Fire Emblem: Crestfallen | OOC

Who do YOU think should be House Leader?

• Total voters
Laila would 100% be up for dressing up!

Also, posted :P

@Psyker Landshark
@Astoria

Has the group spoken to each other at all in the carriage?

At the least Lapis would have asked both of them for their backstories and to tell her about themselves, but I don't know if your characters would actually respond to her :P

Honestly I'm not sure yet. I'd say first person of the group to post gets to set the scene. If you get your post up before I do (I'm in class) feel free to assume what you want as long as you detail it.

I'll post later today, but Parthenia would at least tell her her name and house, but it would be small talk over revealing anything detailed about her backstory, I'd think.

How is everyone?

Doing alright! You, Lum?

I got an endoscopy done, first time I was put under. It felt so niccceee

Wow... I've gotten really bad at keeping up with OOC chatter. I was never especially good, but I was never *this* bad lol xD

Lmao that's alright. XD

@Luminosity
Sherry:
They were probably scrutinizing her as much as she was scrutinizing them.

Alex:
source.gif

• According to Plan
Reactions: Marlowe
@Luminosity
Sherry:

Alex:
source.gif

You calling Sherry a boulder

punk
WOW
Idk if Sherry is conceited or if you are, actually it's both of you but the fact is, Alex was probably looking out the window to avoid the crazy chick staring him and the motion sick girl down

@Luminosity
Sherry:

Alex:
source.gif

You calling Sherry a boulder

punk
WOW
Idk if Sherry is conceited or if you are, actually it's both of you but the fact is, Alex was probably looking out the window to avoid the crazy chick staring him and the motion sick girl down

You know I'm conceited ONLY when it comes to food.

I can picture Alex being like, oh god, get me out of here. XD

Morning all!!

I'm going to delete my char later, after seeing the posts, I've come to realize I will struggle far too much and i don't want to hold people back and such.

Do ya'll think we'll win the mock Vermillion Battle?

I'll be keeping this color, the same I had in my sheet. I might change the shade a bit though.

So I'm going to have to start packing for my flight in a bit (need to wake up at 2AM to head to the station, funtimes). I wanted to get a post up from PC before heading out, but--- looks like I need to do a mobile post while on the go. That'll mean it's shorter and stuff, but should get the point across. Got time to write in the plane at least.

Also, I wanted to say that I might not be able to be around as much while traveling, but I can resume a regular posting schedule after I'm back again. I'll still try to keep up the best time and wifi allows though. If I'm holding stuff back, feel free to treat Leon as an NPC for a bit!

And heck yeah, we'll win! Unless we kill each other first >>''

Ty for letting us know. Have fun on your trip!

And such confidence. It's honestly cute.

Alrighty! I'm definitelly gonna get a post up before I go to sleep today, even if I have to be up all night!
Which means we'll get an actual in game, canon, portrayal of Alex (might still seem a little like a donkey though) Get it?

Reactions: Nim and Marlowe
Good good!

How is everyone.