Fire Emblem:Awakening the untold stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
*summons Spyro* oops wrong place! Heheheheh

-bounces up and down like a silly fan girl- I wanna play!!

Ok, after a long while of pondering, I chose Owain...
It's... the heroism... And the references XD

Thought you said the heroin at first and had to relook at it. This is what i get for reading iwaku half asleep. XD

*slinks back to watching sfar trek ds9

Unless I'm mistaken, since the GM has been banned, this'll likely die out unless someone makes a new thread and steps up to be GM. I suggest you all talk it out and see if you have ideas for a new RP based off of Fire Emblem, and work out the details together(either on this thread or pm, or something), before deciding a new GM and post a new thread based on what you come up with. ^^

No, I'm not a admin, just clicked the thread, saw the GM was banned, and figured I'd try to make a helpful suggestion. :3

Good day to you all!

Last edited:
Oh, He got banned, Shame.

I really wasn't paying attention anyways.

Sooooo......
Who want's to be the new GM?
*Prepares election board*
Votez pour moi! Ou pas! Ça me est égal!
Nah... I don't wanna be Robin. Thanks for the notice Sav. =_=

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Im a mod of 2, wait, 3 groups already. ^^; i could, but when classes final season comes ill be slammed with slower responses. XD

Shall we hold an election with no self votes then?

The one time I find a Fire Emblem RP, it gets shot in the foot before it can even start. Fortune just isn't in my favor anymore.

thanks. your conifidence in our ability to get it back up and running is underwhelming. My Photoshop and blender skills allow me to create banners too. See the banner for Legends of Hyrule, and the ONLY Tales of Xillia banner in circulation for proof I can do it. I'll make one for this group once we get all of the new management under control.

If you all are indecisive on a new Manager, I will take over. I am doing a few others, but if I become sole manager, there will be rules based on mutual respect. I believe RP's should primarily be for fun and enjoyment over stress and agrivation. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
What all do we desire?

I'm good at coming up with stories, so I would be able to do it. I've played the hell out of the game as both males and females.

Facepaw* i meant about management since the owner was rebanned."

Status
Not open for further replies.