Fire Emblem: Crestfallen | OOC

Who do YOU think should be House Leader?

• Total voters
Sherry can dance with Parthenia :3

Awwww that'd be cute! I'd love that! @Astoria

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Astoria
Gonna hold off the huge book of a post for another time. Today was a tough day, sorry!

Mael is gonna try to come up with nicknames for everyone as well. So far I've got 'Cherry' for Sherry, and for Alexander, I think he's just going to 'forget' his name and call him something different every interaction.

I want to see how you'll try teaching some proper dancing to a smithy girl like Laila.
Its already bound to be hilarious.

I hope Lapis can find someone willing to teach her. She can tell you all about a dance's history but actually dancing is different

Theater and dancing extraordinaire Mael is at your service!
Although he wouldn't be too good of an instructor, tbh. Normal teaching would be too boring for him, so he'd probably do some drill instructor type of thing and then start a dancing contest in the middle of the dining hall

Oh boy, dancing. Leon probably knows some commoner dances or folk dances or something, so after breaking about fifty toes trying to desperately fit in, he goes fuck it, grabs a bunch of people and forms an ensemble. Or he invents medieval break dance.

Either way, we're taking over the dance floor, bois.

But before that, he's a ball of awkwardness and fluster. And probably tries to peer over to people who can dance to try and remember how it's done. He didn't have enough lessons for this, damnit.

Last edited:
This sounds really really adorable to me.

Either way morning all. Who wants to post today?

I'm gonna wait to post I just wanted to say good morning!

And that I hope Leon gains some High School Musical powers where the person he touches immediately knows a perfectly choreographed dance routine and starts dancing with him.

I'm not sure what'll be funnier-- everyone flustered over dancing properly or everyone just failing miserably.

Protecc the students from themselves

They're gonna go down as the worst House when it comes to dancing

The worst House in history.

I think Mael/Doric/Sherry/Parth have to carry everyone through this.

The worst House in history.

I think Mael/Doric/Sherry/Parth have to carry everyone through this.

Carry? Pfffffffft

They're part of the bad. They gotta suffer too

That is true. That just means Sherry has to dance with EVERYONE to show them how it's done.

I'm gonna wait to post I just wanted to say good morning!

And that I hope Leon gains some High School Musical powers where the person he touches immediately knows a perfectly choreographed dance routine and starts dancing with him.

Unbeknownst to all, that is the power of his crest: High School Musical Influence Touch. It's potent and terrifying.

At Pisa today, but will get a post up this week still. Been chipping away at it from trains.

I wish I was in Pisa.

What would Leon think of Sherry dragging him onto the dancefloor?

"You step on my toes, I break your feet :)"

Pisa is really beautiful so far! About to climb... 294 steps... and come down the same amount...

He'd go "you know what, I don't like those odds" and if he couldn't wiggle out of the dance, he'd just make sure her toes aren't on the ground to be stepped on. Aka do one of those dances where you lift and spin your partner a lot.

Then run away while Sherry was still disoriented. YEET.

Lol but not sure, depends on how much he still tries to keep up a noble act at that point.

It has to be. I've always wanted to go to Rome, Venice, Florence, Ibiza, Capri... hopefully I'll get to go one day with my bf.

Awwww. Those would be empty threats, but she definitely would give him quite the tongue lashing when she got the chance. Either way that sounds adorable.

Good morning everyone. IT'S FINALLY FRIDAAAAAAY

I wonder who would be interested in joining the soon to be created theater club. I definitely wanna see how our charries would perform in an opera or tragic play wait a minute thats just fire emblem

Reactions: Marlowe
Sherry would join after some convincing. :P

Sherry gonna leave if Alex tries to join... xD
"But Princess, come ooooon... We're all in this together, aren't we?"
Why do you insist on teasing her Alex?
"It's funny~"

• Haha
It'll be interesting when they're actually the leaders of their houses and they continue to harass each other, much to the distress of their people lmao

It'll be interesting when they're actually the leaders of their houses and they continue to harass each other, much to the distress of their people lmao
Gonna be real funny if they become a couple.
OH! Or if they get married lol xD
"Awww did I ruffle the princess's feathers a bit?"
"We've been married for 5 years now, can you please STAHP?!"