Fire Emblem: Crestfallen | OOC

Who do YOU think should be House Leader?

• Total voters
You could reply to Demon and I could reply to tomorrow!
And I just did! Ended up falling asleep earlier than I expected so didn't until now >.>

It's so yummy!

Hey, if our characters had lost items, what would their lost items be?

Tough question. I think for Laila it would be something small. Maybe a hairpin that smith bought her.

Lost items for Parthenia? Probably a board game piece, some accessory for tea, or even a book, maybe the medieval equivalent of a pulp fiction novel.

Once she finds out how prone people are to losing things at the monastery, she'd purposely seed ridiculous things that wouldn't be attributed to her for amusement, so the finder would either get a false impression of her or just be forced to go person-by-person to find out who the thing even belongs to.

or just be forced to go person-by-person to find out who the thing even belongs to.
Vietnam flashbacks intensify.

Why would-
Why would-
Why would-
Why would you think this is-
Why would-
Why would you think this is mine?

Like I dunno man I just clicked everything.

Reactions: Marlowe
Why would-
Why would-
Why would-
Why would-

I relate to this on a spiritual level dude

Like, just fuckin' take the item I give you dammit. I got things to do

Reactions: Rouge Rogue
or just be forced to go person-by-person to find out who the thing even belongs to.

Why would-
Why would-
Why would-
Why would-

It's just like, c'mon dude I know this is yours, stop playing hard to get and just take it--

Also if Sherry sees that Leon has her things she'll kill him.

Why would-
Why would-
Why would-
Why would-

684.gif

Looks like Parthenia's little project is gonna be stepping on a lot of toes...

I feel like Parthenia and Sherry are a terrible twosome that should be avoided until someone inevitably either falls in love with them or gets paired with them as study buddies

Reactions: Astoria
Morning all! How is everyone this fine morning?

Also if Sherry sees that Leon has her things she'll kill him.

Only it she catches him.

-Can't touch this plays in the bg as he runs on the roof-

Also @Solace oh my god, Leon is so going to put his training to use by run-sneaking up on Mael and tackling him to the ground for that water thing. You're going down!!111

He just has to... Avoid... The horses... Hrr.

I'll try to get a short post in abt that before the next update takes us to the monastery.

Edit: also I'm good, waiting to get to Pompeii in a few mins.

I can't wait to see the monastery faculty just watch two guys from Cretus wrestle each other on the floor and spraying dust everywhere.

But yeah, the next posting cycle we will be heading to the monastery and I will be making a GM post!

And Oooo! That's amazing! Have fun~

Who's working on a post today/tomorrow? :>

It may or may not be known, but I've been helping Lumi with stuff like worldbuilding and character/lore creation. Once again, for all of the nobles; I've created mini character sheets for each of the current House leaders (the parents of the noble characters) which includes stuff like their current age, when they attended the Academy, when they became the lord/lady, brief personality and history, etc. I'll probably post it here later tonight or tomorrow after reviewing it for any changes, but it's mostly to give y'all the knowledge that your characters would technically know about their noble parent since, well, they're your characters' parents.

I'm also handling the nature of the Hero's Relics, and all that fun stuff. That type of stuff, other than their names, will likely be revealed in writing instead of here. But in the mean time, I made a Strawpoll to see which Hero's Relic you guys are most curious to learn about.

Also @Solace oh my god, Leon is so going to put his training to use by run-sneaking up on Mael and tackling him to the ground for that water thing. You're going down!!111

He just has to... Avoid... The horses... Hrr.

The shenanigans have already begun. The nobles from Mordlind and Galbia are all prim and proper for the most part, and then you've got the golden deer Cretus nobles; a rapscallion with tribal tattoos on his arms doing the Joestar secret technique and someone who may or may not have murderous tendencies right now in the near future

Who's working on a post today/tomorrow? :>

Since I wrote what Mael will be doing for the rest of the trip, I'll wait until their arrival / the opening ceremony to post again. If he's alive, of course.

• Haha
Sounds interesting, looking forward to it! I guess Leon would mostly know about his "parent" through research of his own, since he wasn't exactly around for any of it.

I got half a post written and Mael is still alive at least. I can probably finish later this week. Lots of commuting in trains, so got some time to write.

I'm hoping to get a post up because how do you not react to someone running alongside the carriages? C:

Another interesting person to (hopefully) learn about!

Awesome to see people wanting to get posts up in the next few days. In the next post we'll be getting to the monastery and meeting up with the archbishop and the rest.

How is everyone??

I wonder if Theodoric dislikes being called Theo

Sherry is going to call him Theo anyways~