Fire Emblem Fates - The Ocean's Silent Waves - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait I thought I was finished...

you didn't say anything I'll look in a second.

I would get rid of enfeeble at the moment and give him a face. I don't mind masked characters at all it's just that in fire emblem most characters at least show parts of their faces like Saizo.

Yeah, I can get rid of Enfeeble.
Do I just need to provide an image for his face for reference-purposes or is he going to be unmasked in the IC?

I would prefer if he had least some of his face showing it makes him seem . You can either write it down or find a picture if that suits you better. It's not a big issue it's just something I'd personally like to keep from the games it's a bit of personification. Think of it like batman does in keeping part of your face showing to show you aren't some monster.

Since Uncle is pretty much finished I went ahead and made the IC for the other two while we work out that one minor detail.

IC LINK

Reactions: Legens Legentis
Boy do i love it when notifications don't work >:c

Anyway I cried like a baby because, surprisingly, birthright is the darker storyline if we go based on story death toll. And I started up revelations whoo. I did birthright on casual so i could zip through it and i switched back to classic for Revelations but it was nice not having to worry so much so I may switch back if the game starts really kicking my butt.
I'll check out the IC after I finish this assignment that's due tonight.

I personally preferred conquest over birthright but everyone has their own opinions. I liked the characters more though I hated how passive Corrin was in game.

Also I'm just waiting on confirmation from uncle on if he has found a pic he likes.

I feel like emotionally the story for Birthright was more compelling, but I do like Conquest cast more overall. I don't want to give a favorite route verdict until I finish Revelations, though. Also, there are certain points in each route that I think one did better than the other but I won't go into too much detail because spoilers. Though, probably the reason I was so floored by birthrights last few chapters is because I played Conquest first My friend who did Birthright first has a greatly different opinion on the Nohrian brothers than I do that's for sure.

Okay I'll go finish my hw now...​

I knew who to expect to die because I was spoiled it still didn't make me feel like any less of an ass by the time it was done. My only solace was the fact that I got to teach dear old dad a lesson for all of his shit. Maybe if I had played birthright first i may have felt differently but I stand by my choice as Conquest as my favorite route.

I have yet to beat Conquest. :/
I'm awfully curious to see if anyone has beaten it on Lunatic Classic.

I assume that like on my last post was taken a sign you've found a picture that you like. I'l accept the character.

Also no. I beat birthright and conquest on hard casual (what am I? Not a phoenix mode scrub lord). Even on casual conquest smacks you over the face with a wrought iron metal boot.

still havent done my hw *cough* its not due till 11 i'll be fine​

I played Conquest on Normal Classic and Birthright on Normal Casual. It looks like my play times are the same but you have to at least double my Conquest playtime because I p much soft reset after any death (cept for endgame because I wasn't feelin having to do 27 over again)
Birthright is absurdly easy in comparison, though I did notice an end game difficulty spike that threw me off a bit. I went from enemies doing 0 damage to my units to 20. But those were also all "defeat the boss" chapters and I was playing casual so (σ•ᴗ-)σ

Get done your homework so you can post as you adorable savage wolfskin.

@Uncle Legens Legentis

How do you intend on making it to the battlefield? Too my knowledge the closest settlement to the battlefield is Hoshido's capital. The rest of the area are filled with military forts.

fates-map-conquest.jpg

I believe I mentioned that the settlement was to the west of the Ice Tribe.

yes and that literally puts you on the other side of the map from Hoshido where everything is going to take place. The skirmish takes place somewhere around the Plains of Hoshido if I remember chapter six correctly.

In which chapter/paralogue was the Isolated Village featured in? My location is somewhere in proximity to that.

What I'm saying is he can't be there. There's literally nothing happening there besides what's going on with your character. The chances of him running into ANY story important characters to this roleplay is nil the closest would probably be one of Nolan's agents in Cheve. If he isn't with Xander he can be running from him or simply be in a bad place at a bad time. Worse can you can force him to run into Audric who will drag him along.

Too answer your question though it's in Paralogue 17x.

Here is my plan to fix this discrepancy: Tomorrow I will have two posts written, one that settles Klaus' business in the village and another that forces him to approach the Bottomless Canyon.

Status
Not open for further replies.