1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.

latest

So, with the upcoming release of Fire Emblem Three Houses, I thought it would be fitting to run a Fire Emblem RP.

While I would need to work on a new setting and such, I was thinking the plot would follow an auxiliary group of soldiers sent to meet with a main army by attacking the enemy army from behind. Similar to the plot of Conquest (Yes, I know, it wasn't very good,) the characters would struggle with the question of whether or not their country is actually in the right, or if the characters are actually the true villains.

I would play the Tactician, but the Lord spot would be open for the taking.

In order to determine battles in some contexts, I will use a standard D6 roll with the results balanced on Class and the weapon triangle, but for most attacks, don't worry about it.

Feel free to ask questions if you want!​

Last edited:
Interested!

• Sweet
Reactions: Jessica
Interested!

Interested, going over options, is the lord spot still open as of yet?

It is still open!
Cool! I'm still going over some options, but I want to do some rough bios for each and then decide. Is there any preference in regard to the Lord's bio? As in should they follow the typical FE line of being part of the main royal family or be just a noble lord of the province? Or no preference?

It is still open!
Cool! I'm still going over some options, but I want to do some rough bios for each and then decide. Is there any preference in regard to the Lord's bio? As in should they follow the typical FE line of being part of the main royal family or be just a noble lord of the province? Or no preference?

The tactician, played by me, is the Middle child of the King, so if you want to have a sibling or just be the most capable lord in the area, either is fine with me.

heyyo, this still living?