Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Fine doing both, depends on the character
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi.
Genre You DON'T Like
Heavy Smut,
Islas de Abaroa, 26th day of Zoi in the Season of Growing 1012 ADW.
11 Days after the fall of Thalia.
Port City of
Levitum
Thundermage Thundermage Takumi Takumi

Rendan grinned back as he lead the way down the gang plank. “Yah, Arell, where do you want to go? A pub? An inn? Or are we headed for wherever we can find more books in this town?” The samurai personally hoped it was one of the former. Barring that he couldn’t go find some alchemy shop to hole up in until the captain wanted to leave. Rendan vaguely wondered if that made him a simple, dull man who simply wanted to spend his life upon the sea and making potions and telling stories. Then shrugged. Life had rarely ever been so simple for the man and it didn’t look like is was going to become any simpler. Ah well, he thought, suppose that makes it interesting. Guess the clouds on me long since forebared me from such a life. A soft, dry chuckle escaped his lips at the thought.

Falcon

Adventure Finder
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Male, Female, No Preferences
Aggressive, can be passive depending on point in RP.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
Genre You DON'T Like
MxM or FxF, Libertine, horror, High-school, slice of life
Mentions Jessica2477 Jessica2477 derek cazenari derek cazenari Strider Kai Strider Kai Brother Gabriel Brother Gabriel (Dragua and Atanalcar write out)

The Previous Evening

As Ludivine calmed and questioned the wolfskien man who had nearly just been eaten by Fosc, Dragua was studying their other companion. It only took a little bit of watching Atanalcar to see why the Wyvern rider had let him stay around. This split personality thing was worrying, and a bit pitiable.

His first instinct was to somehow take the man back to a posting of Stanislavian troops. The man had obviously been born in Thalia by the accent and should be debriefed. Besides the Lordess Commander had ordered the Thalian people cared for after she had executed the fool Miron. How the man had risen to Master of Wings, Dragua would never figure out. Although he found it fairly amusing that the Thalian people had been calling the man "Captain". Whether it was a miss-translation or intentional insult the term must had been like a burr under Miron's armor. But that was hardly a thought to be worried over now.

After a moment Dragua remembered a church he had passed about half a day's journey gone. They might have better resources for Atanalcar's ailment than any barracks. And if he played his cards right he could get the Thalian so turned around on the journey they he wouldn't know where he had come from, where Dragua was going afterwards, or even what country he was in.

Carefully he drew the other man aside and got him comfortable for the night before moving to arrange a night watch schedule with Ludivine. Between the two of them they managed to ensure that neither of their "guests" disappeared with the darkness. In the morning both took their leave, and the samurai led the former cavalier back toward his home.

When they got to the church a day and a half later Atanalcar still believed they were heading deeper into Eshil. He had been too busy arguing with the other voice in his head to pay too close attention to their path. The Clerics of the church promised not to disillusion him too soon believing that to be safer for the time being. Dragua continued on back to the capitol city of Thalia to report to the Lordess Commander all he had learned, what Ludivine had told him of their target, and to receive his next mission.

Present

In the market place of Abelsol figures filtered through alleyways keeping tabs on those shopping while appearing to be minding their own business. When a chance presented itself they whispered to each other. Reinforcements had arrived to back up those who had originally spotted Martha. They now had enough hands to pull it off with the assumption that she had hired several guards since arriving, and not just the one they knew about.

They also knew the town watch would be a problem and had planned accordingly. Steeling that boy's rings had served it's purpose. The watch was now preoccupied with that fiasco. if they were patient enough, it would all play into their favor.

mentions: ShiroKiyoshi ShiroKiyoshi

Voices whispered in the shadows as they watched the town from outside, well hidden in a stand of tall grass and bush. Several figures shrouded in cloaks kept eye on the market gates as people drifted in and out in the daylight. Some with carts full of goods to sell, others talking about the items they wished to find.

"I think only two of us should go." One, a dark skinned male spoke, the bright green scarf draped around his neck under the cloak serving well to hide the length of his ears. His hazel eyes were cautious as he tried to pull the cowl lower over his his unruly black hair.

"Tijmen's right," a soft voice spoke. This one a pale female dressed in light blue, her ears equally long. "Two of us should go in. And being briefly acquainted with the man we wish to find I shall be one of them."

"Briony, don't be a fool," a third voice spoke. This man was almost the twin of the first except his hair was long and pulled back, and the dominating color of his wardrobe was red. "You're injured." and indeed, the white haired female's right paw was heavily bound in bandages. "And don't say acquainted. You had a few drinks with that man when he passed through the Warren. that's it."

"Nahuel, you know I love you my darling, But I truly believe I have the best shot at making the bargain. Especially since the need to make it is on me. I'm the one who screwed up."

"She's right, brother," the first voice spoke. "And I will make the second. This mission requires stealth of which you have none."

"Tijmen also knows the most of humans." This time the fourth figure spoke. A bluish grey braid was just visible under his cloak and a bow strapped across the back. "I will stand watch with you as they go in."

"We will be back before the sun's set." Briony promised.

It took some doing, binding up their ears and making sure any fur patches were covered so they could pass as human without hiding their faces. Both had learned long ago that hidden faces drew notice. But soon, with warnings and well wishes from their companions, the two Taguel, one an otter black and the other white, slipped into Abelsol.

It took them maybe twenty minutes to find their quarry, munching on food recently bought from one of the street stalls.
"Elijah!" Briony called merrily as soon as she was certain. and they made their approach. "You may remember me not, but we shared drinks five nights passed as you traveled through the Warren. I believe you also won some coin off my husband Nahuel. I've come with an opportunity for more coin. The Warren would like to offer you employment if you have interest?"

Last edited:

Takumi

Hoshidan Princess
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week, Slow As Molasses
Male, Female, Androgynous
Both.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, romance, yaoi, action, magical, modern, horror (sometimes), scifi (sometimes)
Arell McCain
Levitum

"Morning." While Valen wasn't pleased to be the mate's bodyguard, Arell would look in whatever bright side there was to it. Like, the older redhead was added protection if he ended up not being able to draw his sword fast enough. Arell could also prove that despite being sickly he was at least competent enough to fight if need be. That's if they got into any fights while in Levitum.

"Well, I was planning to see if they had any further information on Jack Rogers, the Pirate King of old." He answered, holding up the book he had been reading. "He was mentioned, being given something from the goddess Miha. What it was isn't specified, and some of the information is smudged unfortunately. Further more it isn't mentioned anywhere else in the book than a few passages along with other legends of old." He sighed.

"Though, if you're eager for a drink I can treat you later." Arell added, not at all bothered of taking something out of his pay.

Verran Verran Thundermage Thundermage

Martha Fabre & Gertrude
Abelsol

As he responded and moved away from her touch, she retracted her hand.

"My name is Gertrude, and after you just got pummeled into the dirt I figured it'd be best to check on you. If you can stand, do so before someone steps on you. I can find you a place to sit until a proper medic can be found." She resonded.

While Gertrude spoke with the young man, Martha moved onto another nearby stall, this time somewhat interested in the trinkets that were being sold as she strained her ears to pick up the conversation.

ElDorado ElDorado Conway Conway

Conway

King of Redheads
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
Writing Levels
Advanced
Primarily Prefer Male
Veran noted the movement of Gertrude, and closed the distance between himself and Martha slightly, so that he could be on top of her faster, if something happened. He hoped it would not come to that, but what he noticed told him otherwise. There were clearly several people shifting around, acting similar to himself, scouting, watching, and trying to remain inconspicuous. Veran was lucky to have spotted one of them whispering earlier, which lead him to two others, who lead him to two more. Five in total, all with one common tie, they were watching Martha, and communicating. He noticed one of them say something to a kid, who ran off into an alleyway. Another, nodded to a man leaning against a wall and gesturing with his hand, then that man turned down another alley. This did not bode well. Even if, by some weird luck, this had nothing to do with Martha, it was clear trouble was brewing. Veran was not so much worried about the five men, as he was about them communicating with someone else. This meant that they were well organized, and had a plan. Veran could only imagine what their numbers might be if they had the manpower to send five scouts, or possibly more. The situation seemed to grow more dire by the moment, despite the jovial happy energy of the marketplace.

He glanced about again, noting that there were no guards. So the incident with the blue haired kid was planned. He glanced back to one of the men who were watching Martha from a distance, only to find him acting as if he was trying to haggle with a merchant. Strange. He glanced to another one of them just in time to catch him turning to look at the sky as if fascinated by a bird. A third had positioned himself in such a way that his back was to Veran. Suspicious. Veran walked over to a stand inspecting a fine metallic plate, with his back turned to a few of the scouts. It was shiny, and reflective. He held it up to inspect it further, catching a reflection of the men on the plate. They were talking again, whispering to one another, glancing to Martha, Gertrude, and the kid. He shifted it over to view another scout to his back. The man's eyes were fixed to Veran, another man pointed and said something, the scout nodded. He was had, there was no longer any reason to delay. This clearly involved Martha, and if they had found Veran too, who had only just joined her last night, then they must have had a strong information network, with a plan to follow it.

Veran put the plate down and marched over to Martha. Subtlety was out the window at this point. They knew he was with Martha, and they knew he was probably looking out for them. He stopping right in between Martha and Gertrude, and place his hand on his sheath. He looked in the general direction of where he thought they would strike from, based on where he saw the messengers go. "Eyes up, we are being watched. We need to leave now. Leave the kid, he will be fine." The stern look on Veran's face was clearly serious and his posture implied he was ready to draw his sword at a moments notice. He saw one scout lock eyes with him and run off. He looked at Martha, "Now!"

((( Takumi Takumi ElDorado ElDorado )))

Last edited:
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Apollo Galata
Abelsol Marketplace

With the turning of his head, the view of her was the clearer. The form of her face set a serious tone, the grey hair that framed it making her seem older than her years. As she spoke, Apollo felt that there was something familiar about her. The ends of his lips turned down as he tilted his head, thinking.

"Very well. You may help me," he assented, offering her his arm so that she could pull him to his feet. "Although you may be of more use to me if you send word to my servant Doul in the thieves' guild. Surely he will catch the thief in no time at all, unlike these incompetent guards."

No sooner had he given the order that a man rudely intervened. With urgency and sternness, the stranger tried to call the women away.

Apollo hadn't yet gotten his bearings, and so he stood, stumbling, putting his body between himself and the woman called Gertrude. "Excuse me, sir! But who do you think you are, ordering these women around like that?! And for that matter, I am no kid, but a man, and as a man, I must ask--nay, require!--that you speak with the decency befitting the nature of our common gender!"
Takumi Takumi Conway Conway

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female
Fine doing both, depends on the character
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi.
Genre You DON'T Like
Heavy Smut,
Islas de Abaroa, 26th day of Zoi in the Season of Growing 1012 ADW.
11Days after the fall of
Thalia.
Port City of Levitum.

“Dang. Shame it’s so little. Nothing on what he did with the precious gift neither?” Rendan hummed a disdain at the lack of information. “Why is that it’s always the legends that seem to have no real information? What’s so legendary about them then if nothing accurate remains? I mean, sure, he lived ages ago, but dragons live ages beyond ages. Heck, there are probably a good number who actually knew him and could tell us all about him. Someone should make a dragon based library. But I’ll take you up on that drink later.”

Still, Rendan wondered at the wisdom of chasing after Rogers. The man’s legend was as tall as the lack of facts. Tales that ranged from how he wooed women across the Isles to that he once befriended a tribe of turtle people who swam with his ship and gnawed holes in the sides of enemy ships. Yet, the fact that any gift from the equally notorious and legendary as a literal goddess was only mentioned was, to Rendan at least, perturbing. Yet it drove a great incentive to find out what the gift was because it was obvious that someone was trying to cover up what that was. Or Arell was completely bonkers. One of the two.

Thundermage Thundermage Takumi Takumi

Angel looks around the market as she notices something wrong. "Rose, where are you?" she looks around for the pegasus but can't see her. "Rose, this isn't funny." Angel gets upset looking at the place where Rose would harass the market guys, but she isn't there. "Oh god! Somebody help!"

Takumi

Hoshidan Princess
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week, Slow As Molasses
Male, Female, Androgynous
Both.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, romance, yaoi, action, magical, modern, horror (sometimes), scifi (sometimes)
Martha Fabre & Gertrude
Abelsol

"I only checked on you on behalf of My Lady, who was concerned." Gertrude admitted upon being told she'd be more help finding the young man's own retainer. Hearing Veran's words, she glanced to him and nodded, moving to stand just as the young man on the ground pulled himself to his feet, stumbling in the process of doing so.

While one could admire his need to correct Veran's behavior, now wasn't the time nor place to do so. Placing a hand on the young man's shoulder to steady him, she would of been more amused if Martha's safety wasn't her top priority.

"While your sentiment is appreciated, now is not the time. Go find your retainer and stay with him." She suggested, doubting that he would do well to fight of the need arose what with a possible head injury.

"Gertrude, Toma." Martha called, causing the woman to nod in understanding and release the young man she was speaking to. Martha herself had her hand on the hilt of her sword, but was ready to move at a moments notice. One good look at Apollo though, and her eyes went to Veran.

"I know him, we could bring him with us out of Abelsol, at the very least." While her tone was low enough for the Stanislavian to hear, she spoke with a bit of urgency. She wouldn't take no for an answer, not now that Apollo had unintentionally gotten involved in some way. And while she couldn't remember his name right off the top of her head, she knew that if he got hurt at all because of her (more hurt than he'd been so far anyway) she wouldnt forgive herself whatsoever, may Anhi strike her down.

While Martha spoke with Veran, she heard Gertrude whistle, the woman having moved slightly closer towards the direction leading to the inn they stayed in, yet not too far from the Thalian lord or the Stanislavian man accompanying them and after a moment without an immediate response; a horse's neigh could be heard followed by hooves.

Once Toma arrived, the few shoppers left in that area of the marketplace stayed clear of his path. Letting his rider get on, the Cavalier's eyes took a quick sweep of their surroundings. She did not know how many there were, but if a fight were to break out here of all places it would have to be over quick.

Conway Conway ElDorado ElDorado