Fire Emblem Fates - The Ocean's Silent Waves - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should edit you post to have it seem like he is remembering the events in the village and have him exiting the canyon in time to see the battle on the plains.

Reactions: Legens Legentis
I've been meaning to ask this sooner, but are we allowed to make more than one character?

I hope that post is alright, I'm much better at rping reactions than I am at pulling intro posts out of thin air. Though either way my average post is probably about half the size of that one ah well.

I've been meaning to ask this sooner, but are we allowed to make more than one character?
Yes you are

@AutumnWyvern it's serviceable I'll give you something to reply to soon enough. Just something until @Edward posts him doing whatever he is doing with Ryoma's group or wherever he is.

"I don't think there's anything that can stop the world from being a good place at heart. Sure, bad things happen, but we can always appreciate the good things too."

Name: Sapphira Linota
Nicknames: The Lunar Child
Class: Maid
Home country: Ice Tribe
Appearance:
large.jpg
-
Personality: Sapphira holds an almost unnatural level of optimism. Even when things are at their worst, she looks to a brighter future for everyone. Still, she has difficulty in guessing someone's true intentions, and her over-trusting attitude may cause a variety of problems. She is kind and hardworking, two traits that compensate for her naivete, but her childish nature leaves her at the mercy of those more astute than her. Sapphira is sympathetic to the people of Nohr and Hoshido, and her distaste for conflict has left her neutral against the tides of war.

Biography/history: Despite being a native of the Ice Tribe, Sapphira was born into a small family of explorers. They journeyed across the globe with never a coin in their pocket. Her father was a noteworthy hunter, while her mother made elegant dresses for nobles and peasants alike, free of charge. It was a quaint lifestyle, one full of adventure and excitement, but there was always the looming threat of poverty. It was almost heartbreaking when the Linota's hit bankruptcy, and Sapphira's father had no choice but to settle down in a village to the east of the Ice Tribe. There was too much shame in returning to their frostbitten homeland.

When the time came to pay the family debts, Sapphira was given a job as a maid for the town's wealthiest landowner. The work was difficult and hardly paid well, but it was the last thing keeping her family from falling back into debt. Things were starting to look up until a terrible plague broke out in the village. Sapphira's parents were among the first to die, followed by her two older sisters, and lastly she herself was infected. Her view of the world came crashing down with overwhelming grief. A glimmer of hope appeared in the form of a Nohrian doctor, however, that spared the village from further death. The young girl was inspired to do something drastic in her life, though she has yet to decide what that might be.

-
Weapons: Heal, Iron Dagger

Items: Talisman

Other: Sapphira has an intense phobia of Pegasuses. The reason as to why remains unclear.

I'm not sure what to say about this. We already have a jeigan for the rp, assuming Edward actually posts, and a maid is technically that (a pre-premoted unit). @AutumnWyvern what do you feel about this?

Well I mean basing it off of the game I guess it'd be okay? I mean I'd say either Gunter or Reina are the actual jagan depending on what route but you get Jakob or Felicia (depending on your gender) early on as well. Though I feel mechanics wise that was more for an easy love interest early on than anything. I'm not sure about Felicia but I know Jakob has fairly decent growth rates (and I got curious and looked up Reina's and she apparently has alright growth rates I guess I just have awful rng with her. Alas) so that p much discounts them as being the jagan. We already have a troubadour so we aren't in dire need of a healer but I don't mind it. And I guess since Edward is kind of awol right now it wouldn't hurt to have another per-promoted class character just in case. Anyway, you are the GM so your call.

I think I could change the class if necessary. It wouldn't take that long.

Alright I'll allow and accept the character uncle.

Reactions: Legens Legentis
Anyway I'll give Edward two more days and at the moment it's Autumn's turn to post I brought in Milow quicker than expected but that's fine it'll help establish him quicker And get the S-Rank kid out faster anyways.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kame
Poplin used intimidate!
It doesn't affect Milow...

Milow's special talent is: Clear body.

You can't lower his stats.

I'll give Edward until the end of the day to post before having Xander engage Ryoma and start the battle.

Should I wait to post as well or nah? Don't want Poplin and Milow cluttering up the rp haha

Well Klaus isn't near anyone really and we have no one on the Hoshidan side due to lack of players so I'm fine with Popin getting off another post for Milow.

Alright. Also I may fix our lack of players problem? Not one but TWO of my friends are interested, though not yet members of iwaku so we are working on that, and I know one will be Hoshido. so (σ•ᴗ-)σ yeah.

Alright i suppose I can wait if it means more potential members. This rp will greatly need it. I'll be free handing things but there are events that will be awesome.

Nolan, Older brother of Audric, is a complete badass if you haven't read Audric's bio. Keith the younger brother is also setting up to be a solid character in my head.

Izumo will be interesting due to Audric. Why? Well if we last until we get there you'll see.

I can't risk spoiling anything more than that though.

yo is there a limit to how many kitsune/wolfskin are allowed or nah

Status
Not open for further replies.