Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
4bf638455e4bfa715a723dc7ba091940.png

Character Thread | IC Thread
It is a dark time for the Realm.

After seven years of fighting, King Roidnell II of Yveltskr has finally been usurped. In his place rules King Leonhardt II, a man who Yveltskr men and women hope brings peace and prosperity to the country. Under the banner of the white griffon, the new king claims that Yveltskr will rise to its former glory after the civil war, and stand tall against the other nations of the Realm. This promise will prove difficult to fulfill, as not only a year after his rise to the throne, a vicious plague begins to the very south of Yveltskr. People say that it started in one of the Laguz slaves that got trafficked from Tornabraux. Others whisper that the mages unleashed a vile creature unto the Realm. Some have suspicions that Roidnell cursed his country upon his dying breath... the rumors go on and on.

The disease has begun to run rampant. It works quickly, killing its victims within two days of its contraction and turning them into a morphed, wretched demon. It plagues crops and disfigures livestock as it kills them slowly. More and more sightings of the disease begins to work its way north and south, and time is running out. Yveltskr's first trial in its new era has begun.

King Leonhardt II decides to send his niece out into the world to gather men and women under his name. Together, they will travel in search of the Fire Emblem, which Leonhardt hopes will end the plague and save his people. While the prospect of becoming heroes of Yveltskr might seem tempting for some, they must traverse grueling landscapes and turn their blades upon both friends and enemies.

77f53cfd8efba7b9fc985e7c33fa6c70.png

The Adventurer's Handbook serves as a guide to any wayward traveler. Just flip through the pages and you'll learn all you have to know about the Realm and its peoples.

8a104731f7217c9980e46c2e2dd9046e.png
Lord (varies) / Any single weapon type (varies) > Great Lord (name varies) / Any two weapon types including original (varies)

Mercenary (Sword) > Hero (Sword, Axe) or Ranger [Horse] (Sword, Bow)

Myrmidon (Sword) > Swordmaster (Sword)

Fighter (Axe) > Warrior (Axe, Bow) or Hero (Axe, Sword)

Archer (Bow) > Sniper (Bow) or Ranger [Horse] (Bow, Sword)

Barbarian (Axe) > Berserker (Axe) or Warrior (Axe, Bow)

Pirate (Axe) > Corsair (Axe, Sword) or Berserker (Axe)

Thief (Knife, Dagger) > Rogue (Knife, Dagger) or Assassin (Knife, Dagger)

Knight [Armored] (Lance) > General [Armored] (Lance, Axe, Sword) or Great Knight [Armored, Horse] (Lance, Axe, Sword)

Soldier (Lance) > Halberdier [Armored] (Lance) or Uhlan [Armored, Horse] (Lance, Sword)

Cavalier [Horse] (Sword, Lance) > Paladin [Horse] (Sword, Lance, Axe) or Great Knight [Armored, Horse] (Sword, Lance, Axe)

Pegasus Knight [Flying, Pegasus] [Female] (Lance) > Falcon Knight [Flying, Pegasus] [Female] (Lance, Sword)

Wyvern Rider [Flying, Wyvern] (Lance) > Wyvern Lord [Flying, Wyvern] (Lance, Axe) or Wyvern Knight [Flying, Wyvern] (Lance, Sword)

Nomad [Horse] (Bow) > Nomad Trooper [Horse] (Bow, Sword)

Monk (Light Magic) > Bishop (Light Magic, Staff)

Priest [Male]/Cleric [Female] (Staff) > Bishop (Light Magic, Staff)

Troubadour [Horse, Female-locked] (Staff) > Valkyrie [Horse, Female-locked] (Anima Magic, Staff)

Mage (Anima Magic) > Sage (Anima Magic, Staff) or Mage Knight [Horse] (Anima Magic, Staff)

Shaman (Dark Magic) > Druid (Dark Magic, Staff) or Dark Knight [Horse] (Dark Magic, Sword)

Laguz (varies)

80ac82eba9bf100703a6b91cd55c62a0.png

• Please note that this is a 18+, high-casual/semi-advanced roleplay. While I don't expect novels for posts, I would like for you to please take your time creating your characters and writing your posts. We all make mistakes, and that's fine, but if your post gives me a headache to read, then that'll be an issue.
  • Do not ghost us. If you need to step away from the RP, please let me know.
  • I will listen to people's suggestions and ideas for plot development and etc. However, my final decision is law.
  • Once this OOC goes up, I will create a discord and PM the invite link to those who have already proclaimed interest. Please be active on the discord, as that is the easiest way for most people to get in touch with one another.
  • Please read the Adventurer's Handbook. There is a ton of information that is already set in stone. Characters can't be certain races, come from certain nations, etc.
  • While we do have a handful of people, I don't want you guys to constantly pump out posts. Thus, we will be running on a semi-cyclic posting schedule. This means you should try to wait for everyone to post first before typing another post. If the person we're waiting for doesn't post in a week or so, then we may move on.
  • I get that we're all busy at times, but I would love it if players post once or twice a week.
  • The "lord" class is off limits for now.
  • I will only accept one Branded character. I will also impose a limit on Laguz.
  • Try to keep characters balanced! This means that if there's four girls and only one dude, then you should probably make a dude.
  • Fill out all portions of the character sheet, please. Also, please follow the format of the character sheet.
  • I am a fun-loving person. I love it when we talk about things on Discord and make fun of characters, create ships, theories, and relationships. Don't hesitate to reach out to me for anything you need!
  • Have fun~
4049272c2649efb8d983109a8d4b8ba3.png

generic-profile-picture.png

[Anime Picture goes here]

"Quote"

Name: [first and last~]

Race:

Class: [I will only be accepting first tier classes]

Birthplace: [be as specific as you can be]

Equipment: [weapons and etc; please only use in-game weapons that are not extremely strong]

Appearance: [add any further notes that the picture above doesn't show]

Personality: [no Mary-sues or Gary-stus]

Biography: [don't make this too long, please]

Quirk: [one thing that makes your character stand out from the rest; are they a good singer, good with animals, a master chef, etc.?]

OSS: [a one-sentence synopsis; summarize your character in one sentence, just like the old games did!]

Other: [add anything else I didn't ask for in the basic character sheet]

Last edited:
b8129ec12f48bf067c06f77de2675de5.png

Click the images for the characters' completed sheets!

Beatrix Havenbrook, a gold-hearted woman intent on completing a quest for her king and country.

Chidori Tsubasa, a proud girl whose swordsmanship imitates the swift wind.

Amaroq-- with the moon in his sights, you won't find it easy to ruffle this wolf's fur.

Dustice Nastrond, a cold collector of coin who is searching for his mother. Distant and somber, yet benign in spirit.

Isra Asari, a restless traveler in search of a cure for the plague.

Jorin Adelas, a former soldier turned highwayman looking for a way out.

Velita Daulfern, a born commoner turned activist fighting for the equal treatment of everyone alongside her brother.

Khirel Daulfern, a talented magic user fighting for the equal benefits of all races alongside his twin sister.

0654128ac114757fcdaf97eb3ec83311.png

Kristoff Leonhardt II, the young king of Yveltskr. Despite his youthful appearance, he is a ruler beloved by most. Beatrix's uncle.

Pascal.png

Pascal Sontry, a happy-go-lucky merchant and wagon-driver. A little too obsessive with horses.

Last edited:
I claim this land in the name of me.

Likely gonna go great Knight with ym knight, sure general is a walking tank but I want to ride a walking tank to.

i got spooked when there was no Mage Knight (lowkey been my fave class since its inception), then saw it and got super excited! XD
regardless, still probably going thief, we'll see...

whats the difference between ranger and nomad trooper?

also pegasus line is exclusively female? i know older games were like this, but newer games got rid of that, just wondering if there was a reason for this
-- havent yet read the handbook sorry if its in there

oh and i really love the char sheet :o xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica

also pegasus line is exclusively female? i know older games were like this, but newer games got rid of that, just wondering if there was a reason for this

The difference between ranger and nomad trooper is that their tier one classes are vastly different. Ranger does not start off as a mounted unit, while a nomad trooper is always mounted. One can only assume that, since nomads are also mounted units, that nomad troopers have a very strong bond with a mount and can do a better job at handling them on the battlefield compared to a ranger, which is an archer freshly placed on a horse.

As for the pegasus knight, "male pegasus knights" have become a gender-neutral class that are called sky knights in the newer games. We're sticking to the oldie classes for this run.

And thanks!

Reactions: Thaleko
I’ll start going over everything later at home fam. I’m ready for this! Even though my knowledge is pretty trash lol

Reactions: Marlowe

The difference between ranger and nomad trooper is that their tier one classes are vastly different. Ranger does not start off as a mounted unit, while a nomad trooper is always mounted. One can only assume that, since nomads are also mounted units, that nomad troopers have a very strong bond with a mount and can do a better job at handling them on the battlefield compared to a ranger, which is an archer freshly placed on a horse.

As for the pegasus knight, "male pegasus knights" have become a gender-neutral class that are called sky knights in the newer games. We're sticking to the oldie classes for this run.

And thanks!
got it :3
I’ll start going over everything later at home fam. I’m ready for this! Even though my knowledge is pretty trash lol
it is? :o how so?

speaking of knowledge of the subject
are we doing like.. promotion items, or items of any sort? or like the weapon triangle? vulneraries, items that like.. have stat boosts, or effects (i forgot what its called.. hoplon guard i think? that protects fliers from arrows), or stats at all?

• Bucket of Rainbows

And thanks!

are we doing like.. promotion items, or items of any sort? or like the weapon triangle? vulneraries, items that like.. have stat boosts, or effects (i forgot what its called.. hoplon guard i think? that protects fliers from arrows), or stats at all?

We aren't doing promotion items. Instead of instantaneous promotion, characters will promote gradually later on as they learn new weapons and fighting styles. We're not doing stats at all. ^^

And thanks!

We aren't doing promotion items. Instead of instantaneous promotion, characters will promote gradually later on as they learn new weapons and fighting styles. We're not doing stats at all. ^^
no stats? not even like "this char is fast" "this char is tanky" "this char is strong"?

• Bucket of Rainbows

And thanks!

no stats? not even like "this char is fast" "this char is tanky" "this char is strong"?

Those are just traits. Stats are Strength, Speed, Luck, etc.

And thanks!

Those are just traits. Stats are Strength, Speed, Luck, etc.
ya i getcha

• Bucket of Rainbows
hm maybe i should go shaman... i really like this pic XD

shaman.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ah yes, i need to find a FC, whelp time to spend hours on end doing that @.@

Edit: oh yea, being new to the site, do we have a CS thread? do we Pm to you @Luminosity or just here?

thats what ive been doing basically all day

can we use actual FE fcs? XD but make them our own chars?

• Bucket of Rainbows
thats what ive been doing basically all day

can we use actual FE fcs? XD but make them our own chars?

I'd prefer if you didn't. ^_^

might be best we use ones we find that aren't from FE, so we don't let the image of the canon character start to influence ours eh? just a mentality thing, mind is a tricky beast at times.

Reactions: Thaleko and Marlowe
Ah yes, i need to find a FC, whelp time to spend hours on end doing that @.@

Edit: oh yea, being new to the site, do we have a CS thread? do we Pm to you @Luminosity or just here?

Post unaccepted sheets here, and then when they're accepted, you'll put them in the character thread (which I will make soon).

ya i figured, just found a few fcs i really liked, then found out they were FE and i was like ;-; noooooo XD

• Bucket of Rainbows