i have deff thoughts on personality, but it somewhat changes per pic

as for backstory, im not sure... still working on that xD any suggestions?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica

Well, as an example I was thinking of making my characters commoners who were treated unfairly because they didn't have a lot of wealth (or any money to be blunt). They stole from noble bookshelves to get their education but were caught many times, resulting in a lot of their scars and confiscation of precious knowledge. This treatment only fueled the fire more, making them try twice as hard to steal from them and their dislike of nobles gradually grew (which is ironic given their equal treatment advocacy). They are currently doing their best to make themselves important enough so that they can be taken seriously in their Equal Treatment pursuit.

Because of their ideals, they're also doing what they can to try and help the slaves. However, their way to go about these things aren't exactly the most peaceful methods and so they're also keeping quiet about their involvement for fear that they will be put in prison or to death. (This isn't set in stone because GM would have to approve or deny this)

Your character could be someone fighting against the Laguz slavery as well, or someone who thinks it's a good thing. Or they're neutral about it and instead can only be influenced to do anything with the persuasion of coin. Or they just do what they want regardless of morality depending on what they're feeling that day. Endless possibilities friend.

Reactions: Thaleko

Well, as an example I was thinking of making my characters commoners who were treated unfairly because they didn't have a lot of wealth (or any money to be blunt). They stole from noble bookshelves to get their education but were caught many times, resulting in a lot of their scars and confiscation of precious knowledge. This treatment only fueled the fire more, making them try twice as hard to steal from them and their dislike of nobles gradually grew (which is ironic given their equal treatment advocacy). They are currently doing their best to make themselves important enough so that they can be taken seriously in their Equal Treatment pursuit.

Because of their ideals, they're also doing what they can to try and help the slaves. However, their way to go about these things aren't exactly the most peaceful methods and so they're also keeping quiet about their involvement for fear that they will be put in prison or to death. (This isn't set in stone because GM would have to approve or deny this)

Your character could be someone fighting against the Laguz slavery as well, or someone who thinks it's a good thing. Or they're neutral about it and instead can only be influenced to do anything with the persuasion of coin. Or they just do what they want regardless of morality depending on what they're feeling that day. Endless possibilities friend.
hmm thats pretty well thought out! X3

are you suggesting we make two chars like this together? or?
im not saying this is the direction i was gunna go with my char but it has me intrigued

• Bucket of Rainbows

im not saying this is the direction i was gunna go with my char but it has me intrigued

Oh no, I'm making two characters :P

I just offered what I wrote as an example or a source of inspiration

ohhh gotcha!

i was looking at the other regions, and wondering how my thief (maybe thief) would come into play

• Bucket of Rainbows

ohhh gotcha!

i was looking at the other regions, and wondering how my thief (maybe thief) would come into play

I assume they'd be from Tornabraux?

yea i was thinking as much, but unsure, and it depends on which pic i ultimately settle on

• Bucket of Rainbows
yea i was thinking as much, but unsure, and it depends on which pic i ultimately settle on

Since you seem to be going with thief, you could choose a photo that best matches the class then build a personality from that

Since you seem to be going with thief, you could choose a photo that best matches the class then build a personality from that
well i have pics up, looking for any thoughts on them ^w^

a few arent thiefy tho

in fact, two of my faves are magic lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Here are my sheets! Hope I did good

af7z9z.jpg

"For as long as I'm breathing, I'll give my best fight so no one lives in shackles!"

Name: Velita Daulfern (Vell-ih-tah Dawl-furn)

Race: Sollan

Class: Knight

Birthplace: Houndsreach, Yveltskr

(Both characters are currently traveling around Belhurst to hide from the Houndsreach law enforcers. They haven't stepped foot there in a long time.)

Equipment:

~Shield

~Armor

~Iron Lance

Appearance: She has many scars on her arms, torso, and legs from battles and punishment.

Personality:

Velita is a kind girl with a great sense of retribution for those that are seen as lesser because of their class or their race. She is easygoing and friendly to most people she meets and tends to subconsciously assert herself as a motherly figure to those that accept it. She's also extremely messy and disorganized; making it impossible for her to find anything should she need it, which is why her brother handles their inventory. Velita is also very judgmental and suspicious against nobles given her history with them. While she tries to stick to her ideals and treat them as she would with anyone else, her lack of trust in anyone with a neckerchief and blouse makes her a hypocrite to her own cause; a problem she wants to rectify. But, how can someone unlearn something that derived from trying to defend oneself?

Biography:

Born and raised in a poor family, Velita had learned that luxuries weren't everything in this world. She and her twin brother, Khirel, faced constant harassment due to their social class. However, after witnessing the abuse be directed at other innocent people, particularly Laguz, it sparked a fire within them to make a change for the better. They knew they wouldn't get anywhere without the right training and education.

So they stole and they trained.

They were caught many times in the beginning, resulting in the scars they wear on their skin to this day. However, they didn't stop. They continued to gain combat and stealth experience from these missions until they were eventually getting a steady success track record. Their biggest achievements in their thievery have been the weapons they use to this day.

Velita's shield, armor, and lance had been from some noblewoman's house that was given the equipment as a gift so it seemed. Due to a sleeping guard and a wonderful distraction, she and her brother managed to steal it from under their noses. Velita, in love with the equipment, would train with it for years to become a better asset to her and Khirel's cause.

Quirk: Velita is an excellent singer since this was the only hobby she could do that didn't require coin to practice. She often duets with her brother, but is far too shy to bring her voice to a stage.

OSS: Enjoys the night sky the most in the army.

Other: Velita can't write or haggle for the life of her.

302w282.jpg

"How many times will the divine Goddess shit on my dinner before I'm spared of crap luck?"

Name: Khirel Daulfern (Khee-rehl Dawl-furn)

Class: Mage

(Both characters are currently traveling around Belhurst to hide from the Houndsreach law enforcers. They haven't stepped foot there in a long time.)

Equipment:

Fire Tome stolen from a magic nobleman

Two Vulneraries

(Rations, their money, and water but these are for their travels and have no combat advantage)

Appearance: He holds many scars around the same areas as his sister.

Personality:

Khirel, like his sister, seeks retribution for the innocents that are tortured everyday for unjust reasons. He is a realist who tends to have a pessimistic view on the world because he loves to be pleasantly surprised when he's wrong. He's pretty introverted and shares a strong dislike for pretentious nobles. He currently awaits the day that he meets a kind noble that doesn't try to use their wealth to avoid consequences for their terrible behavior. Aside from this, he is laid back and easy to talk to, but on the inside he is anxious and constantly thinking about what he's going to say. He is not naturally charismatic and every conversation he has is him putting all his focus on what should be done or said next.

Biography:

Born and raised in a poor family, Khirel grew up to appreciate the simpler things in life such as nature and happiness without materialistic items. He and his sister faced constant harassment due to their social class, though he was always the one to receive the worst of the physical punishment due to him secretly going behind his sister's back and starting a fight with that same noble. After witnessing abuse being directed at other innocent people, particularly Laguz, it sparked a fire within the twins for them to make a change for the better. However, they knew they wouldn't get anywhere without the right training and education.

They were caught many times in the beginning, resulting in the scars they wear on their skin to this day. However, they didn't stop. They continued to gain combat and stealth experience from these missions until they were eventually getting a steady success track record. Their biggest achievements in their thievery have been the weapons they use to this day.

Khirel had eventually learned to read due to the many books they stole, and from one of their ransacks, he had managed to nab a Anima Tome that was red in color. He dissected the book's words piece by piece, and eventually discovered his talent in the magical arts. The book is incredibly precious to him, since it would help him start turning his life around.

Quirk: He's an excellent singer due to this being a hobby that didn't require coin to practice. Often duets with his sister though has no intention of taking his voice to the stage. He'll vomit from stage fright if he does.

OSS: Enjoys being alone the most in the army.

Other: He tries his best.

Last edited:
  • Creative
ughhhhhh looking at all my pics XD and working on my chars (after reading yours jessica) has me wanting to make multiple chars! @_@

• Bucket of Rainbows
chidoi-png.172298

"Ready your blade, and ready your senses. Not that it'll matter; how do you expect to overcome the wind?"

Name: Chidori Tsubasa

Class: Myrmidon

Birthplace: Gikoku, Jinwon, Kugawa

Equipment: Wo Dao

Appearance: Chidori wears a pair of simple sandals, and is rather short, at 5'0''. During downtime, she often wears a small, simple kimono.

Personality:
Chidori is woman who secret wish is to be known as the best swordswoman in the entire world. A lofty aspiration, she's aware, but if anyone can have such a title, why not her? Everything she does, she does in name of this goal. She's quite defiant, ready to jump straight in, straight at anything in her way; in spite of not particularly caring about "what is right", this mentality often means she'll rise to the occasion. As such, she's quite reliable, despite her selfish nature, as she's not one to simply settle. Chidori's average disposition is one of callous snark. She's easy to talk to, but not incredibly easy to befriend. And god forbid you get in the way of her goal..

Biography:
Chidori's family are humble farmers, eking out their otherwise simple existence in Jinwon, Kugawa. Living in their quaint home out on the wispy fields, the Tsubasas prize unity and peace. They're known as a tranquil bunch, not once producing any sort of soldier from their family. The people around have known them to be farmers since forever, and, truthfully, really rely on them. So to say Chidori is vastly different from her family is an understatement. She's free-spirited, energetic, ambitious, and, frankly, rather haughty.

Due to this, she was restless in the farmer lifestyle, always butting heads with her peaceful folks. One day, unbeknownst to her parents, she traded a large barrel of vegetables meant for another to a passing stranger for a spare sword. Uncaring of the ramifications of that action, she took her new prize and got to 'training'. Which of course was just swiping it around, without a clue as to what to do.

After a few swipes, however, she was quickly winded. That's when she realized she needed a master. So, it was fortuitous for when that merchant who that barrel of vegetables was meant for rolled around. After a loud scolding from her father, Chidori took her sword, agreed to work for the merchant for a bit, to pay off the difference, and departed her home. Eventually she found a master, within the Ryuubi Clan. The first Tsubasa to aim at being a soldier of sorts.

Unlike her fellow Ryuubi Clanners, Chidori turned out a bit unusual. She had no aptitude for archery, and according to her, she 'wasn't built to ride horses'. Thus, she was taught to use the sword, and no more. Her master started with switching out her sword for another; the previous being far too heavy for her, accounting for the heavy toll it took to swing. With this new lighter sword in hand, Chidori quickly picked up swordsmanship, her skill with the blade impressing, due to having quite the light, swift step. Earning her the nickname Chidori of the Breeze.

Quirk: Chidori earns coin as an entertainer; she's a dancer with swords and ribbons.

OSS: A proud girl whose swordsmanship imitates the swift wind.

Other: She'll quickly feel a rivalry with any other primary sword users. She loves to practice ribbon-dancing, or training with her sword under the gentle sway of a tree. Sakura trees are her favorite, in particular, often napping under them; something that very much embarrasses her.
ac658d26217eb786c8949108baf78a5cb2f41e57-jpg.172304

"Scared? Don't be. Nothing to be afraid of here, isn't that right Safang? Hm, see? Believe the wolf; he's quite trustworthy, I assure you."

Name: Seline Lierai, the Shiver, the Ghost

Race: Faye

Class: Thief

Birthplace: Necine, Jurvaine

Equipment: a set of knives and one dagger

Appearance: Under her hood are her pointy ears, that she primarily keeps hidden. And across her shoulders, is an artsy, elegantly drawn, wispy river tattoo.

Personality:
Seline is an enigma. Her motivations are unknown, where she's from is unknown, what she wants is unknown. Still, she's a well-spoken, if not soft-spoken, seemingly-kind individual, with a relaxing cadence. She speaks with flowery words, that often sound like cryptic riddles; a favorite of hers. Despite Seline's gentle disposition, the area around her is often as frigid as the tundra. Something she doesn't seem to notice, as it never seems to bother her. Even so, Seline seems to relish in this unsettling aura, using it to her advantage. One of her skills is throwing others off, keeping them guessing. Unfortunately, this is secluding, making Seline a lonely individual.

Biography:
Seline is a secretive one. The Faye's background is as wrapped in secrecy as her heart is. She isn't one to truly open up, though not that others would know that, as Seline is a chronic liar; if one gets her to divulge information, she readily fibs. Seline is an excellent liar, to the point that any of her yarns she spins sound like immutable truth. No one really knows where she comes from, or what she's up to. Just how she likes it. All that's known, is of the rumors of something known as 'the Ghost' or someone known as 'the Shiver'. A thief that is as silent and chilling as a specter. These rumors are of her, of course, but no one knows that. They don't suspect the gentle traveler of incessant thievery.

In truth, Seline's skills come from The River. A secretive guild that primarily exists in the seedy underbellies of cities across the world. It has origins within both Varnes and the Yellow Wastes. So, it is unclear exactly where it started, a history greatly debated among older members, who have some dumb sense of devotion to their 'side' of the guild. Basically, the River is a thieves guild. To signify you're a member, two things must be met: you need to know the secret phrase, and present the tattoo of the guild. Though, to get into secret markets, the phrase is usually good enough. The secret phrase is "The River flows bountiful" or "The River has dried this season", indicating whether you seek a fence with stolen goods to sell, or whether you have failed in your mission of thievery.

Quirk: Seline has a knack for predicting rain, fog, or cloudy days.

OSS: A perplexing thief with a chillingly sweet disposition whose motives lie in secrecy.

Other: Seline has a loyal pet wolf, named Safang. She's often found in lonely places, preening her wolf. She talks to him, too, as if they can hold a conversation. She also claims Safang's favorite food is strawberry pie. Finally, she often defers to Safang in conversation, as if his input is worth just as much as anyone's.

Hope these two are okay! :3 Selines a back up charrie though, not necessarily needed unless like.. well yea, you get the point. Also, shes Jurvaine, and it says Jurvaine peeps are caught outside of Jurvaine, so like.. is that 100% true? lol

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
1444005848482 (1).jpg

"Having the strength within is just as important to have without."

Name:
Roland Durand

"I am young, but do not mistake that to prove me ignorant to the world. I am a warrior through and through."

Male

Race:
"Umm... is it.. That hard to tell?"
Sollans

Class:
"I ride astride my magnificent ride! Ehm, s-sorry..."
Wyvern rider

Birthplace:
"Home is where the heart is, so they say. But do they mean metaphorical, literal or in a romantic sense...?"
Belhurst

Equipment:
"I need a new whetstone.."
Iron Lance
Vulnerary

Appearance:
"..Will you please clean off your boots."
A young man with a pleasantly soft demeanor and a glow that gives of a sense of him being anything but a true born, raised and trained knight. Standing a bit shorter than his brothers and sisters in arms he has a tightly wound yet trim frame.

He prefers to keep his dirty blonde hair to his ears and out of the way of his blue eyes, and strives to keep himself clear of any dirt, to a point he will actively avoid tramping through mud and dirt when on march.

Personality:
A neat freak and one who has a tendency to fuss over their personal cleanliness, now twofold with the plague about. Despite his fussiness towards dirt he is a rather stalwart friend finds great embarrassment towards his rather feminine facial structure, he truly cannot help cringe and sigh if one ever makes the mistake, not often attempting to correct them at the moment due to many rather unpleasant exchanges that ended with "then fucking prove it!"

Which ended with a barren chest and a extremely reddened face.

Aside from that one would find, as a friend, him to be very easy to convince of things, he truly believes in ghosts and spirits, faeries as well are ranked rather highly in believably for him. Despite his immense fear of ghosts and monsters he does nothing to prevent others from putting yet another terrifying tale in his head...

But one might find his traveling luggage suspiciously covered in handmade wards against spirits.

In general, one would find him to be an honest person, if a bit naive, and gullible, but he is a through and through honest person. One who can't lie to save his life, is earnest and well meaning in whatever he does and does his best to put his best foot forwards. However, he is also prone to having his perceptions easily swayed by the words of those around him, contradictory statements aside if it sounds reasonable, or is argued to a point, or is a side he never truly thought about a person before, he finds himself inevitably curious about it and accepting of such a fact.

As such... gossip tends to be a weak point for him, and keeping said gossip hidden is... next to impossible.. he means well, he just has next to no filter.

One might also consider staying far from his wyvern, a immense beast amongst their kind named Ferice, it boasts a terrible temper and a glare that stuns those of faint heart. Roland swears he is nothing but a big baby and loves being cuddled... But nobody has the bravery to perform such as of yet.

Biography:
Born to a lesser noble house, made that way by the tides and turmoil of war's way of uplifting(and occasionally burying) those with a proclivity for violence, young Roland was born as the seventh sibling of the Durand household, the youngest of the line and little brother to six older sisters he was often treated with mixed attitudes by his siblings, some used him as a doll in their games, some ignored him entirely, and some treated him more or less as one treats a rather darling little brother, by dotting over him.

For his rather stunning features persisted even as a child causing no end of turmoil for the growing boy, religious types would count it as a blessing, more rambunctious kids would pick and tease him for it, young girls would to for decided different reasons that were lost in the turmoil of prepubessence. Nonetheless, he grew and grew as all children do, until the day he would become one of the warriors who fight for the kingdom!

And indeed he did! Just as his father and mother did, though his mother found much disappointment when he didn't take up the berserker path as she went so many years ago. He followed his big sisters, while kept from their class due to his sex, he took up and bonded with a wyvern instead to be with them in the skies. Ferice, however, is not something to be glanced over, in fact that Wyvern looms very well over most men, his weight class aside the two met during the trials, where most trainees would find the wyvern with whom they would soon bond with... or fail trying.

Ferice himself is a older wyvern, several years of failed bonds and all but being a rather unpleasant and frightful being have left most to write him off as a lost cause, bets to be left alone and focus on other wyverns who boasted better potential for bonding. When it came down to Roland's turn the two ending up bonding, and sticking with it, a few event coincided to bring them together. The first being Ferice had just finished a rather large dinner and was quite content with laying down and sleeping off the meal in it's belly, a it had gone on this meal binge to nurse a wound on it's heart after being spurned by a lovely lady wyvern it had it's eyes on... Finding out by walking(Read flying) in on her and her new mate mid deed...

Second coincidence is that it was a cold day and Roland was wearing a rather nice fur coat.

While these things seem unrelated, the fact that Roland attempted to walk up to the huge sleeping wyvern and subsequently got somewhat wrapped into a pseudo hug by the sleeping and somewhat chilly wyvern, ending with Roland finding the sweet spot of JUST where to scratch under Ferice's chin, slowly began their long term friendship... Once Ferice calmed down after realizing somebody was currently making his leg twitch like a dog being pet.

Over some years, he gained the trust of Ferice through mutual understanding, lots of snacks, and playing wingman to get the scaled ladies. They have yet to succeed, but Roland has always been there for Ferice.

Quirk:
A absolute master of the sewing needle.

OSS:
Voted most likely scream during a ghost story.

Other: wip

Last edited:
Went with a wyvern rider instead of knight, as we've already seen one made, wanted to go somewhere else with it. Plus I love wyvern riders.

View attachment 172296

Name:
Roland Durand

"I am young, but do not mistake that to prove me ignorant to the world. I am a warrior through and through."

Male

Race:
Human

Class:
Wyvern rider

Birthplace:
"Home is where the heart is, so they say. But do they mean metaphorical, literal or in a romantic sense...?"
Belhurst

Equipment:
Iron Sword
Vulnerary

Appearance:
A young man with a pleasantly soft demeanor and a glow that gives of a sense of him being anything but a true born, raised and trained knight. Standing abit shorter than his brothers and sisters in arms he has a tightly wound yet trim frame.

He prefers to keep his dirty blonde hair to his ears and out of the way of his blue eyes, and strives to keep himself clear of any dirt, to a point he will actively avoid tramping through mud and dirt when on march.

Personality:
A neat freak and one who has a tendency to fuss over their personal cleanliness, now twofold with the plague about. Despite his fussiness towards dirt he is a rather stalwart friend finds great embarrassment towards his rather feminine facial structure, he truly cannot help cringe and sigh if one ever makes the mistake, not often attempting to correct them at the moment due to many rather unpleasant exchanges that ended with "then fucking prove it!"

Aside from that one would find, as a friend, him to be very easy to convince of things, he truly believes in ghosts and spirits, faeries as well are ranked rather highly in believability for him. Despite his immense fear of ghosts and monsters he does nothing to prevent others from putting yet another terrifying tale in his head...

But one might find his traveling luggage suspiciously covered in handmade wards against spirits.

One might also consider staying far from his wyvern, a immence beast amongst their kind it boasts a terrible temple and a glare that stuns those of faint heart. Roland swears he is nothing but a big baby and loves being cuddled... But nobody has the bravery to perform such as of yet.

Biography:
Born to a lesser noble house, made that way by the tides and turmoil of war's way of uplifting(and occasionally burying) those with a proclivity for violence, young Roland was born as the seventh sibling of the Durand household, the youngest of the line and little brother to six older sisters he was often treated with mixed attitudes by his siblings, some used him as a doll in their games, some ignored him entirely, and some treated him more or less as one treats a rather darling little brother, by dotting over him.

For his rather stunning features persisted even as a child causing no end of turmoil for the growing boy, religious types would count it as a blessing, more rambunctious kids would pick and tease him for it, young girls would to for decided different reasons that were lost in the turmoil of prepubessence. Nonetheless, he grew and grew as all children do, until the day he would become one of the warriors who fight for the kingdom!

And indeed he did! Just as his father and mother did, though his mother found much disappointment when he didn't take up the berserker path as she went so many years ago. He followed his big sisters, while kept from their class due to his sex, he took up and bonded with a wyvern instead to be with them in the skies.

Quirk:

OSS:

"Neat freak"

"Noble"

I smell potential conflict between our characters

Reactions: Fyrra
View attachment 172296

Name:
Roland Durand

Male

Race:
Human

Class:
Wyvern rider

Birthplace:
Belhurst

Equipment:
Iron Sword
Vulnerary

Appearance:
A young man with a pleasantly soft demeanor and a glow that gives of a sense of him being anything but a true born, raised and trained knight. Standing abit shorter than his brothers and sisters in arms he has a tightly wound yet trim frame.

Personality:

Aside from that one would find, as a friend, him to be very easy to convince of things, he truly believes in ghosts and spirits, faeries as well are ranked rather highly in believability for him. Despite his immense fear of ghosts and monsters he does nothing to prevent others from putting yet another terrifying tale in his head...

One might also consider staying far from his wyvern, a immence beast amongst their kind it boasts a terrible temple and a glare that stuns those of faint heart. Roland swears he is nothing but a big baby and loves being cuddled... But nobody has the bravery to perform such as of yet.

Biography:

And indeed he did! Just as his father and mother did, though his mother found much disappointment when he didn't take up the berserker path as she went so many years ago. He followed his big sisters, while kept from their class due to his sex, he took up and bonded with a wyvern instead to be with them in the skies.

Quirk:

OSS:

"Neat freak"

"Noble"

He is but a good lad who likes to keep clean.

Just don't tell him scary stories or he wont sleep for a week.

View attachment 172296

Name:
Roland Durand

Male

Race:
Human

Class:
Wyvern rider

Birthplace:
Belhurst

Equipment:
Iron Sword
Vulnerary

Appearance:

Personality:

Biography:

Quirk:

OSS:

"Neat freak"

"Noble"

Protect him

Even though he can protect himself

View attachment 172296

Name:
Roland Durand

Male

Race:
Human

Class:
Wyvern rider

Birthplace:
Belhurst

Equipment:
Iron Sword
Vulnerary

Appearance:

Personality:

Biography:

Quirk:

OSS:

"Neat freak"

"Noble"

Protect him

Even though he can protect himself
*Somebody attempts character conflict, ends up dotting on pretty boy instead*

oh boy.

Oh, shit, hi, I'm here. Gonna get to work on making a sheet. Current lineup is knight, wyvern rider, and I think someone said thief/myrmidon?

Reactions: Marlowe
Here are my sheets! Hope I did good

af7z9z.jpg

"For as long as I'm breathing, I'll give my best fight so no one lives in shackles!"

Name: Velita Daulfern (Vell-ih-tah Dawl-furn)

Class: Knight

Equipment: Shield, armor, and lance (all stolen)

Appearance: She has many scars on her arms, torso, and legs from battles and punishment.

Personality:

Velita is a kind girl with a great sense of retribution for those that are seen as lesser because of their class or their race. She is easygoing and friendly to most people she meets and tends to subconsciously assert herself as a motherly figure to those that accept it. She's also extremely messy and disorganized; making it impossible for her to find anything should she need it, which is why her brother handles their inventory. Velita is also very judgmental and suspicious against nobles given her history with them. While she tries to stick to her ideals and treat them as she would with anyone else, her lack of trust in anyone with a neckerchief and blouse makes her a hypocrite to her own cause; a problem she wants to rectify. But, how can someone unlearn something that derived from trying to defend oneself?

Biography:

Born and raised in a poor family, Velita had learned that luxuries weren't everything in this world. She and her twin brother, Khirel, faced constant harassment due to their social class. However, after witnessing the abuse be directed at other innocent people, particularly Laguz, it sparked a fire within them to make a change for the better. They knew they wouldn't get anywhere without the right training and education.

Velita's shield, armor, and lance had been from some noblewoman's house that was given the equipment as a gift so it seemed. Due to a sleeping guard and a wonderful distraction, she and her brother managed to steal it from under their noses. Velita, in love with the equipment, would train with it for years to become a better asset to her and Khirel's cause.

Quirk: Velita is an excellent singer since this was the only hobby she could do that didn't require coin to practice. She often duets with her brother, but is far too shy to bring her voice to a stage.

OSS: A kind commoner girl who seeks retribution for the enslavement of innocent people.

Other: Velita can't write or haggle for the life of her.

302w282.jpg

"How many times will the divine Goddess shit on my dinner before I'm spared of crap luck?"

Name: Khirel Daulfern (Khee-rehl Dawl-furn)

Class: Mage

Equipment: Red Anima Tome stolen from a magic nobleman; Consumables and supplies for himself and his sister when they travel.

Appearance: He holds many scars around the same areas as his sister.

Personality:

Khirel, like his sister, seeks retribution for the innocents that are tortured everyday for unjust reasons. He is a realist who tends to have a pessimistic view on the world because he loves to be pleasantly surprised when he's wrong. He's pretty introverted and shares a strong dislike for pretentious nobles. He currently awaits the day that he meets a kind noble that doesn't try to use their wealth to avoid consequences for their terrible behavior. Aside from this, he is laid back and easy to talk to, but on the inside he is anxious and constantly thinking about what he's going to say. He is not naturally charismatic and every conversation he has is him putting all his focus on what should be done or said next.

Biography:

Born and raised in a poor family, Khirel grew up to appreciate the simpler things in life such as nature and happiness without materialistic items. He and his sister faced constant harassment due to their social class, though he was always the one to receive the worst of the physical punishment due to him secretly going behind his sister's back and starting a fight with that same noble. After witnessing abuse being directed at other innocent people, particularly Laguz, it sparked a fire within the twins for them to make a change for the better. However, they knew they wouldn't get anywhere without the right training and education.

Khirel had eventually learned to read due to the many books they stole, and from one of their ransacks, he had managed to nab a Anima Tome that was red in color. He dissected the book's words piece by piece, and eventually discovered his talent in the magical arts. The book is incredibly precious to him, since it would help him start turning his life around.

Quirk: He's an excellent singer due to this being a hobby that didn't require coin to practice. Often duets with his sister though has no intention of taking his voice to the stage. He'll vomit from stage fright if he does.

OSS: A talented magic user who advocates for Equal Treatment among all in secret.

Other: He tries his best.

I do like your characters. Nice pictures, and I do like how well they fit together as characters. However, where is she now? I'm guessing that, if she were to be constantly stealing, she and her brother would probably be on the run and no longer in Houndsreach, especially if they stole from nobles. This also goes along with her brother. Remember that they will accompany my character on her journey, so if you do want to put them somewhere, it'd be great if they were near Belhurst in order to join the group rather quickly.

I would appreciate it if you used in-game weapons. What type of lance does Velita have? Does she carry any vulneraries? The armor/shield is a given-- you don't have to list it, since the armor and shield are tied to a knight's appearance and what they are. How about Khirel's? Since his tome is described as a "red anima tome", is it a Fire tome? It'd be great if you could be specific and give names of weapons that aren't too strong to start with.

chidoi-png.172298

"Ready your blade, and ready your senses. Not that it'll matter; how do you expect to overcome the wind?"

Name: Chidori Tsubasa

Class: Myrmidon

Birthplace: Gikoku, Jinwon, Kugawa

Equipment: Wo Dao

Appearance: Chidori wears a pair of simple sandals, and is rather short, at 5'0''. During downtime, she often wears a small, simple kimono.

Personality:
Chidori is woman who secret wish is to be known as the best swordswoman in the entire world. A lofty aspiration, she's aware, but if anyone can have such a title, why not her? Everything she does, she does in name of this goal. She's quite defiant, ready to jump straight in, straight at anything in her way; in spite of not particularly caring about "what is right", this mentality often means she'll rise to the occasion. As such, she's quite reliable, despite her selfish nature, as she's not one to simply settle. Chidori's average disposition is one of callous snark. She's easy to talk to, but not incredibly easy to befriend. And god forbid you get in the way of her goal..

Biography:
Chidori's family are humble farmers, eking out their otherwise simple existence in Jinwon, Kugawa. Living in their quaint home out on the wispy fields, the Tsubasas prize unity and peace. They're known as a tranquil bunch, not once producing any sort of soldier from their family. The people around have known them to be farmers since forever, and, truthfully, really rely on them. So to say Chidori is vastly different from her family is an understatement. She's free-spirited, energetic, ambitious, and, frankly, rather haughty.

Due to this, she was restless in the farmer lifestyle, always butting heads with her peaceful folks. One day, unbeknownst to her parents, she traded a large barrel of vegetables meant for another to a passing stranger for a spare sword. Uncaring of the ramifications of that action, she took her new prize and got to 'training'. Which of course was just swiping it around, without a clue as to what to do.

After a few swipes, however, she was quickly winded. That's when she realized she needed a master. So, it was fortuitous for when that merchant who that barrel of vegetables was meant for rolled around. After a loud scolding from her father, Chidori took her sword, agreed to work for the merchant for a bit, to pay off the difference, and departed her home. Eventually she found a master, within the Ryuubi Clan. The first Tsubasa to aim at being a soldier of sorts.

Unlike her fellow Ryuubi Clanners, Chidori turned out a bit unusual. She had no aptitude for archery, and according to her, she 'wasn't built to ride horses'. Thus, she was taught to use the sword, and no more. Her master started with switching out her sword for another; the previous being far too heavy for her, accounting for the heavy toll it took to swing. With this new lighter sword in hand, Chidori quickly picked up swordsmanship, her skill with the blade impressing, due to having quite the light, swift step. Earning her the nickname Chidori of the Breeze.

Quirk: Chidori earns coin as an entertainer; she's a dancer with swords and ribbons.

OSS: A proud girl whose swordsmanship imitates the swift wind.

Other: She'll quickly feel a rivalry with any other primary sword users. She loves to practice ribbon-dancing, or training with her sword under the gentle sway of a tree. Sakura trees are her favorite, in particular, often napping under them; something that very much embarrasses her.
ac658d26217eb786c8949108baf78a5cb2f41e57-jpg.172304

"Scared? Don't be. Nothing to be afraid of here, isn't that right Safang? Hm, see? Believe the wolf; he's quite trustworthy, I assure you."

Name: Seline Lierai, the Shiver, the Ghost

Race: Faye

Class: Thief

Birthplace: Necine, Jurvaine

Equipment: a set of knives and one dagger

Appearance: Under her hood are her pointy ears, that she primarily keeps hidden. And across her shoulders, is an artsy, elegantly drawn, wispy river tattoo.

Personality:
Seline is an enigma. Her motivations are unknown, where she's from is unknown, what she wants is unknown. Still, she's a well-spoken, if not soft-spoken, seemingly-kind individual, with a relaxing cadence. She speaks with flowery words, that often sound like cryptic riddles; a favorite of hers. Despite Seline's gentle disposition, the area around her is often as frigid as the tundra. Something she doesn't seem to notice, as it never seems to bother her. Even so, Seline seems to relish in this unsettling aura, using it to her advantage. One of her skills is throwing others off, keeping them guessing. Unfortunately, this is secluding, making Seline a lonely individual.

Biography:
Seline is a secretive one. The Faye's background is as wrapped in secrecy as her heart is. She isn't one to truly open up, though not that others would know that, as Seline is a chronic liar; if one gets her to divulge information, she readily fibs. Seline is an excellent liar, to the point that any of her yarns she spins sound like immutable truth. No one really knows where she comes from, or what she's up to. Just how she likes it. All that's known, is of the rumors of something known as 'the Ghost' or someone known as 'the Shiver'. A thief that is as silent and chilling as a specter. These rumors are of her, of course, but no one knows that. They don't suspect the gentle traveler of incessant thievery.

In truth, Seline's skills come from The River. A secretive guild that primarily exists in the seedy underbellies of cities across the world. It has origins within both Varnes and the Yellow Wastes. So, it is unclear exactly where it started, a history greatly debated among older members, who have some dumb sense of devotion to their 'side' of the guild. Basically, the River is a thieves guild. To signify you're a member, two things must be met: you need to know the secret phrase, and present the tattoo of the guild. Though, to get into secret markets, the phrase is usually good enough. The secret phrase is "The River flows bountiful" or "The River has dried this season", indicating whether you seek a fence with stolen goods to sell, or whether you have failed in your mission of thievery.

Quirk: Seline has a knack for predicting rain, fog, or cloudy days.

OSS: A perplexing thief with a chillingly sweet disposition whose motives lie in secrecy.

Other: Seline has a loyal pet wolf, named Safang. She's often found in lonely places, preening her wolf. She talks to him, too, as if they can hold a conversation. She also claims Safang's favorite food is strawberry pie. Finally, she often defers to Safang in conversation, as if his input is worth just as much as anyone's.

Hope these two are okay! :3 Selines a back up charrie though, not necessarily needed unless like.. well yea, you get the point. Also, shes Jurvaine, and it says Jurvaine peeps are caught outside of Jurvaine, so like.. is that 100% true? lol

I do like Chidori. I don't think much should be changed about her, other than how she's gonna be found in Yveltskr, since once again she'll be joining the group. She can keep her Wo Dao, as it's a D ranked weapon and not very strong.

As for Seline, I mostly like her as well. Though, you don't need to make two characters. I'm saying this cause you labeled her as a back-up character that doesn't need to be used. If you just want to concentrate on Chidori, then that's fine. A major issue with Seline is Safang. I'll think about letting her keep him as a pet, and I'll get back to you about that fact.

View attachment 172296

Name:
Roland Durand

Male

Race:
Human

Class:
Wyvern rider

Birthplace:
Belhurst

Equipment:
Iron Sword
Vulnerary

Appearance:

Personality:

Biography:

Quirk:

OSS:

I'm really liking the cast of characters so far. Roland seems interesting. I saw a few mistakes, though, so I'll put them here.

Firstly, humans aren't called humans here. Instead, they're called Sollans. Wyvern Riders don't use swords, they use lances-- and, make sure to state what kind of lance he has. I don't see any major issue with his personality, other than the fact that I kinda want to know more about him other than him being uncomfortable with his appearance and being rather frightened of ghost tales. How is he as a person overall? Sweet? Shy? Arrogant?

His bio is great, but I would also like to know how he met his wyvern. Wyvern Riders have a tight bond with their mounts. What is the wyvern's name? What color is it? Its gender? I like how you added some of his personality in there. There are some errors with spelling here and there, but they won't be a massive issue if you give it a quick look over.

I will get the discord and character thread up ASAP!