Fire Emblem: Liberation

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those kids are my eyes and ears.

OMG! SKYRIM! As for me, hanging with a friend on her b-day.
Sounds like fun, and yeah I used to not like it since I played fallout first so the combat annoyed me until I played as a unarmed Kajiit and beat everything to death with my claws

I just like to slash things with a sword or use fire spells because I can.

I just like to slash things with a sword or use fire spells because I can.
I is the fun way but the best fun is had as a werewolf, once I was able to chain feeds so well I was running around the north west of skyrim for a few hours before I just waited for a few hours to return to normal and collect the stuff I missed.

I is the fun way but the best fun is had as a werewolf, once I was able to chain feeds so well I was running around the north west of skyrim for a few hours before I just waited for a few hours to return to normal and collect the stuff I missed.
Did you finish the werewolf guild missions?

Not yet still working on it, silver hand are too easy to beat so I took a break to do the Brother hood missions

I keep getting my ass kicked on the second dragon.

Yeah, just store lots and lots of health potions. I normally use the shock spell to stop their fire and then punch it to death when it lands.

Wait you got your ass kicked by the second dragon? But dragons are so weak prior to level 50... Don't tell me you're playing a warrior, are you? You gotta play mage on skyrim. Heavy armor mage. Indestructible even on Legendary. My first playthrough was Argonian dual wielding swords. Pretty good, but quite difficult above Adept difficulty. Second time was High Elf mage. Crushed EVERYTHING. Course, I was spending about 2 hours on every dungeon waiting for MP to regenerate, but... Once you get enchanted armours of 40% cheaper destruction, you're golden. Even my Master spells cost 0 mana.

Wait you got your ass kicked by the second dragon? But dragons are so weak prior to level 50... Don't tell me you're playing a warrior, are you? You gotta play mage on skyrim. Heavy armor mage. Indestructible even on Legendary. My first playthrough was Argonian dual wielding swords. Pretty good, but quite difficult above Adept difficulty. Second time was High Elf mage. Crushed EVERYTHING. Course, I was spending about 2 hours on every dungeon waiting for MP to regenerate, but... Once you get enchanted armours of 40% cheaper destruction, you're golden. Even my Master spells cost 0 mana.
I'm doing a sort of mix between warrior and mage. I was so close to beating it but then when I went to fire a spell, I accidentally fell off my hiding area and it set fire to me.

Fell "off" your hiding area? Nice. At low levels I usually let my Atronachs and followers deal with dragons and just hide in the nearest cave or shelter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.