Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit to waiting for my characters so I could see which locations had the fewest people ^_^

Character is ready!

Question though, is it all right for me to have an NPC character to act for the first act? (It'd be the Wyvern Knight he's serving under, who will...let's say he won't last half the prologue :P)

@Maxim - approved
Knowing you intend that character to die from the start I'm going to say it's fine.
Just remember that NPCs are characters too so I expect his/her existence and death to have some importance somehow to Florent. ^_^

Alrighty, do you want to take it to PMS or should we do it here? With the armor I have as X's armor it looks like it would equate to European styled armor, however I have a few other armor pics I can fiddle with.
If we do PMs we can also include the other people with characters from Heiya if they want. It doesn't matter to me where the discussion is so if we arent bothering anyone on the thread I don't see any reason against discussing it here, the information could be useful to others too I guess? :o

True alright so onto the discussion, like I said I've got pretty much european styled platemail as Xavier's armor. The colors of the country hmm I was open for anything with that, I was thinking of an emerald green but other than that I didn't know. I'm pretty open when it comes to picking this kind of stuff with people.

And here is my main Character

Name: Galric V'Nyle

Country of origin: Shan

Class: Thief

Weapon of Choice: sword or long-knife

Armor type: light (heavy leather)

Mount: NA

Special Skills: Lock-picking, light on his feet (almost silent), Keen mind (great for remembering details), fast

Race: Human

Appearance: 5'10", 163lbs, sandy brown/blond hair, Brown eyes

Other: It's rumored that he's under contract with house Arturis, one of the three ruling families of Shan. He's never confirmed this, but neither does he deny it. What is known is that Lord Arturis has been known to employ spies to help him keep abreast of what the people of Shan call the game of houses, politics. And that said Lord has been know to occasionally frequent taverns where he converses with a shadowy figure in a brown-leather, fur-lined cloak.

For my second character, I had been planning on making a Lord of Shan. Would that still work with the complex lordiness of that area or should I choose a different country?

I'm still hoping to reserve a troubadour spot o3o if 2nds are open let me know so I can write something up?

Second characters will not be open until AFTER the ooc IC thred is up. I will tag everyone with a formal announcement when that happens.

As for Shan, I made it a triad of houses specifically so someone could still play a lord.

Also, @Karakui Let me know when you've made those changes to your Character sheet

Last edited:
Oops, forgot to do those.

And do you mean IC? Cos this is already the ooc.

@Karakui - approved

And yeah, haha, IC. I edited that ^_^

True alright so onto the discussion, like I said I've got pretty much european styled platemail as Xavier's armor. The colors of the country hmm I was open for anything with that, I was thinking of an emerald green but other than that I didn't know. I'm pretty open when it comes to picking this kind of stuff with people.
Green works well. A secondary color could probably be tan or goldenrod, but that seems a bit cliche haha

cliche tends to look good together though, maybe silver or even purple/violet, as well as either midnight or royal blue. Which sounds best to you?

On a happy note my overtime was cancelled so yay 4 day vacation for me

Last edited by a moderator:
That is NOT the IC

I goofed when making The OOC and had to merge it into the overview
IC is still in creation

Hah, I bet it's fun when Shan is hosting the peace party, having to decide which lord hosts them.

Vessals from Shan and Ma Kai bring goods from across the sea,
I'm assuming 'Vessels' here, because it makes a little more contextual sense than 'vassals' but correct me if I'm wrong. I wouldn't usually point out spelling mistakes, but this one could get confusing later on.

Am I ok to introduce my character now, or are you making another post first? also, I plan for them to join the 'party' as a way to escape pursuers, when they're walking through the streets after the summit. Would that be OK?

depends entirely on what you had in mind for pursuers?

And yep the was a typo :) will fix.

And people can feel free to do their intro posts now

Status
Not open for further replies.