1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
latest

• The Kingdom of Armistia is a rich land in the middle of a large continent. Ruled by the fair king Rigel, the land is bountiful and prosperous. Thus, it was invaded by its neighbors for its many resources. The kingdon of Galeris formed the Rigelian Alliance with surrounding lands in order to conquer Armistia and take advantage of its vast resources.

Sent into a long war, the soldiers of Armistia were pushed back, destroyed by the forces of the Rigelian Alliance, and the kingdom slowly lost territory.

The king has called upon the Knights of Armistia, a unit of the strongest Armistian soldiers. The Knights have been sent on a special operation: To strike at the capital of Galeris in order to reclaim what's rightfully theirs.

In order to do so, the Knights must fight through large swathes of territory that was once Armistia as well as the territory of Galeris, assisting the Armistian army in their long, arduous campaign.

• 1. All Iwaku Rules apply
    2. No godmodding or metagaming
    3. Please be respectful of both me and your fellow roleplayers.
    4. I am a college student as well as someone who is in other RPs, so I can get a bit busy. Let me know if there are any problems posting, and I'll resolve them.
    5. Let me know if you have any questions!
    6. You do not need to know Fire Emblem to join!

• Appearance: Anime appearance preferred
    Name:
    (Closely associated with the next question for non-humans)
    Class: Take them from here, if you're unsure about a class's eligibility, ask me.
    Skills:
    Weapon of Choice:
    These are usually attached to class
    Background:
    Personality:
    Other:

• Sword Users:
    Jera Breigh (Mercenary) Played by @Reanimator Spuds

Spear Users:

Velora Gattonsvale (Pegasus Rider) Played by @Jessica2477
    Garoff Keladan (Halberdier) Played by @Auntie Phaz

Axe Users:

No one

Magic Users:

Aurelius Rigel IV (Tactician) Played by @Minerva

Bow Users:

No one

Last edited:
Jera Breigh
(Y-ehr-a B-r-eh)

Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Skills:

Stable Hand
Adjacent mounted or beast Allies take -2 damage

Good Fortune
At the start of every turn, the user has a chance of recovering 20% of their HP based on their Luck(%)

Weapon of Choice: Sword

Background:
Jera was raised in a military outpost in the border territory of Armistia. Her father was stationed in the outpost. And while everyone in the station wasn't a soldier, everyone had a job. Jera and her brother were both given work as soon as they were able to comprehend it. Jera was sent to the stables to work as a stable hand. The horses liked her, and she liked them, but she is deathly afraid of heights, making horseback uncomfortable, and pegasi a nightmare. So she stuck to swordsmanship.

While she was 14, the Rigelian alliance attacked. It soon became clear that the militia outpost was outclassed. Even with only a handful of soldiers, the alliance was better trained, better equipped, and under better command. General Torbin Yral, the commander of her father's unit opted to defend the lives of his men, agreeing to defect in order to defend them. Many were not pleased with committing treason, but others, such as her father, were more interested in defending their families. And so, rather suddenly, Jera was a soldier of the Rigelian Alliance.

Personality:
Jera is a boisterous and loud personality. She loves to laugh and joke, particularly at the expense of others. She can be a bit of a bully, often times not realizing she is taking hazing too far until it's too late. And even then, she might not apologize immediately.

In spite of being a soldier, much like her father, Jera's allegiance lies with her family. She would do anything for her father or kid brother. Often times she is dragged on more righteous mission by her brother in order to make sure he is safe.

Other:
In terms of mercenaries, Jera is slower than average, but makes up for it in higher than average strength and defense.

Last edited:
Are two characters allowed or just one?

Are both wyvern riders and pegasus riders available?

Are Laguz available too? Wanted to be sure before I got to creating

Last edited:
So I hope it’s not an issue, but I imagined we were doing personal skills like the games. Also, I don’t know which army is really going to be the main one, so I might need to rework Jera’s backstory a little, but what fire emblem story would it be if we didn’t have an enemy join your team?

So I hope it’s not an issue, but I imagined we were doing personal skills like the games. Also, I don’t know which army is really going to be the main one, so I might need to rework Jera’s backstory a little, but what fire emblem story would it be if we didn’t have an enemy join your team?
So I fucked up a bit with some lore. That’s what i get for writing when tired.

We serve King Rigel. The Rigelian Alliance was the result of me writing that at like three AM but I decided and will add later that it’s more the Anti-Rigel Alliance. or is it? With FE, you never know. So you can do whichever you want.

The skills are fine. If it gives XP, you can change it up a bit to be more fitting (I.e. feels more confident in abilities) since I’m not doing levels. For yours, you would basically just like not notice your wounds or something.

Appearance:

b57bf827f851e9226747dcb500cf14bb.jpg

Name: Prince Aurelius Rigel IV

Class: Tactician

Skills:

latest

Veteran
Experience gain x 1.5 when paired up
(Learns how to better work with teams in combat, in RP terms)

Weapon of Choice: Tomes

Background:
Born the middle child of the king, Aurelius was never one for combat like his siblings. He preferred to spend his time in the library, reading about history and mythology. He could frequently be found there while his siblings trained in combative arts. Soon, he found himself playing war games with his retainers, or reading the many magic books within the library.

When the war was started, he spent his time studying maps and watching the more experienced generals discuss battle strategies.

Now, as the war heats up and Armistia wishes to lead a counter attack, he has been sent forward to lead the Knights as their field tactician, directing the soldiers into combat.

Personality:

Aurelius is a quiet young man. Frequently he can be found sitting under a tree, absorbed in a book. He doesn’t speak up unless on the battlefield, and will often come off as demanding to those under him. When he does speak casually, he comes across as a polite and kind, if shy, young man. He believes the duty of nobility and the king is to protect those less than them.

He is very willing to defend those he considers his friends, however, it can take a while for him to build up enough trust to consider people a friend.​

Last edited:
Appearance:

(Please ignore the shield, this was the closest thing to what I wanted.)

Pinkknight.jpg

Name: Velora Gattonsvale

Class: Pegasus Knight (Pegasus is named Ecru)

Skills:

Personal Skill: Helping Hand

When paired with an ally unit, grants avoid +15

Darting_Blow.png

Darting Blow

When Velora strikes first, increases the chances of her hitting twice.

Weapon of Choice: Lance

Background:

Born to a once prestigious house of nobility, Velora had been raised to walk, talk, and behave with the utmost mannerisms as befitting the heiress to the Gattonsvale name. Her parents were selective of who she could converse with, and had the best tutors educate her in both knowledge and combat. Velora, with the world being given to her so easily, had become a spoiled brat. She had no trouble taking from other people and gradually came to start expecting everything to be handed to her on a silver platter. Velora had no regard for others deemed lesser than her and often got away with treating her butlers and maids poorly.

During her childhood, Velora would take up a couple of hobbies. She loved to read, write poetry, sing, play her violin, but the one she enjoyed the most was dancing. Velora loved to learn the different steps and movements that matched the rhythm of the music. She loved the moments of serenity and peace as she danced around, feeling as beautiful as she was certain she looked (even if her dancing was horrible at the time). Velora had dreams of putting on the glamorous costumes of the traveling performers and wanted to get on stage to dance for a large audience. The idea of wowing so many people and showing them just how wonderful an art dancing could be made her so happy. Her parents highly disapproved of this passion and told her to be serious about her place in the Gattonsvale house instead of fantasy what those bed-warmers do before going home with random men. Velora, since she was young, had made plans to run away and travel the world performing stage to stage when she was 18 because she refused to accept her parents' decision. She believed dancing was her calling in life and wanted to do whatever she could to reach that goal.

However, at the age of 14 Velora's family had lost all of their money in a massive fire that took everything that was near and dear to them. They fell from grace, their once lavish lifestyle and gourmet meals being exchanged for bread crumbs and a small shack on the outskirts of the city. Velora slowly learned the meaning of hard work, humility, and what it meant to survive without the aid of butlers and maids during this time. Often, she'd go to bed hungry because her family wouldn't be able to beg for enough money to eat despite also working. She was known for being a rich and spoiled brat to the point that she would receive smirks from all that knew her, for they believed that she deserved to lose what she took for granted. Others, especially nobility she had once considered friends, would mock her, saying how the mighty princess had fallen from her high horse.

This treatment helped Velora realize the errors of her behavior, and to make up for being so selfish, she decided that it was time to begin living her life helping others and promised herself to it.

She worked several odd jobs and aided anyone she could until she became old enough to serve in King Rigel's military as a Pegasus Rider. Velora had still dreamed of being a dancer and very much wanted to fulfill her passion, but she gave that up in favor of joining the army. Her family needed her income far more than she needed to complete her life goal, and because Velora owed them for being so selfish, she would happily fight for their better future.

While she has no faith that she will become a woman of nobility again, Velora is just fine with working as hard as she does to ensure her family doesn't go to bed hungry.

Personality:

Velora is now a kind and sweet girl who gives to the needy and poor whenever she can. Whenever there is a chance to help another person, she will usually take it and do her best with the tasks she's given. She is also quite motherly and protective of other people since she wants to ensure they are safe and happy. To this day, she feels incredibly remorseful for some of her selfish actions in her past and is doing her best to be as generous as possible. Velora's prim and proper demeanor has downgraded to the point that she can be a little more relaxed with just about anyone except nobles. When around nobility, Velora tends to get a bit nervous and afraid of them for fear that they would degrade or insult her as they had done in the past.

Due to her current promise of trying to atone for her past deeds, she will feel utterly destroyed if another person cries because of her for any reason except happiness.

Other:

Velora still reads, sews, dances, sings, and whatever other hobbies she did in the past. The one thing she refuses to do is talk with the eloquent vocabulary of a noble. The reason for this is because she wants to separate her current self from the selfish brat she had once been, and the way she talks now is what helps remind her not to go back down that path.

Last edited:
Appearance:

tumblr_oi9c1axHYP1r7did9o8_640.jpg

Name: Garoff Keladan
Class: Halberdier

Skills:
Personal Skill:
Perseverance- Grants +4 Strength when Rally is used on an allied unit (Paired unit becomes more motivated/effective at attacking)

latest

Luna

Halves the enemy's Defense and Resistance; Cannot critical.

Weapon of Choice: Lance/Spear/Javelin

Background: Garoff was the youngest son born to a family of commoners in the outskirts of Armistia territory. His early years were spent peacefully, if uneventfully, in a small farming village where he worked alongside his parents and older brothers from an early age. The first news of encroaching conflict was unsettling to his family and neighbors, but with so few of them having the money or means to move elsewhere they hoped to stay in place and avoid the specter of war.
As Garoff grew closer to coming of age, his older brothers were forced to leave home one by one to defend the kingdom. Those left behind tried to carry on as they normally would, but it became clearer and clearer that they would soon have to flee their home or else face the ravages of war. After they stopped receiving word from the last of his brothers who left to fight, Garoff aided his parents and younger sister with packing up the few possessions they could manage to take and evacuated the village. While the uprooted family was able to resettle in a refugee camp closer to the capitol, they barely had time to rest their feet before they heard alarms heralding enemy forces drawing near. Garoff’s father stayed behind with the few remaining able bodied men to cover the retreat of the rest of the camp. He made Garoff swear to look after his mother and sister and prayed that they would find a safe home once again before saying goodbye to his family for the last time.

Times only got harder as Garoff shepherded what was left of his household toward the capitol, spending many sleepless nights with only meager shelter and sustenance. Although he was grappling with the same unfathomable loss as they were, he bravely kept himself in high spirits to protect some small measure of happiness from the war that had taken everything else from them. In time, they reached the protection of the capitol of Armistia. Still, even this mighty city was not unaffected by the war. While they were safe there, life was still hard and there was barely enough room for all the refugees flocking to sanctuary.

Doing his best to provide for the family, Garoff took on whatever jobs could earn them money or food, no matter how menial or difficult. The war dragged on with no end in sight until the pressure placed on the capitol’s resources and the need for new soldiers forced him to join the fight. Leaving his mother and sister was another heavy blow, but Garoff assured them with a smile that he would take care of himself and that they only needed to worry about each other until he made it back.

He kept this in mind as he became part of the war effort, and never gave in to feeling sorry for himself for their sake. Garoff gained a reputation in the ranks for having an unflappable demeanor, and through the early battles he participated in his comrades grew to lean on his unfailingly cavalier attitude. Even as they retreated and lost ground time and again, he was a steady presence that buoyed their hopes for survival in a seemingly interminable war. This earned him the appreciation of commanding officers and fellow soldiers alike who began to view him as a beacon in hard times. Garoff’s steadfast character was only bolstered when he helped turn the tide of battle in one engagement by hurling a javelin into the eye of an enemy general’s wyvern mount. He became a decorated soldier and was gradually promoted until he earned a recommendation to serve as one of Armistia’s knights.

Although the position was a considerable honor, he knew his duties would only make it more likely that he would either die or never get the chance to leave the war and return to his family. Garoff vowed to remain dauntless and do whatever he could to bring an end to the war so that someday he might live in peace with his mother and sister again.

Personality:
Garoff is well known as a man who doesn’t let things get to him. Despite facing harrowing challenges and mortal danger, he never loses the will to keep going as long as he has someone or something left to protect. He considers it his responsibility to encourage strength and perseverance in those around him, no matter how hopeless the situation.

While not a skilled leader or tactician, Garoff values the morale of his companions and will place the needs of others above his own more often than not. Antagonism directed toward him is rarely taken personally, and even if he takes issue with someone else’s behavior he is not likely to confront them directly if it could damage their ability to work together. More than just a good soldier, Garoff believes that serving a cause is essential to bringing meaning to his life and inspiring him, and others, to continue to fight.

Last edited:
Updated the roster!

Reactions: Thaleko
BgmepOX.jpg

Name: Ivan Chi
Class: Myrmidon
Skills:
Flowing_Strike_%28Skill%29.png

Duelist’s Blow

When user triggers the battle, Avoid +30.

Weapon of Choice:

Sword

Background:

Ivan was raised by his grandfather in the southern plains of Armistia, learning both the sword and the farm under his steady hand. When the young man was of age, he enlisted in the Armistia military, serving faithfully as a knight for many years. Seven years into his service, Ivan’s grandfather passed away to illness, and Ivan found himself terribly alone. Taking an extended leave of absence from the service, Ivan wandered the kingdom as a sword for hire. For four years he wandered, searching for a purpose to his life, all the while honing his swordsmanship.

When the Rigelian Alliance attacked the Kingdom, Ivan received word that he was requested to rejoin the front lines once more. However he was traveling the seas at the time, so it took him quite some time to finish his job and travel back to the capital. Finally rejoining the Knights of Armistia, Ivan couldn’t help but wonder if this was his purpose. To live and die, as a sword in service of the king.

Personality:

Ivan doesn’t speak much, and can often be considered a bit lethargic and lacking in energy. He rarely smiles or shows any form of excitement, but his sword abilities and reliability make him a welcome asset on the battlefield. When he’s not fighting, the myrmidon can often be found reading a book, or staring at the sky in wondrous silence.

Last edited:
shaman-png.172289

"You won't find my name in any tomes, but I assure you, I'm the Realm's number one chronicler of magic... *mumbled*..Or I want to be. The name 'Hexia Aris Caligari Shadowlove' will be on the tip of all tongues across the land! *mumbled* I swear it!"

Name: Hexiandra "Hexia" Aris Caligari Shadowlove

Class: Shaman

Skills:
Personal Skill
Maledicia: +2 Magic. And as experience grows gains use of any magic types, even ones not typically used by this class.

hex.png Hex: -15 Avoid to adjacent enemies

Equipment & Weaponry: Tomes
- Xhe'kari
  • Mt: 2. Reverses the weapon triangle. Halves Resistance. Hexia only.
- Flux
- Vulnerary

Appearance:
Top center of her back is tattooed a decorative, peculiar ring. Hiding beneath her sleeves are countless magical markings she draws on herself in her spare time. Her legs, too, are also used for impromptu spell scribblings. She also aggressively changes her nail color, almost ritually so.

Personality:
A slightly daft girl whose self-proclamations are liable to draw a laugh rather than admiration; among those around her, she's more known for her ditsiness, and isn't taken very seriously at all. Hexia, in general, likes to make grand declarations and indulge in wild tests, chasing some foolish fancy that captivated her in that moment; often becoming frustrated and downright pouty when disbelieved or ridiculed for such antics. So much so, that she can go from being her natural peppy self, to being a little sour raisin within the span of a few seconds. She has a certain disdain for naturally-gifted and naturally-charismatic people, as well as, those who treat her like a joke. She's also a bit put-off from intellectuals, calling them 'smarty-pants' (yeah not original). Regardless, Hexia is known to bounce back quickly, readily facing all of life's challenges. And so long as you don't make fun of her, she's quite easy to get along with, assuming you can handle her halfwitted responses. Yet, that may just be her unique charm.

Biography:
Hexia is one strange chick. She's not even sure who her family really is beyond the fact she's a "Shadowlove". Her earliest memories are of spending vast amounts of time -rather wasting vast amounts of time- in the local library, reading as many magical tomes as possible, including many historical tomes. With a fascination for magic, Hexia had no time, no interest, and no concern for literally anything else; hence why and how she lost track of her actual family. To this day, she's not even sure if her parents are alive. Did she have a sibling? She honestly can't remember.

Upon discovery -reading about him in some ancient tome- Hexia began to religiously worship the ancient god Xhavaos. 'Joining' the coven that worships him known as the Eternal Eclipse. Why? Well, to them, the god and his religion, represent magic to its fullest, and extols the afterlife in a place called the Road of Shimmers. It is explained as a mystical night where the magical sages of the past continue to thrive, watching in all their wisdom on those below.

Furthermore, Hexia's dream is to become the Maledicius. A -no- the "loremaster" of the Realm and all the Realms. The Maledicius is recorder, augur, and spell-writer; the best the world has ever seen. It is said they will write a spell-book to end all spell-books: within its infinite pages will hold all the mysteries of the world, and all magical knowledge. Whenever she's got the chance to exclaim this dream, she's only ever been mocked and derided. This is not enough to shake her! Hexia will not give up! She will make her dream a reality! She'll show them! She'll become the Maledicius, and turn all naysayers into believers!

To this end she worked tirelessly to create her own spell. As the moon represents the stages of life, and is an immensely powerful magical object that channels powerful energies, it would be the focus of her spellcrafting. Drawing inspiration from the moon, which she spends endless nights staring up at it, she did just that. Well sorta. It's such a monumental task, even diligent work isn't enough to make spell-crafting a reality. Truly the mages of long past were something special! She managed to make a meager spell, named Xhe'kari. Though her ultimate spell -Xhe'ndra- far eludes her, she remains steadfast in her spellcrafting.

Now onto something more tangible -the war at hand. As her town was on the border of the Kingdom of Armistia, it was among the first in the line of the encroaching Rigelian Alliance. Worse yet, in the onset of war Armistia hadn't yet risen hardly any defenses of note. Needless to say, the town was quickly overrun by enemy occupancy. Most gave in immediately, the ones who didn't? Well, they met a swift end. Hexia was one who gave in instantly --when she was discovered in the back of the local library. Her skill in magic was quickly observed, and she was conscripted into the Rigelian Alliance. Where she fights with as much fervor as grass growing.

Quirk:
Hexia's not great at much, but she's the best spell-book writer you'll come across. Oh, and she's got mad calligraphy skills from incessant practice. Let her write notes and letters, they'll come out beautifully. (Just tell her what to write.. if you want it coming out as coherent, intelligent speech.)

Other:
If there is a racial stigma against Laguz, then Hexia never looked at them negatively. She just never had the energy to put to hating on them. If anything, she finds them rather intriguing, viewing them as a magical anomaly. And all things magical she's fiercely interested in, obviously.

OSS:
An optimistic and intrepid young shaman with the goal of being the go-to magus for everything magical, though one who, admittedly, seems inadequate for such a prestigious position.

Last edited:
sowwy updated it with skills XD whoops

Name: Silvia Heiden

Class: Myrmidon

Skills:

Duelist's Blow : When user triggers the battle, Avoid +30 - Boosts damage by 4%.

In battle she is rather strong and quick with her sword skills, she is somewhat rather well accomplished by this facet of skill and should not be underestimated. Her blows are fairly quick and strong and she has a bonus that puts most duels in her favor.

Shove: Allows its user to push an adjacent target one tile away.

Maybe move allies or enemies with a little boost, maybe Kool-Aid man through thin walls?

Weapon of Choice: Great Sword

Background: Silvia is a commoner by birth in the Kingdom of Armistia, or the Capital City to be more spot on. While in a somewhat better position in life than country born brethren, Silvia knew her prospects in life were slim , it was being a laborer, a house wife, a brothel worker or some farm hand or criminal. Wanting a better life for herself and what was left of her family, the proud young woman was always given to stirring up trouble, engaging in fist cuffs and beating up minor nobles in the back streets. Stealing what coin she could or taking food by force.

Till one day a man by name of Gustaf Velar took the young girl under his wing, he seen some value in Silvia with his unit of sellswords and focused the woman's strengths purely into the blade, a task she excelled at. Adopting her from her mother for a sum of coin, this man would become her new father. Working with the so called order of the Blue Cloaks she would become a skilled swordswoman, a killer of men who aggressively would move ally or enemy aside with great force to enter the slaughter, preferring the use of two handed blades early in her life.

Over time the company would receive commendations and renown, in battle after battle, defeat after defeat or victory after victory, earning the title of knighthood with in the kingdom, but not of land.. To these ends Silvia has been reassigned to the young Prince's new Unit, to see lost lands reclaimed and Glory and the promise of every stronger foes, as well as the promise of land to match with title..

Personality: Silvia is a woman of dual aspects , on the one hand, self serving, calculating, blood thristy and boorish. She often does not concern herself with new recruits and will shove her way ahead. With little respect to the titles of nobility, she is in some ways a mountain unto herself.​

On the other hand, she is very loyal to her word, unit and family, or notions of it. If someone survives along side her she'll take an interest in them and even go out of her way to keep them alive on the field and can show a surprisingly nurturing way of being, almost like a big sister who will laugh with you around the fire and make sure you are keeping clean and well fed.

Her main goal however is to win the War, in her mind might makes right and power is absolute. Land, titles, fortune are not things given by birth, but taken by steel. Even if this will ultimately list her among those nobles is of a small matter. Straightforward in her speech, Silvia tends to not care much or even know much about the conduct of court and high society, though she does respect strength and those who try to survive and struggle ahead in life, be they nobles or peasants.. With a strong sense of Justice however, her quest for power does not become one of Tyranny.

Other: Outside of swordsmanship and the innerworkings of sellswords she doesn't know much outside of repairing her gear, sewing and cooking. She barely remembers her biological family and is slightly angered by being reassigned into a new unit, Knighthood or not. For the Company was her Family, though she holds loyalty to the nation there is little doubt her over loyalty is towards her original unit.​

Last edited:
@Minerva

I added a Personal Skill for Velora. Let me know if it's okay

Reactions: Thaleko
Name: Lucilla Alamanni
Class: Lord
Skills:
  • latest
    Charm - Surrounding units receive a bonus to accuracy and avoid.
  • latest
    Dual Strike - Increases the chance for a Dual Strike by 10%.

Weapon of Choice: Sword (Prefers Far Eastern Blades)
Background: The Alamanni is one of the oldest noble families of Armistia, dating back to the beginning of the country. Members of the family have been known mostly for participating heavily in politics, though many have served in the military in times of war as both commanders and soldiers. Lucilla was born the middle child of several, forcing her to work twice as hard for any recognition to come her way.

While her brothers excelled in the typical pursuits of a noble, Lucilla displayed aptitude only for the base etiquette befitting of the higher class and not so much any of its politics or economics. However, what she lacked in behind-the-scenes operation, Lucilla made up for with a fiery charisma and combat sense. Possessing the ability to ignite hearts and wills with word alone and lead with blade in hand, Lucilla quickly branded herself as an upcoming soldier and leader.

As she turned 16, Lucilla’s father returned from battle with injury and illness, leading to inner turmoil within the family in the face of worry and grief as well as the question of whom would become the next family head should the current pass. At this time, Lucilla herself joined the war effort, demonstrating her aptitude for the next two years before being summoned by the king to join a special unit of knights. Though her father has survived the injuries from battle, he continues to fight the illness attacking his body, and Lucilla still prepares for the worst, seeking recognition and prestige serving in the war.

Personality: Though possessing the basic etiquette and manners befitting a noble, Lucilla’s blue-blood seems to end there in regards to personality. The woman is, despite her family’s history, someone who has become accustomed to violence. Possessing a rather aggressive and somewhat pompous attitude, Lucilla seems to value strength and will more than blood and almost appears to enjoy battle to an extent. She demonstrates to be rather fair and friendly towards others, occasionally boasting about her abilities, yet not becoming blind to her own inabilities and giving praise where it is due. It’s quite obvious she still seeks to stand apart from others due to her ambitious nature, however she aims to do so through her own display rather than stepping on others. Her rather flashy apparel is due to this.

Other: While having not taken to things of politics or economics, Lucilla is a surprisingly good cook, though one shouldn’t expect her to be very familiar with any other duties of a homemaker. Seems to have a soft-spot for animals.

JePeEjr.jpg

Name: Tame ‘the Silencer’ Melandri
Class: Brawler
Skills: Tomebreaker -- Grants Hit / Avo +20 when brawling against magic users.
Weapon of Choice: Gauntlets

Background: Tame is the eldest son of Jude Melandri, who is the “Mercantile Blade” and the last leader of the Sanguine Caravan. The Sanguine were once a bandit clan of some infamy, founded by a cabal of merchants exiled from the Kingdom of Galeris. Eventually, the travels of the Sanguine led them to plundering the outskirt lands of Armistia. In turn, the vast majority of their forces were put to the sword by the kingdom’s knights. After a long and arduous hunt, Jude Melandri proved an elusive quarry.

Jude would reemerge, though under a different name, and married to a noble woman of Armistia. Through this poorly perceived union (Jude had taken on the identity of a middling merchant) came Tame. From an early age, Tame would become privy to his father’s hidden and storied past, and his birthright was a healthy smack of contempt for Galeris and Armistia alike. All the same, he was (forcibly) encouraged to serve as a cadet for the latter Kingdom, eventually proving himself strong enough to join the Knights of Armistia’s ranks. Freed from his bandit lifestyle, Tame’s father cares only for comfort, riches, and his false name. Young and foolish Tame, however, finds glory in the name of the lost Sanguine, and harbors dreams of terrorizing Galeris and Armistia both.

Not that some upstart brawler could hope to pull that off.

Personality: Tame has about as much sophistication as the average bandit, with the savage hedonistic streak to match. Headstrong and full of fire, Tame aims to fight for what he wants, enjoy it to the best of his ability, and then move on to the next flight of fancy to do battle over. What Tame lacks in sophistication he compensates for with low cunning and a talent for the underhanded -- case in point, his sobriquet stems from all the jaws he’s broken with well-timed sucker punches.

He’s a self-centered hedonist, but also acknowledges that things are better enjoyed with one’s friends. To that end, Tame Melandri is a fine friend, albeit a horrific influence, for those who can stand him.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Saber.%28Fate.Prototype%29.600.1554632.jpg

Name:

Venora Ventralis

Race:
Human

Class:
Mage

Skills:
latest
Focus-- Critical +10 when no allies are within a 3 tile radius, or just very good at blowing things up

Weapon of Choice:
Tomes

Thunder
Fire
Mire

Personality:
Venora is a bit of a mystery around the army. Actually, all the urban legends around the camp... are actually about her. That soldier who last week broke down crying and screaming about grass? Venora was testing a new potion. The strange hooded figure in the training tent at night dragging a sword behind it? Venora trying to refine sword skills. She also doesn't take social cues very well, and jokes are no exception. Nobody has seen her laugh in the entire army.

On the surface, she's a bit of an oddball. Not strange, but peculiar. She'll interrupt a conversation, walk away, pick a plant, and come back like nothing happened. She tends to also be a bit scatterbrained, leaving strange objects around camp. However, she's also a gifted mage, being skilled at most forms of black magic. In a few words, Venora is bright, but odd. Also, you probably shouldn't leave your food alone unless you want to test new type of vulnerary that she's working on. Or is it a mild poison? She's forgotten. Oh, and don't anger her either, because she holds grudges. She doesn't use curses, but her victims all claim she does.

Background:
In the village that Venora grew up in, she was the child who the everyone took care of, but nobody seemed to claim. She lived on the outskirts of town, using magic to keep her safe and warm, and wander into town for food and people. Venora largely fell between the cracks when she was little, and her last name was taken from a book she read. Eventually, she was found by the military. She offered to help, if that meant more food.

The soldiers, in a bizarre turn of events took her in. She quickly showed her magical aptitude by nearly blowing up the fort. Since then, she's moved from fort to fort, bouncing between places as a resident mage of the army. As she went, her reputation grew. The strange mage with a talent for magic, but none for people. She really wasn't aware she was in the army until someone told her that she was.

To which she said, "oh."

Then continued to receive orders and execute them like normal. She's not sure what a 'war' is either. But it means that people feed her if she does as she's told, so 'war' is a good thing. She doesn't understand why people are upset when she says that she wished it lasted forever.

Other:
Likes to share food with people who seem sad. She thinks it helps them feel better.

To join or not to join that is the question o3o.