Not open for further replies.
Name: Kizuna Sterling

Country of origin: Sahra

Class: Tier 2 | Dark Mage

Weapon of Choice: Tomes

Armor type: None

Mount: None

Special Skills:
Nature's Flowers: When fighting outdoors, Kizuna will be much more quicker. If she stays in an area with plants, she is able to heal her wounds a bit by scavenging for some medical herbs for herself. She is also able to move around much more effectively around plants, making it harder to hit her by using nature to her advantage, even more so if she were in a forest.

Race: Human

Other: Kizuna is the heir to the largest bandit group in Sahra, as her father had been leading their group through the harsh living conditions in order to succumb to them, and learn how to live in such rough times. The group is made up of multiple different races, and there are also women and children. However, they only make the men fight.​

Recruitability conditions: Must be spoken to.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Psst @Nano Kitsune aren't one of the possible races, and also all the shifter races have been claimed already. >3>;
You miiight wanna fix that before Falcon logs back on haha

@Leif I'm just such an emotional person haha, I felt like a real jerk for picking Nohr.... Camilla is nice though she is a good big sister and I am surprised. Don't judge a character by their horrible armor design. Lesson Learned.

@Nano - @AutumnWyvern is correct. Kitsune are not a race in this RP. And there are no Kemonojin slots currently available. Also, it is highly unlikely that an entire clan is living in the desert, or even outside of the eastlands, unless you meant a mixed race clan?
And I can't approve your recruitability condition since I control all battles and it will be a long time before there's one in the desert if there's one there at all.

@Mystic Falcon Well, its seems as though Dubs left me hanging for this post deadline. Uh. Any ideas of what I should do? I have a few hours before I go to bed (and even then I rarely ever actually go to bed on time...)

Since you gave me a heads up I won't count it as missed ^_^
just put your collab up when you finish and don't force yourself into a post that would mess up what you already have planned ^_^

*Smack @DustBunny with a salmon*
*points at the rules*

Your post has to be all one color. Chose one, white or orange, not both.

Alright, so long collab with me and Falcon there, but now we should be able to get this rolling.

Also, just for the sake of making things a bit more believable for my characters, will some of you fancy dancy royals come to the docks and offer up some sweet sticky cash money for the rescue op?

*is slapped with salmon*

I'm sorry @Mystic Falcon >.< I misread/misunderstood that rule; I must have had a little brain fart I'll go fix it!

Edit: Fixed

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Ah, alright, I'll fix it up -w-
Edit: I fixed it.

@Nano - Dark Mages do not get swords or daggers.
Also we are not using game style stats for this, so if you could rephrase her skill a bit to explain that boost (enhanced strength or speed?) it would help a lot.

I feel like I'm on a completely different schedule than most of you guys.

It seems whenever I have free time, nothing happens in the IC or OOC.

Then when I buckle down and focus on work I come back and 3 pages have been added to the OOC and there's like 4 new IC posts.

r u guyz on mars?

South Florida is close enough I'm sure. pff

I have a very random work schedule and did not get my usual days off this week.

@Nano - Because this is an RP and not a video game there isn't any HP or half points etc. Try thinking of how your skill would work in real life or a TV show or Anime, and describe it like that.

Last edited:
I LIIIIIIIIVE, sort of. Sorry guys, I'm gonna try to work on a post, I've been busy and also sick, and just overall blah. I might not get it in today, but I'll get something up.

Has anyone heard from Dubs at all? He hasn't responded to my last couple PMs and his profile says that he hasn't logged on since Sunday :c
I have an idea I can roll with for a post without him but I don't want to be rude :o

Sorry guys, I've been working a lot. But I will get a post out tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
There we go, small post to keep things moving
Sorry for the delay all.
The deadline has been extended until this coming Monday (3/7)

@Archer @Aria Valle @AtomicItalian @AutumnWyvern @Dakup @ᴅɪᴀʙᴏʟɪᴄᴀʟ @DustBunny @Karakui @Kestrel @Korra Quinn @Leif @Maxim @Nano @Requiem @Tyrannosaurus Rekt

Hey all, just a heads up that right before the updates Dubs of Stigma informed me they wouldn't be able to continue the RP at this time. So those of you who had collabs and plans (I honestly couldn't remember who so I tagged everyone) can continue with whatever works best for them.
Let me know if you need help with anything.

Dubs characters will be written out and sent on their own adventure with my next post ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.