Fire Emblem RP

I don't see how beast person is any more or less easier to understand than rabbit person but then again I'm all about the beast people haha.
It's more about the terminology I think. Since they're using words that aren't in the usual English dictionary, it's easier for people to imagine "taguel = human that can turn into an animal" than "taguel = human who can turn into a rabbit. Turning into different animals gives you different names". Also, frankly, taguel were a pretty minor thing in Awakening, kind of a side point that you don't really pay much attention to unless you specifically have interest in taguel, so it's a pain to remember all the different names for different animals, especially when only one such animal actually appears in the game.

Assgfjsfhs! I'm a nerd when it comes to Fire Emblem. Are you guys still open? Please tell me you are. I've read the whole discussion(skimmed some parts but that shouldn't, probably matter) aaaand I didn't see anyone saying you guys were full. So please? Pretty please with a whole box of pizza(Because who can resist pizza?)

Reactions: Karakui
Assgfjsfhs! I'm a nerd when it comes to Fire Emblem. Are you guys still open? Please tell me you are. I've read the whole discussion(skimmed some parts but that shouldn't, probably matter) aaaand I didn't see anyone saying you guys were full. So please? Pretty please with a whole box of pizza(Because who can resist pizza?)
Uh fine, but only if you get extra cheese.

Pfshhh, would mozeralla suffice? (Mozeralla is my life when it comes to cheese on pizza)

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
@Aria Valle - you are most definitely welcome to join! And thank you for reading everything! Have some cake :birthday:

Everyone else @AutumnWyvern @Kestrel @Leif @Karakui @Dubs of Stigma

Today's my day off and as it looks like there's a consensus (among the people actively giving me their opinions at least) I will be spending my time world building today ^_^

Reactions: Kestrel
All right all so I've been doing some research and its fairly consistently believed that While the FE games are considered part of the wolrd they are not necessarily all in the same universe.
(Outworld gate at play)

Shadow dragon being the history of Awakening is obviously on the same world and continent, and after studying the maps and the mystery continents in Awakening I believe I can reasonably say that Sacred Stones and the Binding Blade / Rekka no Ken pair can take place in that world two. Especially when you consider both have an out-world gate of some sort.
General net/forum consensus is that Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are connected to the first world via the gate.

From the FE Wiki:
Well, FE1 and FE3 are sequels of each other with Shadow Dragon and Shin Mansho no Nazo being their remakes. Gaiden takes place in the same world as these games because of the existence of the White Wing sisters and not to mention Camus. Awakening takes place over 2000 years after FE3/FE12 so these 5 games are connected. Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are in the same world, but are a separate universe, but Ike did disappear after the events of Radiant Dawn, which some speculate that he entered an Otherworld Gate and entered Marth's world, eventually leading to Priam somewhere down the line. However it is debated whether or not if Priam canon.

Assuming the above is a plausible theory I'm going to create a third world (and a bit of history) also connected to the Gate. This allows me free range with the continent and it's inhabitants, while allowing for world lore etc to leak through.

I am working on that now as well as a more detailed explanation ^_^

It can be said that FE9/10 also are within the same world as Priam or whatever his name is, is a descendant of Ike which would mean that 9/10 are either prequels or sequels to 1/3

Wiki link for confirmation and proof I am not talking out of my ass lol Priam

This is me throwing my interest in as well.

Does anyone know how DLC is handled in Nintendo store? My new 3DS doesn't have my DLCs on it, but would I need to buy them again if I switched to the account I used on my old 3ds?

@Karakui did you transfer over your information when you got your new 3ds? if so everything should be there.

All you may need to do is redownload the DLC maps

Welcome @Archer

Everyone,
I have my world map done. I just need to do some write ups. If you don't see anything later tonight you can expect it all tomorrow ^_^

Good thing I have monday off then >:3

@Karakui did you transfer over your information when you got your new 3ds? if so everything should be there.
"transfer"? Oh right, I didn't know whether to do that. I thought it might delete the data from my other DS given use of the word "transfer".

@Karakui Well, yes. Your other DS becomes a clean slate, but it shoves all that data onto your new one. all of your purchases, menu customization, game files, pictures, etc etc go onto the new DS. It takes a few hours but you can watch cute little pikmin run about.

@Karakui Well, yes. Your other DS becomes a clean slate, but it shoves all that data onto your new one. all of your purchases, menu customization, game files, pictures, etc etc go onto the new DS. It takes a few hours but you can watch cute little pikmin run about.
Aaw... Fine I'll just buy it all again.

Depending on the initial story I'm certainly interested.

@Archer @Aria Valle @AtomicItalian @AutumnWyvern @Dubs of Stigma @Kestrel @Karakui @Leif - is that everyone so far?

So here is our world and the country boarders and the premise I've come up with
The History is fairly basic right now because I wanted to see if any of you wanted to toss in ideas. However that history is set in stone (plot reasons)

• FEMap-World.jpg
  • FEMap-countries.jpg

• Shan - This northern Mountain Kingdom is known as the home of the Pegasus Knights. With long winters and short summers the people who call Shan home and hearty and strong and used to working hard for their prosperity.

Ma Kai - An ocean provence the people here are excellent sailors and shipwrights. More than a few have made their fortune as either merchant or pirate, and the seafood cuisine has become a source of pride. This land is also known for it's lavish festivals.

Coill - The Wyverns make their nests in the Mountains of this land. The large fruitful forests providing plenty of game for their hunt. A lucky few have managed to befriend and ride these fearsome creatures and more than a few legends have been born of such an activity.

Heiya - A land of pains and lush farmland, Haiya is probably the most peaceful of all the realms. Though it does have it's share of problems. Hunting Wyverns to the north and the Eastland wilds to the east make border patrol a serious business. Still, boasting the largest market of the continent people come from all over to trade for goods from other lands making this country a melting-pot of culture.

Sahra - A desert region, water is a precious commodity. The people here are mostly nomads, moving from one oasis to the next in hopes of not using too much from any one place before it can refill. There are a very few permanent settlements here, built deep in the canyon lands around the very few source springs. All such are heavily fortified with little tolerance for outsiders.

Eastland Wilds - The dangerous, wild and unexplored territory or the east. People who cross the great river marking the boarder are said to return mad or disappear altogether. Monsters have occasionally been seen from the boarders. Beasts thrice the size they should be with teeth and claws that can rip a man to shreds. The proof of this has been seen in Coill when the occasional wild Wyvern has been know to carry one home as a trophy of its hunt.
    It is rumored the Outworld Gate lies somewhere beyond the eastern Wilds' boarders.

• They say that generations ago in another world, the world of man, a great war nearly destroyed the land. The few survivors sought refuge the only place they could, through the Outworld Gate and another world. They were led by a young solder named Brennah, a man marked by fate.

When they came through to the other side they were astonished to find it was not a world of men but a world of beast-people, the Kemonojin, a race of people who had learned to (with the help of a special stone) take the shape of the beast whose animal characteristics they shared. Birds, Kitsune, wolves, rabbits and others, they had the forms of them all. The humans were welcomed with open arms and helped to find a new home. The Kemonojin saw them as a return in peace of some of the exploratory parties they had been sending through the gate for generations. The races mingled and grew to become great friends. However . . .

Tragedy struck.

No one knows what exactly happened or how it started. Four generations of records have vanished and all the hints that remain are not enough to fill the void in knowledge. The Humans were forced west and it is said it took everything Brennah's heir had to manage that much or face the complete demolition of his race. The Kemonojin sympathizers were ostracized and banished with them. The Eastland boarders were closed and that bar strictly enforced.

Currently, after some 300 years, in the human held lands, those baring the mark of Brennah (his distant decedents) hide it in fear of retribution of that ugly history, for men have come to place the blame on that historical figure.

The Kemonojin are rare and few between, their kind feeling a great loyalty towards their own and many young crossing back over the boarder never to be seen again. If the are killed or welcomed back remains unknown. Of those that remain in human held lands many have adopted human culture and garb in the attempt to assimilate themselves, and of the humans surrounding them some have gotten the idea that it is the beast-people to blame for the unknown tragedy. Needless to say the two races are not exactly friends any longer.

It's a precarious balance, the friendship between races dangles on a thread hanging from the tapestry of an unknown history.

Now a new story unfolds as the Tri-annual peace summit approaches and every land sends an envoy to negotiate their part in the treaties that keep the human realm at peace.

In the world history tab you'll find my solution to the taugle/laguz question. I hope it satisfies.

In the RP I will be playing the game by chapters and there will be an updated map posted at the beginning of each to show progress ^_^
I'm also thinking it will be easiest to simply say promotions will be available after a particular chapter. I'm not terribly familiar with dice systems or skill sheets so this will be better

Last edited:
Damn, the border of Sahra is so annoying when all the other ones follow the river line XD I don't suppose you could sneak a tiny little area inbetween the mountain and the river to fill that gap, could you?

'Couple' of side questions:
- Would a Manakete be considered a dragon for weakness calculation when not actually in dragon form?

- Having a character from the Wilds would interest me, so on the basis of colossal monsters, it seems logical that a Manakete from such a place would either be larger or have a much stronger hide/breath than a normal Manakete. Would that be OK or should I come up with a reason for a Manakete to be it's normal strength in such a location? Either works for me. This question developed before reading the world history, but the point still stands.

- In fact, given the Kemonohito, I expect this Manakete would probably possess a few draconic features in human form too. Would that be OK? A little spiky tail would be cute :P

- As a linguistic matter and purely to be pedantic; I can see where you got Kemonohito from, since Kemono means Beast and Hito means Human, but "hito" is actually read as "jin" when it has something attached to it (EG Uchu (space) + Hito (human) = Uchujin (Alien)), so they'd be "Kemonojin", which I think is a bit easier to say too.

Suggestions:

- That Eastern island looks a bit lonely. You should put something on it to create more conflict between the two races. For example, what if that island was the only known source of <Generic Shiny Ore> which provided enhanced abilities to combatants (IE, it's the material used to build Master Seals). Both species would require it to efficiently defend against Wild Beast attacks, but neither has control of it for very long exactly for that reason. I feel at the moment, there isn't really enough tension between the two areas for an all-out war, and even if you have plans for how that starts, this could be an extra crack in the column to help it fall even quicker.

It could also function as a plot device for other things. If the island was in a state of constant war, inhabitants from both species there would get little chance to contact the mainland, so the prejudices there could be something to extract some extra-juicy stuff from; it could even play a role in calming tensions if it had something like WW1's famous Christmas event going on - in which the soldiers on both sides have played and worked with each other as friends and are fighting reluctantly.

I don't suppose you could sneak a tiny little area inbetween the mountain and the river to fill that gap, could you?

Haha, I can do that. Next time I update the map I'll work that in. We can say those mountains are where the canyon lands are.

Would a Manakete be considered a dragon for weakness calculation when not actually in dragon form?
In human form any beast person / manakete has human weaknesses.

- Having a character from the Wilds would interest me, so on the basis of colossal monsters, it seems logical that a Manakete from such a place would either be larger or have a much stronger hide/breath than a normal Manakete. Would that be OK or should I come up with a reason for a Manakete to be it's normal strength in such a location? Either works for me. This question developed before reading the world history, but the point still stands.
Pm me on this one please.
I didn't intend for any character to be from the wilds, but depending on what exactly you have in mind I might allow you to bring them in later once we get to a point where the story goes there.

and yes to the tail question. If we classify Manakete as a beast person then the same rules would apply

That Eastern island looks a bit lonely. You should put something on it to create more conflict between the two races. For example, what if that island was the only known source of <Generic Shiny Ore> which provided enhanced abilities to combatants (IE, it's the material used to build Master Seals). Both species would require it to efficiently defend against Wild Beast attacks, but neither has control of it for very long exactly for that reason. I feel at the moment, there isn't really enough tension between the two areas for an all-out war, and even if you have plans for how that starts, this could be an extra crack in the column to help it fall even quicker.

It could also function as a plot device for other things. If the island was in a state of constant war, inhabitants from both species there would get little chance to contact the mainland, so the prejudices there could be something to extract some extra-juicy stuff from; it could even play a role in calming tensions if it had something like WW1's famous Christmas event going on - in which the soldiers on both sides have played and worked with each other as friends and are fighting reluctantly.

The eastern island is part of the Eastland Wilds and remains unlabeled for a reason ;) >:D

I'm still debating if there should be a full scale war or not so i will definitely keep that idea handy. Thanks ^_^