Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical

The Year is 1180 of the Imperial Calendar. The King of Faerghus Dane Blaiddyd suffers from a seemingly incurable disease and with his age catching up to him he is not expected to survive much long. As this unfolds his son prepares to attend the academy at Garreg Mach. The Emperor of Adrestia Sandor Hresvelg deals with dissent among his own people suffering from the issues regarding his succession after the death of his brother, and son (Sandor's nephew) ten years ago. His own son Ismail undertakes the task of learning to become the next emperor while simultaneously preparing to deal with bandits appearing in alarming numbers around the Empire. Both the Kingdom, and the Empire are suffering from a bizarre amount of crime, and other banditry. Chancellor Princeton Aegir attempts to assist the king while collaborating with his own generals in an attempt to stop this. However border disputes cause damage to these efforts as soldiers from the kingdom carefully monitor the Empire causing border friction. While all of this happens in the Empire the Alliance suffers from political fallout as the heads of the houses continue petty squabbles over land, and mercantile needs. They are less effected by bandit crisis arising they are plagued by their own inability to act, and gather forces lessening their effectiveness to govern their own lands, and casting doubt on the alliance's future.

The people expect that the following years following the inevitable death of Dane to be met with many issues. With all of this on the horizon Garreg Mach prepares to welcome in the next class of Black Eagles, Golden Deer, and Blue Lions. Though all three of the heads of the three major factions are there The Head of the Academy Bolton Richards, a head of the Knights of Serios, expects there to be many issues this following year...and despite his natural experience he has no idea how correct he is.

====
FAQ/Rules:
1. This will be a roleplay with a standard of adept roleplaying. I'm not expecting an overwhelming amount of detail but I do expect effort to be put into characterization. Three sentences do not make a bio in my eyes. You don't need to have an epic adventure before our adventure but people aren't stools who sit in a corner until destiny calls for them.

2. There will be no stats unless you personally want to make up a set for a character. I don't know how to work them into a text based roleplay. Also all standard roleplay rules apply, and I may reject anything I feel is unhealthy, or won't work for the rp.

3. Players who don't post within a weeks time without notice will be replaced, or even possibly killed as I don't tolerate drop outs who don't have courtesy to say that they are such.

4. Any house that has a major crest will only be acceptable if they are branch houses. I don't want the main houses to be wasted on flake out roleplayers who will inevitably come into this roleplay. In other words you can be a member of house Gautier but you must be branched off the main controller of the house. However I'm willing to allow others like Indech to do as they will. If you need reference for a house you may ask me. Main houses will probably be needed to align the plot of this roleplay.

5. The plot is linear characters of importance may be kept alive despite damning circumstances. The plot will change according to how the roleplay is played.

6. You may not start out as a promoted class. We will be students, and the 'jeigan' will be a story important npc.

7. Due to the large amount of classes (the character type not the house) available I will be requesting that you stay to basic canon classes. If you want a class from outside the three houses game then you may request one.

8. Crests that are long dead, or are exclusive to guys like Byleth/the professor aren't allowed.

9. You must be a part of Golden Deer House. I may consider church, or defectors if the rp lasts that long. You don't need to be from the Leicster Alliance to be a member of the house.

10. IC Posts are a minimum of a paragraph. I'm not interested in one liners.

====

Character Roster:

====

NPC Roster:

====

Character Sheet:

Name:
Nicknames:
Class:
Home country:
Boon: (skill/statistic your most excels at)
Bane: (opposite of the above)
Appearance: (Written or picture)
-

Biography/history:
-
Weapons: (Nothing above steel for starting CS's)

Items: (shields, elixirs, etc.)

Other: (for anything that I may have missed)

====

Last edited:
Will probably get working on a cs sometime tomorrow as it is late now. But I thought I should point out that you have the same rule twice (unless you were doing that on purpose lol in which case, ignore)

I copy and pasted the ooc from a fates one I did and modified it may have some accidental overlaps I'll fix it tomorrow

Eyyy time to do the cs-o

What to do what to do...

Work in progress - putting this here just to have something up. Backstory subject to change.

Name: Edwin Von Riegan
Nicknames:
Class: Noble
Home country: Leicester Alliance
Boon: Speed
Bane: Defense
Appearance: (Written or picture)
-

Biography/history:

Born as the second son of the Head of House Riegan Edwin was groomed by his father to be a possible successor in case his older brother Thomas ever died, or fell in battle. His mother, and the secondary head of The Alliance is a former mercenary named 'The Yellow Lion' Stella Ashburn by her band of mercenaries. Richard Von Riegan his father married Edwin's mother to quite a lot of controversy but their stubbornness won the day, and it helped that his mother was more capable than even some nobles having at one point even worked under the Knights of Serios though she was never officially a member despite offers to join.

Edwin himself spent most of his time with his brother, and his father, his mother often helping manage the squabbling nobles of the Alliance usually working in tandem with House Daphnel. She also felt that she would just get in the way seeing how her first son turned out, and she felt she wasn't the greatest parent regardless. His brother Thomas was five years older than him, and even before he became a teen he was already a rowdy, and charismatic young boy who wanted to become a soldier not a noble. While his brother had his own journey Edwin often found himself training with books, and learning etiquette from his long lived Great Grandfather, and his tutors. His Father, Nicholas Von Riegan, tried to breathe some excitement into the boy's life but he was often blocked by his uncle who insisted that he let Edwin mature at his own rate. Edwin found himself training hard day in, and out as his father's retainers often ferried him from one place to another. As it turned out he inherited his mother's own preferences for weapons as he was more adept with the sword, and shield rather than the bow. Though because his family's legendary proficiency with the bow he was fairly ok with them but he paled in comparison to his brother Thomas who was hailed a prodigy.

He was a rather meek boy for most of his childhood until his own brother came back from training at Garreg Mach at the age of 16 and earned himself the title of 'The Alliance's Finest' winning that years battle of the Eagle and Lion quite handily. His brother, ever a hot spot in the Alliance with his laissez faire attitude started taking him to towns, and other cities. He became a good friend of the others including the oldest daughter of the King of Faerghus's brother Nicole Blaiddyd. The three became a rather strange pairing of Alliance, and Kingdom nobles acquaintances as they often went through hunts, and training sessions when they could as Nicole spent most of her teenage years travelling rather than learning noble manners. It was his mother who allowed them to get away with this, and allowed Edwin to mature into his own person and learn more. However at the age of eleven he was hardly a threatening force. But it was on a hunting trip that he met his future retainer a man by the name of Ashur. A mercenary from unknown origins. Edwin, ever being the charitable young lad that he was, rescued him from a snow storm in Kingdom Territory during one of those trips. After saving Ashur's life that laid back mercenary figured he owed his life to the young lordling and pledged himself to Nichloas Von Riegan's service. Ashur spent most of his time teaching the young Edwin more techniques, and skills until he was sent to the border of The Alliance, and Almyria territories.

Now that he is a full grown teenager Edwin prepares to go to Garreg Mach Monastery to take part in the Officer's Academy. His brother had declared his intention to abdicate his place to one of his younger siblings, Nicholas siring two more children in the time Edwin was growing up, and now the possible future of the Alliance rests on the shoulders of Edwin as he prepares to lead a whole nation. However he is not alone as Ashur, ever sarcastic and frank, was called upon by Edwin to join him at the academy as a retainer.

-
Weapons: (Nothing above steel for starting CS's)

Items: (shields, elixirs, etc.)

Other: (for anything that I may have missed)

blurp

Last edited:
Well, hes msotly done, not sure i've don e crest stuff to your specifications but I gave him the minor Dominic.

@Orikanyo House Dominic is Annette's house which is located in the north section of the Kingdom not the alliance. You're saying it was 'stolen' which doesn't make sense in context. Why is he considered a 'house' if he's from a mercenary band? 'houses' in fire emblem three houses are noble families not just everyday mercenary families. His family apparently lost nobility and wouldn't be considered a house anymore. How did his family even steal it? How is even able to enter the Garreg Mach Academy with is what clearly is a stolen family crest from Faerghus? More over why Golden Deer if his family's history is apparently besmirched by the Alliance?

There is a lot of things that simply don't make sense. I personally would re-do it but it does need fixing one way, or another.

I've decided to drop out after thinking about things what bugs me the most is the douchebaggery even before the RP has started let alone anything else.

I'll also be backing out of this one. There's just some things that rub me the wrong way, and I think it'll be better to steer clear for now

@Orikanyo House Dominic is Annette's house which is located in the north section of the Kingdom not the alliance. You're saying it was 'stolen' which doesn't make sense in context. Why is he considered a 'house' if he's from a mercenary band? 'houses' in fire emblem three houses are noble families not just everyday mercenary families. His family apparently lost nobility and wouldn't be considered a house anymore. How did his family even steal it? How is even able to enter the Garreg Mach Academy with is what clearly is a stolen family crest from Faerghus? More over why Golden Deer if his family's history is apparently besmirched by the Alliance?

There is a lot of things that simply don't make sense. I personally would re-do it but it does need fixing one way, or another.
right, right,

fuck it I'll cut it. redo it or whatever, crest was added in last minute cause of a "...Fuck it why not." thing.

but, hey, I got other shit to do, see ya'll.

Alright not sure why you two think so but fair enough I guess. I have literal no idea where that came from but moving on I guess. As for Orik I appreciate your frankness if you need help I'd be willing to help you out with the character.

I'm going to have to echo the others and back out I'm afraid.

Ok once again you're free to leave but I feel this is an incredible case of thin skin for a roleplay I haven't even begun to start. But I do not believe we have the required numbers to even make this a functional roleplay anymore @Jessica2477 @Orikanyo I can 'try' to keep this going but its literally three people now.