Fire Emblem: Tides of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mami Tomoe

Original poster
tumblr_inline_mtm7m2G4Z91qdy1gw.gif

Zephyr, an age-old kingdom.

For thousands of years, the great kingdom of Zephyr has stood strong on the continent of Fae, occupying 3/4's of its landmass. Covered in forests, lakes and fertile land, Zephyr has never struggled with feeding its people or finding wealth in trade. To the north, the great mountains have provided the kingdom with valuable gems and minerals. Merchants travel the land selling their wares. Since its creation, Zephyr has never had to struggle with unruly neighbors, or other kingdoms waging war.

Until two years ago, that is. From the badlands of the southeast, a challenge came. A kingdom from over the sea had started to expand on its borders, until they reached the sea. This nation, Ignis, soon set its sights upon Zephyr.

Shortly after Ignis established a colony on Fae, they destroyed several border towns and farms. Immediately, the message spread to Zephyr's capital. The king assured the people that everything would be fine, and that the threats would be taken care of. Little did the citizens know, that the king and his inept council never had any experience with war. Over the next five years, the king sent his flimsy army to challenge the warriors of Ignis as they blazed across the country. He refused to hire the rogues and mercenaries of the nation, vainly believing that the royal army could take care of the invaders.

Each battle was lost.

Now, the kingdom is desperate. The humiliated king, in a last ditch effort, has started to hire mercenaries and other, experienced fighters from across the kingdom. Now, the army is larger than it has ever been. With the odds stacked against them, the soldiers of Zephyr will fight until the very end.

Their fate is in their hands.

tumblr_inline_mtm7m2G4Z91qdy1gw.gif

Welcome to an original Fire Emblem roleplay! Embark on a quest to rescue the nation of Zephyr from the clutches of an evil dictatorship. The roleplay itself will be a journey throughout the kingdom, fighting off invading forces and discovering new secrets. However, a lot of the roleplay will depend on the players and what they want.

For characters, you have access to all sorts of species and classes. The species and classes that you may use will be listed down below.

wolfskin
kitsune
taguel
manakete
cat laguz
lion laguz
tiger laguz
raven laguz
hawk laguz
heron laguz

Myrmidon
  • Swordsmaster
  • Master of Arms
Villager
  • Merchant
  • Master of Arms
Apothecary
  • Mechanist
  • Merchant
Ninja
  • Master Ninja
  • Mechanist
Spear Fighter
  • Spear Master
  • Basara
Pegasus Knight
  • Kinshi Knight
  • Falcon Knight
  • Dark Flier
Archer
  • Kinshi Knight
  • Sniper
Cavalier
  • Paladin
  • Great Knight
Knight
  • Great Knight
  • General
Fighter
  • Berserker
  • Hero
  • Blacksmith
Mercenary
  • Hero
  • Bow Knight]
Wyvern Rider
  • Wyvern Lord
  • Griffon Rider
  • Malig Knight
Dark Mage
  • Sorcerer
  • Dark Knight
Troubadour
  • Valkyrie
  • Butler/Maid
Priest/Cleric
  • War Monk
  • War Cleric
  • Priestess
  • Grand Master
Lord
  • Great Lord
Taguel
Wolfskin
Kitsune
Manakete
Cat Laguz
Lion Laguz
Tiger Laguz
Crow Laguz
Hawk Laguz
Heron Laguz

If anyone is interested in this roleplay, don't hesitate to comment below! When I get about three people, I'll post the RP topics.​

I always love me some Fire Emblem <3
My interest is yours~

Hey! Thanks so much for your interest!

~A wild Trash Can Appeared!!!~

Interested :p

Sure, I'm interested

Assuming human just isn't listed because it's a given, I'd be interested. I say that because finding anything else never goes well for me.

Thanks so much, everyone!

I'll put the OOC threads up shortly!

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.