He doesn't have one for now. Taking suggestions lol
Name:
Amaroq or "Roq" for short
Race:
Laguz - Beast - Wolf
Class:
Laguz

Birthplace:
In a small run down cottage located just outside the mines of Copperspine, Yveltkr
Equipment:
  • Vulnerary
  • Laguz Stone
  • Sollanguard
Appearance:
Roq stands at roughly 6' tall. His most notable features are his silver/white hair and fur along with his amber eyes. He also has scars on his back from his time working with other slaves in the mines when he was younger. The mark on his face is a tattoo given to him by his parents before he was sold.

Personality:
Amaroq despite his position in Yveltskr is a fairly energetic and chipper individual. He learned from his parents that things can always be worse; facing the world with a smile and never letting the masses bring you down would help keep his will strong. As a Laguz, a noble wolf, he had to remain strong and know that things would and could get better. It was thanks to them that he was able to learn to appreciate what he had, learn what sacrifice truly was, and helped strengthen him for the troubles he'd face in a society that thought of Laguz as less than.

Even so, Roq takes pride in who he is, and even pride in his place as a servant to the Durand Family. In his eyes, they are a good example of the good that does exist in a society where his parents taught him that monster's do exist. It could be because of their kindness, or any of the other factors that influenced his upbringing, but he has grown strong, kind, and fiercely loyal. He is almost always willing to help and put his life on the line for the people that he cares for. He is strong-willed, brash, optimistic and confident with a willingness to learn all he can. Overall, Amroq is a good companion, ally, and if you give him a chance, friend.

Biography:
Born in Copperspine, Amaroq was introduced to his life of servitude fairly early. His parent's master was "kind" enough to allow his mother time off from the mines while his father worked double time so that she could raise Roq peacefully. However, from the moment he could walk, the little wolf was allowed to help. He would move rocks from the front of the cave, help serve scraps and refreshments over breaks, limited though they were. As he grow older and taller, he would begin to move inward taking on heavier labor in the mines. Roq was dedicated, doing his job with a smile, a smile which would infect many of the workers. They were slaves, but they were proud Laguz and if a child could keep his spirit so would they. Life was simple; it was hard, but it was good. He worked with his mother and father, rarely got in trouble and that made him happy.

Things took a turn, however, when he was 7. He was helping out in the mine, grueling work. It was hot, and he was sore all over. He tried to push on through with a smile, but it was getting harder all the time. Maybe he'd been too naive before. Their master was growing more impatient all the time and asking for more materials from the mine. Maybe things were terrible. He wanted more than to spend all day working to the bone.
Maybe things wouldn't get better. It was as these thoughts were growing stronger that the cave in happened. He and a number of other slaves were trapped, including his father. His mother had been outside the cave luckily. The casualties ran high that day. But many made it out with little more than a few injuries, and later on, scars.

Amaroq was bedridden after this. He's took a number of blows which would result in a plethora of scars over his back. His parents, worried for his safety and wanting more for him, decided to try and get their master's daughter to sell him. She was a young woman who'd grown close to them and other slaves due to her kindness and caring demeanor. She agreed, but wasn't sure her father would look for the best owner. They were okay with that, so long as his life wasn't in jeopardy in the mine anymore. By the time he was back on his feet and work ready, his parents had spoken to him. A buyer had been found. He didn't want to leave though. His father told him to be strong, his mother to be brave. Above all, face adversity with pride.

This was how he came into the possession of the uncle of a one Roland Durand. He traveled with the man for a bit. He did odd jobs for the man as they traveled until he was gifted to the Durand family of which the shady man was a part of . Roq was worried that he was gonna be mistreated, but it turned out to be better than he'd ever expected. As Roland's servant he learned to fight, acted as a companion, and spent almost all of his time with the young man. He was also gifted new clothes and some light armor of which he uses on his legs and arms.

Quirk:
Roq picks physical activities up scarily fast. Dancing, cooking, fighting, etc. And he's always ready to try and pick up something new! He can't read though. He pretends like he can. But he can't.

OSS:
With the moon in his sights, you won't find it easy to ruffle this wolf's fur.

Other:
  • His nickname Roq is pronounced like "rock"
  • He doesn't like people playing with his ears without permission. He rarely if ever gives permission. That goes double for his tail. Yes. That also goes for Roland.
  • His senses are very good. Like very good.
  • More to come ;P

I really don't see an issue with Roq, other than the fact that I don't think Laguz have last names, especially if they were enslaved. I'll ask around about it, since I'm not really sure. Other than that, good job!

No big deal on the last name tbh. But I changed and added some equipment. Also, been talking to Sol about stuff. Lemme know if I forgot anything cause I wasn't sure.

I don't see the edits to the name or equipment D:

I didn't do it in the original post. I did I'm in the one I just posted when I quoted you. Mostly cause I was lazy XD

kziZkMh.png

"I might be a servant, but at least I'm proud of who I am."
He doesn't have one for now. Taking suggestions lol
Name:
Amaroq or "Roq" for short
Race:
Laguz - Beast - Wolf
Class:
Laguz

Birthplace:
In a small run down cottage located just outside the mines of Copperspine, Yveltkr
Equipment:
  • Vulnerary
  • Laguz Stone
  • Sollanguard
Appearance:
Roq stands at roughly 6' tall. His most notable features are his silver/white hair and fur along with his amber eyes. He also has scars on his back from his time working with other slaves in the mines when he was younger. The mark on his face is a tattoo given to him by his parents before he was sold.

Personality:
Amaroq despite his position in Yveltskr is a fairly energetic and chipper individual. He learned from his parents that things can always be worse; facing the world with a smile and never letting the masses bring you down would help keep his will strong. As a Laguz, a noble wolf, he had to remain strong and know that things would and could get better. It was thanks to them that he was able to learn to appreciate what he had, learn what sacrifice truly was, and helped strengthen him for the troubles he'd face in a society that thought of Laguz as less than.

Even so, Roq takes pride in who he is, and even pride in his place as a servant to the Durand Family. In his eyes, they are a good example of the good that does exist in a society where his parents taught him that monster's do exist. It could be because of their kindness, or any of the other factors that influenced his upbringing, but he has grown strong, kind, and fiercely loyal. He is almost always willing to help and put his life on the line for the people that he cares for. He is strong-willed, brash, optimistic and confident with a willingness to learn all he can. Overall, Amroq is a good companion, ally, and if you give him a chance, friend.

Biography:
Born in Copperspine, Amaroq was introduced to his life of servitude fairly early. His parent's master was "kind" enough to allow his mother time off from the mines while his father worked double time so that she could raise Roq peacefully. However, from the moment he could walk, the little wolf was allowed to help. He would move rocks from the front of the cave, help serve scraps and refreshments over breaks, limited though they were. As he grow older and taller, he would begin to move inward taking on heavier labor in the mines. Roq was dedicated, doing his job with a smile, a smile which would infect many of the workers. They were slaves, but they were proud Laguz and if a child could keep his spirit so would they. Life was simple; it was hard, but it was good. He worked with his mother and father, rarely got in trouble and that made him happy.

Things took a turn, however, when he was 7. He was helping out in the mine, grueling work. It was hot, and he was sore all over. He tried to push on through with a smile, but it was getting harder all the time. Maybe he'd been too naive before. Their master was growing more impatient all the time and asking for more materials from the mine. Maybe things were terrible. He wanted more than to spend all day working to the bone.
Maybe things wouldn't get better. It was as these thoughts were growing stronger that the cave in happened. He and a number of other slaves were trapped, including his father. His mother had been outside the cave luckily. The casualties ran high that day. But many made it out with little more than a few injuries, and later on, scars.

Amaroq was bedridden after this. He's took a number of blows which would result in a plethora of scars over his back. His parents, worried for his safety and wanting more for him, decided to try and get their master's daughter to sell him. She was a young woman who'd grown close to them and other slaves due to her kindness and caring demeanor. She agreed, but wasn't sure her father would look for the best owner. They were okay with that, so long as his life wasn't in jeopardy in the mine anymore. By the time he was back on his feet and work ready, his parents had spoken to him. A buyer had been found. He didn't want to leave though. His father told him to be strong, his mother to be brave. Above all, face adversity with pride.

This was how he came into the possession of the uncle of a one Roland Durand. He traveled with the man for a bit. He did odd jobs for the man as they traveled until he was gifted to the Durand family of which the shady man was a part of . Roq was worried that he was gonna be mistreated, but it turned out to be better than he'd ever expected. As Roland's servant he learned to fight, acted as a companion, and spent almost all of his time with the young man. He was also gifted new clothes and some light armor of which he uses on his legs and arms.

Quirk:
Roq picks physical activities up scarily fast. Dancing, cooking, fighting, etc. And he's always ready to try and pick up something new! He can't read though. He pretends like he can. But he can't.

OSS:
With the moon in his sights, you won't find it easy to ruffle this wolf's fur.

Other:
  • His nickname Roq is pronounced like "rock"
  • He doesn't like people playing with his ears without permission. He rarely if ever gives permission. That goes double for his tail. Yes. That also goes for Roland.
  • His senses are very good. Like very good.
  • More to come ;P

I really don't see an issue with Roq, other than the fact that I don't think Laguz have last names, especially if they were enslaved. I'll ask around about it, since I'm not really sure. Other than that, good job!

No big deal on the last name tbh. But I changed and added some equipment. Also, been talking to Sol about stuff. Lemme know if I forgot anything cause I wasn't sure.

I don't see the edits to the name or equipment D:

I didn't do it in the original post. I did I'm in the one I just posted when I quoted you. Mostly cause I was lazy XD

Oh, I see now. I think you can put the sheet in the character tab. Just make sure everything is in the same font first. :)

Hey... I heard word that you were seeking one more member! Would you perchance have room for a thief among your ranks?

• Love
Reactions: Jessica
Sorry, but I'm already in the process of talking to someone else about it. ^^

46d369d0f92e727a1f79c24e26684f6d--manga-art-anime-art.png

"Might we skip the formalities, and just enjoy the game we are about to play?"

Name: Maltis Ravenmorn AKA Castex

Race: Sollan

Class: Thief

Birthplace: The Drowning Sands, Tornabraux

Equipment:
Steel Dagger (Dagger Class C)
Vulnerary
Steel Dagger(Dagger Class C)

Appearance: His hair is a rather perplexing Gray unusual to Tornabraux, or any where else for that matter. Underneath his shirt are numerous scars from countless fights from most of his life though one in particular stands out the most. Right where his heart is a nasty arrow shot wound is highly noticeable. At all time he keeps most of his body covered accept his face which hold no scars.

Personality: An actor by years of experience of brutal childhood garners to actually experience Castex's personality as a massive discovery unto itself. Not one to have a emotion true connection with others Castex has built an arsenal of persona's to match the situations he finds himself in his line of work. A gentleman, preacher, activist, seafarer, and much more are capable to be mimicked by this man. Yet oddly all share one common trait. A strange sense almost fatherly to help parent less children in need. While most consider a thief to be nothing more then one who steals riches Castex goes a bit beyond sometimes more then not targeting stocks of food, weapons, or the more rarer relics of the world. Oddly enough very little of these earning pop up into his own pockets, and more so into charity works. One might say Castex could be a gentleman thief, or maybe slowly paying off some terrible debt from his past that he can't let go. Though when not at work the persona Castex seems to be rather lofty, mellow, and somewhat playful for those looking for a calm fun. However, whatever Maltis is like is yet to be known.

Biography: Maltis Ravenmorn was born under the sun in the unforgiving Drowning Sands. Whatever his parent were like he never knew they either abandoned him, or died trying to protect him from the dangers all around. He wasn't alone though many a people found themselves hopelessly lost looking for anything to grasp onto. For a child the only option was to learn crime in a dog eat dog world. Yet so young stealth, and combat were beyond him thus did the child learn the acts of swaying one to the small lies many whisper at night. Maltis was so talented at acting that he was able to garner some favorable reputation with the bandits group used to create strife among other groups while others would come in for the kill, and loot.

Whatever caused Maltis to disappear, and become Castex completely only the ravenous sands know. Yet, it is placed for those that can pinpoint the patterns that said thief appeared about seven years ago. Since then many items have gone missing, and many charitable organizations for the people have blossomed fully. The only question is... why?

Quirk: Is beautifully talented with a guitar with notes that seem to pan out past pains.(I would say his acting skill, but that is more evolved from his job talents ;3)

OSS: A persona with many facades looking to erase a past mistake.

Other:
1. Has a background in talents like acrobatics, cooking, and oddly enough dancing.
2. Has not gone by Maltis since he was a child.
3. Loves to tease strong woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thaleko and Marlowe
46d369d0f92e727a1f79c24e26684f6d--manga-art-anime-art.png

"Might we skip the formalities, and just enjoy the game we are about to play?"

Name: Maltis Ravenmorn AKA Castex

Race: Sollen

Class: Thief

Birthplace: The Drowning Sands, Tornabraux

Equipment:
Barb Shuriken (Dagger Class C)
Vulnerary
Steel Dagger(Dagger Class C)

Appearance: His hair is a rather perplexing Gray unusual to Tornabraux, or any where else for that matter. Underneath his shirt are numerous scars from countless fights from most of his life though one in particular stands out the most. Right where his heart is a nasty arrow shot wound is highly noticeable. At all time he keeps most of his body covered accept his face which hold no scars.

Personality: An actor by years of experience of brutal childhood garners to actually experience Castex's personality as a massive discovery unto itself. Not one to have a emotion true connection with others Castex has built an arsenal of persona's to match the situations he finds himself in his line of work. A gentleman, preacher, activist, seafarer, and much more are capable to be mimicked by this man. Yet oddly all share one common trait. A strange sense almost fatherly to help parent less children in need. While most consider a thief to be nothing more then one who steals riches Castex goes a bit beyond sometimes more then not targeting stocks of food, weapons, or the more rarer relics of the world. Oddly enough very little of these earning pop up into his own pockets, and more so into charity works. One might say Castex could be a gentleman thief, or maybe slowly paying off some terrible debt from his past that he can't let go. Though when not at work the persona Castex seems to be rather lofty, mellow, and somewhat playful for those looking for a calm fun. However, whatever Maltis is like is yet to be known.

Biography: Maltis Ravenmorn was born under the sun in the unforgiving Drowning Sands. Whatever his parent were like he never knew they either abandoned him, or died trying to protect him from the dangers all around. He wasn't alone though many a people found themselves hopelessly lost looking for anything to grasp onto. For a child the only option was to learn crime in a dog eat dog world. Yet so young stealth, and combat were beyond him thus did the child learn the acts of swaying one to the small lies many whisper at night. Maltis was so talented at acting that he was able to garner some favorable reputation with the bandits group used to create strife among other groups while others would come in for the kill, and loot.

Whatever caused Maltis to disappear, and become Castex completely only the ravenous sands know. Yet, it is placed for those that can pinpoint the patterns that said thief appeared about seven years ago. Since then many items have gone missing, and many charitable organizations for the people have blossomed fully. The only question is... why?

Quirk: Is beautifully talented with a guitar with notes that seem to pan out past pains.(I would say his acting skill, but that is more evolved from his job talents ;3)

OSS: A persona with many facades looking to erase a past mistake.

Other:
1. Has a background in talents like acrobatics, cooking, and oddly enough dancing.
2. Has not gone by Maltis since he was a child.
3. Loves to tease strong woman.

The character is an decent character overall, however, there's a couple of things that I would like for you to clear up.
  1. It's "Sollan", not "Sollen" :)
  2. I don't think he should have the shuriken and should just have the steel dagger. Shuriken are Kugawanese weapons and they are VERY, VERY rare in yveltskr. If he gets to Kugawa, you're more than welcome to give him one.
  3. I would like to know how exactly he survived as a child, since it isn't made very clear. Was he abandoned as a newborn and other people found him? Or does he simply not remember his parents because they abandoned him at a fairly young age?
Overall, he's a good character. I really do like him. Looking forward to seeing the revisions.

Saw the ad and I'm interested and would like to reserve a slot, if possible, as I read up on everything.

• Sweet
Reactions: Marlowe and Fyrra
Saw the ad and I'm interested and would like to reserve a slot, if possible, as I read up on everything.
Awesome. Glad to have you!

erak-note-.jpg

"No matter where one goes, the dreams and nightmares of the people remain the same."

Name: Evarra "the Albino" Fyrstral

Mount Name: Kala Fyrstral

Race: Faye

Class: Pegasus Knight

Birthplace: Jurvaine, Kansli. Specifically upon the upper cliffs of the perma-frozen city.

Equipment: Steel Lance (A spike of steel, protruding from shaft of ash)

Appearance: 6' tall, 180 ibs of muscle, Evara's red eyes shift from soft, distant gazes to violent responses with startling rapidity. Her hair is tucked down her back and under her plate in numerous braids.
f89e6a959acbe66a4763b2a7cc9ef48f.jpg

Personality: Far from likeable, Evarra actively struggles with Post Traumatic Stress (PTS) from her long campaigns against the nightmares in the far north. Distant upon first meeting, to open her up requires patience, time, and chance. A tall order when the Faye female lashes out against repeated slights and struggles to remain respectful. Her only overt fondness seems to be for her pegasus, Kala Fyrstral.

Loyal and dedicated, Evarra acts a perfect soldier, bound first by duty and second for love of her country, directing the horrors slashed across her mind against the enemies and for the objectives of Jurvaine. However, she has long since been irked by her orders as she strides in a foreign land whose both weather and people seem arrayed against her.

The woman is set to routine with drills, meal, travel with a meal, more drills, final meal, needlework, sleep. Any upset to this routine not caused by hi-jinks are liable to induce her anger.

Biography: Born and raised in the frozen heights and caves of the Jurvaine city of Kansli, her life was decided for her the moment it was determined that she was healthy. An albino, either frozen blest or cursed as they say, and her house being of Pegasus Knights, there was no question as to what she be, a soldier or mother. Her early days were spent bonding with the house pegasi, drills and spares with lance and spear, with continual needlework. It was a simple, frozen life in the far north with a destiny she accepted obedience and grace.

Seventeen. The Faye girl came to full womanhood and presented with the ultimate choice. Marry and become a mother now, or become a soldier and serve till finally released in death, death and glory, or glory to become a bride. To the teen, there was no choice, and she followed her lance to war. The monsters and demons of childhood stories came to life as she witnessed, fought, and slew beings that broke the minds, devoured the bodies, and rent the souls of her comrades. Members of her wing came and died with only her and a few other veterans holding tightly to the semblance of life and sanity as the battalion battled for eternal survival in the frozen reaches of the north. Ever and on she soared with her wing across the battlefield, lancing fell beasts out of the air and ground.

And then, it was over. Her waking nightmares ended for now. Twenty-five years old, eight years of duty, and she was called home. But not to rest. To her relief, not to rest. Orders from her general, which came from the Jaa. Or so he said. But orders gave structure. It meant she wasn't being cast aside, and Evarra held tight to that. The path she had set out upon, the structure and course of her society, was still there. To be a soldier, follow orders, survive or die in glory, and, if she survived, to settle down and rear children for the nation. However, the orders she now had were strange. They were to head south, cross the border, and seek out the plague in Yveltskr. Discern how much of a threat it poses to trade between the homeland and Yveltskr, and return with plans to a solution, or to help solve the problem. Then would she be allowed to settle down. While she would travel alone, there would be others who have and will cross to tackle this issue.

Evarra has, indeed, crossed the border and now seeks the truth to the plague in, to her, a sun-scorched land that has only mild love of her kind.

Quirk: When she wants, she brings her red eyes to bare in a fell stare that plants a feeling of the horrors she's battled in the far north. Enough to make any without similar scars shiver. She also has excellent needlework for designs and clothing. Enjoys singing softly as a coping mechanism as she does her needlework.

OSS: Duty bound and chilling, Evarra seeks the answers for her land while struggling with nightmares and rampant PTS.

Other: Her house's sigil is that of a falcon, as shown upon her armor and consider their pegasi equal to family. Thus the shared last name. While needlework perhaps strange for a house of warriors, it is purposed for the females to do so that, upon marriage, would have something to do that they could socialize with other wives. Furthermore, while military service is, indeed, a mighty service to Jurvaine, one must have a trade to contribute to society once their battle days are done. Hence, many houses of battle ensure their members are skilled beyond the art of war. Lastly, due to her multiple campaigns, the beasts of the plague have a profoundly minor effect upon her.

Reactions: Thaleko
erak-note-.jpg

"No matter where one goes, the dreams and nightmares of the people remain the same."

Name: Evarra "the Albino" Fyrstral

Mount Name: Kala Fyrstral

Race: Faye

Class: Pegasus Knight

Birthplace: Jurvaine, Kansli. Specifically upon the upper cliffs of the perma-frozen city.

Equipment: Steel Lance (A spike of steel, protruding from shaft of ash)

Appearance: 6' tall, 180 ibs of muscle, Evara's red eyes shift from soft, distant gazes to violent responses with startling rapidity. Her hair is tucked down her back and under her plate in numerous braids.
f89e6a959acbe66a4763b2a7cc9ef48f.jpg

Personality: Far from likeable, Evarra actively struggles with Post Traumatic Stress (PTS) from her long campaigns against the nightmares in the far north. Distant upon first meeting, to open her up requires patience, time, and chance. A tall order when the Faye female lashes out against repeated slights and struggles to remain respectful. Her only overt fondness seems to be for her pegasus, Kala Fyrstral.

Loyal and dedicated, Evarra acts a perfect soldier, bound first by duty and second for love of her country, directing the horrors slashed across her mind against the enemies and for the objectives of Jurvaine. However, she has long since been irked by her orders as she strides in a foreign land whose both weather and people seem arrayed against her.

The woman is set to routine with drills, meal, travel with a meal, more drills, final meal, needlework, sleep. Any upset to this routine not caused by hi-jinks are liable to induce her anger.

Biography: Born and raised in the frozen heights and caves of the Jurvaine city of Kansli, her life was decided for her the moment it was determined that she was healthy. An albino, either frozen blest or cursed as they say, and her house being of Pegasus Knights, there was no question as to what she be, a soldier or mother. Her early days were spent bonding with the house pegasi, drills and spares with lance and spear, with continual needlework. It was a simple, frozen life in the far north with a destiny she accepted obedience and grace.

Seventeen. The Faye girl came to full womanhood and presented with the ultimate choice. Marry and become a mother now, or become a soldier and serve till finally released in death, death and glory, or glory to become a bride. To the teen, there was no choice, and she followed her lance to war. The monsters and demons of childhood stories came to life as she witnessed, fought, and slew beings that broke the minds, devoured the bodies, and rent the souls of her comrades. Members of her wing came and died with only her and a few other veterans holding tightly to the semblance of life and sanity as the battalion battled for eternal survival in the frozen reaches of the north. Ever and on she soared with her wing across the battlefield, lancing fell beasts out of the air and ground.

And then, it was over. Her waking nightmares ended for now. Twenty-five years old, eight years of duty, and she was called home. But not to rest. To her relief, not to rest. Orders from her general, which came from the Jaa. Or so he said. But orders gave structure. It meant she wasn't being cast aside, and Evarra held tight to that. The path she had set out upon, the structure and course of her society, was still there. To be a soldier, follow orders, survive or die in glory, and, if she survived, to settle down and rear children for the nation. However, the orders she now had were strange. They were to head south, cross the border, and seek out the plague in Yveltskr. Discern how much of a threat it poses to trade between the homeland and Yveltskr, and return with plans to a solution, or to help solve the problem. Then would she be allowed to settle down. While she would travel alone, there would be others who have and will cross to tackle this issue.

Evarra has, indeed, crossed the border and now seeks the truth to the plague in, to her, a sun-scorched land that has only mild love of her kind.

Quirk: When she wants, she brings her red eyes to bare in a fell stare that plants a feeling of the horrors she's battled in the far north. Enough to make any without similar scars shiver. She also has excellent needlework for designs and clothing. Enjoys singing softly as a coping mechanism as she does her needlework.

OSS: Duty bound and chilling, Evarra seeks the answers for her land while struggling with nightmares and rampant PTS.

Other: Her house's sigil is that of a falcon, as shown upon her armor and consider their pegasi equal to family. Thus the shared last name. While needlework perhaps strange for a house of warriors, it is purposed for the females to do so that, upon marriage, would have something to do that they could socialize with other wives. Furthermore, while military service is, indeed, a mighty service to Jurvaine, one must have a trade to contribute to society once their battle days are done. Hence, many houses of battle ensure their members are skilled beyond the art of war. Lastly, due to her multiple campaigns, the beasts of the plague have a profoundly minor effect upon her.

Interesting character! I like her. However, I'm sure that by PTS, you mean PTSD. I searched up PTS and nothing comes up other than PTSD. ^^ I'm allowing you to keep the disorder as long as you do your proper research about PTSD, as I'm sure it's more than flashbacks/bad moods-- or at least, I think. This also goes for her albinism. I'll be reaching out to you privately in regards to the types of monsters that are found in Jurvaine and so forth. For now, you can put her in the character tab.

We'll be reaching Noranimus shortly, so we can meet up with her there.

Reactions: Thaleko