Persephone where he worked as a private security officer for 3 years. He seeks to travel to other planets when he saves up enough money.

Reactions: Shadeslayer05
Wow! That took waaaaaay longer than half a day! You need a watch!

I. Love. This. Universe.

I have had a character for a while now that I never get to play out as much as I would like.
I figured, since no one else seems interested, that he could be a very-wet-behind-the-ears captain, complete with a 'new' rust bucket and a slap-together crew.
Eh? What do you think?

NAME: Jace Hawkins
PLANET OF BIRTH: Haven
SOCIAL CLASS: "Ambitious Low Class"
MARITAL STATUS: Single
PERSONALITY: Hornswaggling Sha Gwa. Other than that he is pretty decent folk.
APPEARANCE: Here
-EYE COLOR: Dark Brown
-HAIR: Near-Black Brown
-HEIGHT: 5'10"
-WEIGHT: 150lbs
-OTHER DEFINING CHARACTERISTICS: This guy, constantly has a smirk on his face. If you do not see his crooked half smile, then either the bullets are going to start flying. Other than that, he always has this little guy following him around. Jackie he calls him.
HISTORY: Jace has been all over the verse, and done just about every job you could think of. He was born poor, like his parents, and their parents before him. Somehow, the Hawkins family ended their travels on Haven, where Jace grew up. Now, ner-do-well got it in the kid's head that he could be a rich ol' spacer if he tried hard enough and took the right risks. Much to his parent's dismay, their little kiddo saved enough money to last him for a bit and stowed away on some spacer's ship.
Fast forward a few years, and here we are. Jace, looking out onto the universe as if it was all about to be his. He was good at talkin', and used that to his advantage. He never hurt nobody if he didn't have to, but when you deal with the people he deals will, the lead goes flying earlier than most like. The last job that Jace took ended pretty darn well. Hell, he might have enough for his own ship'n crew if he is lucky..
I figured I would throw that last part in there as a way that we got the ship.
Just an idea!

Reactions: Oniaxis
:) don't worry, Im pretty sure you will get accepted :) btw I couldn't load the picture, is this a specific person or an actor?

Haha, well said @Oniaxis!

Both of you are hired!! Big time. Lol haven't honestly decided Callie's role... thinking about first mate, do y'all think she fits the profile? I don't feel she'd make a good mechanic. Also thought about coming up with a new role for her too. I know she's my character, but I'm open to input.

*can't wait for this awesomeness and for us to run jobs*

OH AND HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD OF FIREFLY ONLINE?!

I am glad to hear you guys like 'em!

I think this will be a good group.

I'm excited to get going too!! I'm going to wait for you two new guys to post. Callie can't exactly barge in on the convo between the other two just yet. Lol

Found a good guide for language, it's worth taking a gander at. Should help us keep the feel of the show.

http://firefly.wikia.com/wiki/Dictionary

And yes, can't wait for firefly online to launch! I applied as a beta tester, but haven't been picked yet.

Reactions: Shadeslayer05
You lucky bum! I just recently found out about it.

We should totally game on it when it comes out-- so excited. Domicus is actually the character I'm going to use in-game, btw. ^.^

Reactions: TwiztdxRaven
Status
Not open for further replies.