Fire Emblem: West of the Wind

a very good rule :D xD what about male characters? how do their names end?

actually literally ALL these females end in A lmao xD wow

Didn't even notice lol

Appearance:
Related image

Name:
Valeth Imore

Race:

Human

Class:
Assassin

Skills:
Lethality (FE13) Skill 4% Instantly Kills/Knocks out the Enemy (Very lethal strikes o3o)

Movement +1 Movement plus 1(Basically fast in rp terms... o3o)

Weapon of Choice:
Daggers/Knifes

Background:

Personality:

By all means of personality its not very clear what Valeth really is like as a majority of his life has been an acting circus of numerous roles, and persona's. Infiltrations, espionage, murder, setup, politics all have been a heavy part of the roles Valth has molded himself to. As such his original self has been by all means lost. Yet while not in character Valeth is expressed by a calm silent nature a true soldier etiquette only voicing idea's, answers, and strategically information. Past that he simply observes, and keeps to his work. He does however seem to express some sort of enjoyment to the arts mainly theater being as it is much like himself not real, but still in reality at the same time.

Other:
A master actor, disguising expert, and well no one but his higher command even knows what his face looks like under the scarf.

Last edited:
I'm playing the new Fe game and suddenly we have a whole army? wtf

Reactions: Quake

Oh! The Battalions? They're pretty dope. They give the same effects as a pair up would

(Blue Lions ftw)

Well I mean here in our rp. I have actually been no-lifing this game pretty hardcore. About 35+ hours in. Help

Last edited:
Yes, the -a gang, either way, I wouldn't say we have an Army till we see who dear ole GM approves.

Maybe a cut-off point SOON? :/

Yes, the -a gang, either way, I wouldn't say we have an Army till we see who dear ole GM approves.

Maybe a cut-off point SOON? :/

Yeah, I'm waiting on a friend to see if he wants to join as well as finishing a really large paper for a summer class. I'll check again tonight and close signups then.

Oh! The Battalions? They're pretty dope. They give the same effects as a pair up would

(Blue Lions ftw)

Nah, Golden Deer Number One.

No rush, I need to fix multiple errors in mine, typed it late last night, should be done SOON though.

There, now it's more readable and less like the ravings of a madman past 1am on sleep meds, which it was.

Last edited:
Done with my English class! I will update and go through sheets later today!

So how's the judging coming along?

Hi there!

Okay, so I'd like to join with a dancer, but before I post my character sheet I have a couple of questions in regards to the geography of the worldI'd like answered.

- Is there a desert region, and if so, where would it be located?
- How are Armistia and Galeris located in relation to one another?
- Would I be allowed to come up with a small nation and culture of my own?
- Is there any way you think, to make a dancer in the RP work without it getting like... weird? XD Like, I figure she'd more be in charge of raising morale outside of battle, than literarily waltzing onto the battlefield to magically give them another turn by dancing, right?

I am also interested in joining if there is enough space? ^^

At this point I just wanna know if this is still going ahead >.>

No offense to Minerva, but looks dead :P