Fire Emblem Fates - The Ocean's Silent Waves - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess i grabbed ao at the wrong time haha, he's gonna be afk until like saturday. I think dio is still at work RN so beats me on that one

Alright well assuming the battle takes place tomorrow night we can just deal with that as it goes.

OK SO I am home and I am good but what is the preference for posting since I'm on Hoshido and I'm not controlling anyone other than Taeko?

Should I make any assumptions about Ryoma and his army, throw in a few NPCs to interact with, etc. HMU with preferences

Ryoma is a bit brooding at the moment if you want to make some brief random hoshidan soldiers to appear go ahead. Saito should come and talk to you for a brief moment but i will handle that.

But to answer your question in full: No you don't need to do anyone else

Corrin is basic male corrin no differences. I'm not inserting anyone's Corrin into the game.

Mood is tense many of the soldiers are awaiting the march of Xander.

Alright cool I'll formulate around that and go make a right proper post now-

Forced us along and due to the site suddenly fucking itself I had to break down the post into two different sections. Even then I can't code the last part of it with the proper colors.

Sorry for delay- SO's grandmother passed away and I've been managing around that. Can now resume more activity.

Oh well I'm honestly very sorry to hear that it's always hard losing a loved one. I hope you and your family are well and I'm sure she's in a better place. How much this matters coming from a total stranger is up to you but I honestly wish you and your family the best in your time of grieving.

@AutumnWyvern no reaction to the whole Corrin thing that stopped the entire battle briefly?

Ah, sorry i couldnt tell if it actually stopped the battle or not. I can amend my post.

You can ask questions if you're unsure of things Autumn just for future reference.

"golly Autumn that sure took a long time" well yes because I couldn't focus on any one thing for more than like two minutes holy moley. But I got like half of an 8track playlist for Poplin so that's a thing. (Maybe I might have to re-work it what I have is kind of all over the place)

If you feel the need to re-work it then look it over and re-do it. I'll look at it in a second I just hope we can speed this up I was hoping to be out of the branch of fate at least a couple days ago.

@Uncle Legens Legentis I went on the assumption that you went to go heal him but didn't actually heal him in my post.

@VanceXentan apparently he has been trying to edit his post, but his computer's connection has been really shaky. Apparently it's all finished in a text doc but can't upload it. Mobile doesn't seem to be working much better. He's still interested, though, and doesn't mind if he has to join in at a later point.

alright thanks for the update.

@AutumnWyvern if Dio doesn't post you may want to consider changing your post to do something else or deleting it and re-doing it however you feel it too be.

@Uncle Legens Legentis How do you feel about how I'm playing Audric so far? I think he's doing ok but not to great. His real character growth happens later (obviously we just started) and when we hit mid game he's going to take one hell of a character growth. I can't wait to introduce Keith and Nolan into the roleplay officially as characters though that may be a bit of a stretch. Keith especially may be a fun character.

Audric reminds me greatly of Chrom, so in other words I like him so far.

Reactions: Takumi
Alright I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the character so far. I haven't seen much of Klaus to judge him because of his lack of interactions but he's pretty interesting so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.