Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical
Hello everyone to whom is reading this I'd here by invite you to join the newly made roleplay known as:
Fire Emblem - The Crisis of Akaneia

This roleplay will be based two years after the end of the holy war mentioned in the background of the story in awakening and will be set in the land where Marth, and Chrom grew up. We will be more than just exploring the kingdom itself and we will be on an adventure to stop the world from plummeting into chaos once more! If you're interested in joining this roleplay I'd be glad to have you along!

Here is the link for the OOC!

The OOC LINK

We have a total of four people besides myself at the time of me writing this whom may or may not have appeared just yet so don't just think this is a random roleplay with just one person in it!

Here is the OOC description for those whom are looking for a plot and are too lazy to actually look at the OOC and if you have any questions ask here or in a comment in the OOC or my profile hope to see you emblemiers in the roleplay!

It has been a year and a half since the holy war brought forth by the father of Emmeyn, The Exalt King Norman of the Kingdom of Ylisse, came to an end and the countries of Ylisse and Plegia begin the slow process of rehabilitation. King Norman was killed by a enemy sniper named Kyle whom was a renown hero among the Plegian faithful. What happened to the man is unknown but his actions were what would cause the war to come to an end. Emmeryn, at the beckoning of her advisers and her great uncle General Neal of Ylisse, decided to open up peace talks with the exhausted Plegians and managed to dictate a state of peace between the two nations. While Ylisse pulled back it's armies from the withered husk called Plegia, Emmeryn would work to restore peace in the nation and most of her people blame her unjustly for Norman's religious zeal that spurred him to war. The people have been drastically reduced in number as many did not come home from the campaign unleashed by the late Exalt. However thanks to contacts in Regna Ferox they are starting to rebuild and life is starting to return to some shambled state of order despite the brigands whom travel from place to place to pillage the commoners. Plegia would be divided into four different nations all claiming to be the true Plegia however they are no currently in the midst of fighting one another more so they are trying to rebuild properly after losing so many people too the war. Plegia's people suffer from food shortages and lack of clean water but due to the merchant princes of Valm they are able to negotiate contracts to keep their dying economy stable. Regna Ferox itself has been under the control of Khan Nicholas whom rules it with a firm but progressive fist from his castle in the middle of Ferox. He keep the lords in check and bandits are a rare sight in the land as Ferox has made a large profit from staying neutral or selling themselves off as soldiers in the war. They are in no hurry to annex the broken lands of Plegia and Ylisse and are content to quarrel among themselves as they tend to.

It is now where our story takes place. In the country of Ylisse a harvest festival is happening just south of the capital of the kingdom. Many peasants are gathering here to forget the hardships of the years gone by and look forward to an new tomorrow. It was by the grace of Emmeryn that this festival was made and she insists that all those who can make it should do so but she will not be able to come herself stating that the land is too unstable to leave the capital. The city in which we make our start possible is a rather fairly sized city one cannot call it huge not small but it's population is a friendly group and much to the surprise of the locals the festival has attracted many people and different groups including a group of traveling monks and circus performers. However despite all of this there is still the underlying notion that the world is still not completely at peace...

I'd like to bump this up further as I'd believe we're going to be in need of more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.