Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
HELLO!

Fire Emblem: Requiem is currently looking for one more person to join its ranks! While the roleplay has already started, we are only halfway through the prologue and nearing the arrival of a major city. This allows for smooth transition for any new characters. But wait, we have more!:

• Original, fleshed out world and lore!
  • A friendly and active playerbase! You won't feel left out.
  • Well-developed posts and interactions.
  • A weekly to semiweekly posting cycle.
  • Interesting and fun characters!
  • We have several arcs in store with room for side plots!
If you're interested, please click this link to join. You will be taken to the OOC tab where you can view the full plot, the Adventurer's Handbook, and existing characters and NPCs.

However, we would love it if you kept a couple of rules in mind:

• Be active both IC and OOC. While our discord server can be pretty quiet at times, that doesn't mean no one is around. We still discuss things often, from work to games to anime and so forth. You will have to join our discord as that is where all of our announcements and ideas are discussed.
  • Have proper grammar and spelling. I'm sure no one wants to squint at or reread posts in order to get a sense of what's going on. Not to mention, I'm going to feel bad with asking what your character is doing/saying. I'm extremely tolerant of minor mistakes within posts as we're all human, but please don't give me a post that looks like you rolled your face all over the keyboard.
  • There is a three paragraph post minimum. The paragraphs don't have to be huge. Honestly, if they're 3-4 sentences long, and the grammar/quality is spot on, I'm not complaining. Hell, if that's the case, I won't mind two paragraphs or even one from time to time.
  • I'm only accepting well-fleshed/well-written out characters. That being said, I'm not allowing multiple people with the same class as of now. You'll be able to see the claimed classes when you join the Discord.
  • Read the ADVENTURER'S HANDBOOK. PLEASE. The Adventurer's Handbook contains ninety-nine percent of the necessary information you need in order to create your character. I will know if you haven't read it. Not to mention, I've put a lot of work into it! Please read it. :(
  • NO TRANSEXUAL OR TRANSGENDER CHARACTERS. I'm all for inclusiveness of different types of people in RPs, but this isn't a setting in which trans characters fit in. I've had several people want to join with such characters, and have had to turn the character down after plotting how they'd be introduced. It's not only frustrating for me, but also the other person.
  • BE CONSIDERATE OF CLASSES, LORE, AND ETC. No, you cannot let your wyvern rider use magic. No, your character cannot be from a country other than the ones that are listed. No, you cannot have your pegasus knight be a male. And no, you cannot make your own class! Fire Emblem has always been strict with lore and class systems. Please adhere to the guidelines we have set!