@TheMidnightSin - Two things ^_^
If you want to take the last description paragraph off the end of Seta's Char sheet and put it in the character index discord that would help me organizationally (I have this weird thing about extra info tacked onto char sheets)

Also, to confirm, are you swapping them out for the other lord character since the sheet seems to have disappeared? or are you still wanting two characters?

Yes, Seta is my official character; I might revamp the rogue character and bring him in later. ^_^

@Falcon

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
@TheMidnightSin - thanks that's what I needed to know ^_^ You can remove the extra info from the sheet once it's posted in the Index

Appearance:
ronny.jpg

Name: Doul

Country of Origin: Thalia

Class: Thief

Main Weapon: Iron Sword

3 Special skills:
  1. Stealth
  2. Deceit (Con-artist, etc)
  3. Thievery (Pickpocketing, Lockpicking)
3 strengths:
  1. Mature
  2. Patient
  3. Fatherly
3 weaknesses:
  1. Leisurely
  2. Emotionally Withdrawn
  3. Non-confrontational
5 words to describe personality: Calm, Smooth, Purposeful, Polite, Dutiful

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Falcon
Approved!

Reactions: ElDorado
Deleted.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Falcon and ElDorado
Approved ^_^

• Spicy
Reactions: ElDorado
43410f2f3ba4f9b2a79e400fcb9ddcad.png

• Name: Levi Callaghan.
    Country of Origin: Atrea (Coastal Area).

"Hello, my name is Levi Callaghan, you can just say Levi though. I'm 23-years old now, and was born in Atrea. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. You said you had some other questions for me, right?"
  • Special Skills: Eyesight, Speed and Cooking.
    Strengths: Imagination, Quick Study and Agile.
    Weaknesses: Easily Distracted, Forgetful and Cannot handle money.

"My strengths and my weaknesses? Well, I guess for a start, I have really good eyes. That helps with archery, if I can see my target before my target sees me then I've essentially already won. I'm also pretty quick and nimble, which helps if I don't see a target in time. Have I told you the story of how I almost got skewered by a wild boar while hunting? I guess the next best things I'm good at are women's tasks. I can sow, clean and so on but by far my greatest strength is in cooking. My aunt taught me ever since I was little and I've since been able to surpass her. I'm somewhat proud of that. Now... weaknesses... Well, the thing that immediately popped into my head was that I am terrible at running something like a business. Ask father, he could sing you a song about my terrible money management if he wanted to. I'm also pretty forgetful. Sometimes I forget even the simplest things, it's a bit concerning from time to time honestly."

• Levi.jpg
    LeviPixelArt.png

"I don't really think I am anything special on the side of looks. Brown hair and eyes is as ordinary as possible, I like my hair though, it's nice and smooth. I think the most notable thing about me are the many scars I have from learning archery when I was a small child. I have a particularly nasty one on the left side of my neck when I dry fired a bow as an eight-year old. The string got loose and caught me right upside my jaw, I remember I was bleeding everywhere. Had I held the bow a little further right, I actually would've opened up my throat and probably have killed myself. My left forearm has also taken quite a bit of abuse from my own ineptitude and mishandling of bows, particularly the string. I think the weirdest injury I have had was when I was nine and I drew my bow too far so it took off part of my right ear."

• 5 "words" to describe personality:
    1. Genuine.
    2. Open-minded.
    3. Daydreamer.
    4. Tries to improve himself at every opportunity.
    5. A bit too Confident.
    "My personality? I think that's a question best asked not to the one concerning it, no? But, if you want an answer from me, then I will answer. I think I'm not a particularly interesting person, honestly. I'm rather simple and I enjoy the simple things the most; A good hunt, a nice meal things like that. I like to daydream as well, when my mind isn't occupied it weaves stories and characters without me even prompting it to, it just sort of happens. Maybe I should write those little short stories down at some point? ... You want me to tell you how I see myself as a friend or partner? Honestly, I've thought about it many times, but I never seem to be able to get to a satisfying end with that thought. I think I make a decent friend. I would like to think I am somewhat dependable and I like to spend time around other people. As a partner... I don't think I really make for much, mostly because I am, as I had said, boring. I would not want to spend more than a day with myself, so I cannot quite fathom the idea of someone wanting to spend the rest of their life by my side. Actually, I have a lot of scars on my lower arms because I always managed to injure them with my bowstring when I just started archery, that would probably turn people away as well."

• Class: Archer.
    Main Weapon: Bow and Arrow.

"My uncle was the one who taught me how to handle a bow and arrow, I was really bad for the first few years and I often injured my arms when training. Especially my left lower arm has taken a lot of abuse over the years since I often had the bowstring scrape over my skin there. I also have a couple of scars on the tips of my right fingers as I've managed to injure those with a bowstring as well. My father taught me a bit of dagger combat so that I could at least try to defend myself at close quarters, though I'm certainly not the best at it. When I left home at my father's request my aunt gave me a quiver, my father gave me a dagger that he called "Scían Bán" which he told me means White Knife and my uncle gave me his bow. He used to called it "Cnáim Boga" which means Bone Bow, he called it that because it has this really nice and smooth bone riser in the center."

• "How I grew up? Well, my dad, his name is Mark, was a travelling merchant so I was always on the road. It was always little Levi, my father, my uncle and my aunt. We three were always on the road together. At first my father wanted to teach me how I could take over the business he ran but, as I said, I'm terrible with these things and he quickly gave up and handed me over to my aunt and uncle, Iseult and Tristram. Both of them were hunters and usually traveled with us for protection and to hunt food. My uncle taught me how to use a bow and my aunt taught me various other things, like cooking and so on. I was pretty good at those so I essentially became their apprentice. When I was 20-years my father sent me out in the world, telling me to gather some experiences and he joked that I should not dare return without a stunningly beautiful wife. There I was given the three items I hold most dear, my knife, my quiver and my bow. It's not all that special, but it's something."

Last edited:
Approved, @TheSly ! Welcome to the RP.

1552448947692.png
1552381285319-png.173649

"Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.” Seta Soichiro

Name: Seta Soichiro

Country of Origin: Formally Midori now Stanislav

Class: Samurai

Main Weapon: One sword, the Izanagi and one wakizashi, the Izanami are made from special metal from a meteorite which took 6 months to hone, polish and his favored sword and is the one in his left hand.

Mount: N/A

Mount name: N/A

3 Special skills (in as few words as possible e.g. lock-picking, horseback riding, diplomacy etc.)
Martial Arts (Hand-to-hand)Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Hapkido, Shotokan Karate, Aikido.
Swordplay (Kenjutsu, Iaijutsu, Stanislav style fencing)
Pressure Points (Useless against heavily armored opponents.)

3 strengths: (in as few words as possible)
Pinpoint precision strikes/ Precise striking
Ambidextrous
Uncanny Reflexes/ Reaction times

3 weaknesses (in as few words as possible)
Arrogant
Haughty
Cold-hearted

5 words to describe personality:
Gregarious
Affable
Keen
Discreet
Dependable
Valiant

Last edited:
Helena Fairchild

Theme:
Link

Country of Origin:
Stanislav (?)

Class:
Tactician

Main Weapon:
Raven Blade (Light Sword): A slender liquid black sword with a single black wing adorning it's hilt.
??? Tome (Dark Tome): A strange silver plated book with no writing on it's pages yet still allows magic to be cast.

Personality:
Egotistical, Motivated, Intelligent, Manipulative, Unforgiving

1. Offensive Magic (knowledge in various magic types)
    2. Graceful Swordplay (crit and hit>power)
    3. Manipulation (why do yourself what others can do for you?)

1. Knowledge
    2. Resourceful
    3. Cute

1. Single Minded
    2. Tsundere
    3. Vertically Challenged

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Appearance:
dc3o2al-7f42951a-9861-4be4-b7ec-42aa29215941.png

Name: Alrevis Azurian

Country of Origin: Stanislav

Class: Tactician

Main Weapon: Runesword - A family gift with the family crest a single purple Apple with a rose
on top carved lightly into the blade on both sides.
Orions Book(Anima Tome) A light purple book filled with numerous spelled
conjured, and mastered during his military days

Mount name:
N/A

3 Special skills (in as few words as possible e.g. lock-picking, horseback riding, diplomacy etc.)
  1. Persuasion
  2. Diplomacy
  3. Defense Style Stanislav Swordsmanship
  1. Military Tactics
  2. Spell Accuracy
  3. Observant
  1. Social Interactions with woman
  2. Intimidating
  3. Emotional disturbance when rain is present.
5 words to describe personality: (e.g. genuine, whiny, gold-digger etc.)
Hardened, Fair, Scholar, Leader, and Protective.

Well I thought I was the first tactician, but clearly I should have seen the most recent addition to this group XD.

Last edited:
@Azurian Dream - as Orion's book is not a fire emblem item I'll need you to tell me a bit more about it. Is it just a fancy book he wrote his spells in? or is it something more special?

@Azurian Dream - as Orion's book is not a fire emblem item I'll need you to tell me a bit more about it. Is it just a fancy book he wrote his spells in? or is it something more special?
Its just a book he himself wrote nothing special unless you want it to be for plot reasons.

if it's just an anima tome then everything's good ^_^
Approved!
Come join the discord and plot with us

12736bf7868849371113307552f0cafa.png

• Name: Denzin san Viago
    Country of Origin: Claims he hails from Ufral. However, it is easy to recognize he was not born there.

"Oh? You are going to ask me questions? Now that is something I rarely see, usually I'm the one asking questions, being a fortune teller. Go ahead, please. I may actually enjoy this."

• Special Skills: Fortunetelling, Posses a Memory Palace, Storytelling and -writing
    Strengths: Optimism, Perceptive, Persistent.
    Weaknesses: Impulsive, Cocky, Lazy.

"My strengths and weaknesses. Well, I don't forget anything, ever ... at least if I want to. If you were to tell me something now and gave me the task to tell you what it was at this exact date, ten years from now then I could do it. Given I haven't gotten myself killed by then, or maybe I'm just not feeling up to putting in the effort to tell you that day. I can be very lazy, you're lucky you caught me on a talkative day."

• Denzin2.jpg
    DenzinPixelArtPortrait.gif

"Ah, my appearance? Why it's nothing special of course. Unless you were to offer to pet me. Then you could certainly find that it is something rather different from the general populace. The sword I have on me? It's broken of about a little finger's length from the guard. Makes me look a little more scary to pickpockets and thieves I think. Not that I've ever gotten robbed properly."

• 5 Word Description:
    • Whimsical.
    • Flamboyant.
    • Benevolent.
    • Considerate.
    • Attentive.
    "What I am like? Well, if you ask me, then I am a right prick! But I like to bark a lot and we all know that dog that bark don't bite, right? I think I'm a nice guy as long as you don't get on my nerves too much, but I feel like that applies to everyone alive at least to some degree. What I like and dislike? Well... I dislike loud and high pitched noises, they hurt a lot and I hate people that are full of themselves. I mean, I may be great, but I do not have to let the rest of the world about it every day, right? Now, what I like... I like scritches, they're nice... ear rubs, those are really g- I'm getting carried away again, aren't I?

• Class: Stone Mage.
    Main Weapons:
    Beaststone - Wolf. Wears it as a necklace.
    Spell Scroll - Sheep Spirit.

"I'm just a regular magician who has a fondness for sheep. Did you know that if it isn't breaking people's bones with its horns my sheep is actually really nice and fluffy? I named her "Cloudia", because sheep look like fluffy clouds. If you're nice enough maybe she will let you pet her, trust me, it's worth the risk of getting trampled by an ephemeral sheep."

• "Of course! Are you familiar with the Church of Light? Now what if I told that I am one of the six heralds that was appointed by the creator? You don't believe me? Good, because I don't believe myself either. Why would I go telling you my entire life story just like th- What? You promise that I get ear rubs and scritches if I tell you. Now that is a tempting offer. Just keep in mind that I like to lie a lot and this time I won't tell you if I did.

It's honestly really simple. The people in my village thought I was cursed or something like that, because whenever I was around things tended to go badly for everyone around. They thought I was some sort of harbinger of misfortune or something of the sort. They eventually kicked me out and I went on with my merry live, becoming a fortune teller, getting into all kind of dangerous situation and almost losing my head a couple times. That's basically the long and the short of it.

Now, you promised me scritches and I demand scritches now."

Last edited:
37739727_296564214431928_6312138097186308096_n.jpg

Name: Lauvus Meristrom
Armor: Think Innes... i guess o3o

Country of Origin: Atrea

Class: Bow Lord (Falcon Approved XD)

Main Weapon: Nidhogg - A bow prototype from a far away land brought by foreign trade. Based off another prototype concept from a supposed legendary blacksmith this bow while swift, and dangerous boosts a rather hefty flaw. To garner its unusual talents the bow string is constructed with a unnatural material that unfortunately results in slicing off the fingers of the user if not equipped with the specialized gauntlet made just to resolve the issue. With it pressure built bow string the weapon has an armor piercing effect to it arrows. ( Nidhogg )(Patient Falcon XD)

Mount name: N/A

1. Calculated Accuracy (can project where to shoot when aiming at a moving target)
  2. Blacksmith Trade(Can repair weapons yet takes time unlike a certain spell)
  3. Prodigy(Can absorb knowledge, and retain it at a disturbing rate)
  1. Elite Combative Reflexes
  2. Speed
  3. Silent
  1. Disturbed Sense of Justice
  2. Villainous Mannerisms
  3. Waterfalls
5 words to describe personality: (e.g. genuine, whiny, gold-digger etc.)

Prodigy, Vigilante, Lofty, Ominous, & Disturbed.

Last edited:
  • Love