Fire Emblem 3 Houses Group RP! (Discord)

yun103042

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hi all, I recently decided to make a server for those interested in joining my small Discord RP based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

Where does it take place?

It is taking place in the world of Fodlan in the year 1185. There have been a series of calamities that have been happening in the land of Fodlan. No one knows where these calamities are coming from. The land has never been used to such plagues. From an abandoned temple causing havoc on the village, to poisoned rivers, to small rebellions.. The three main nations of Fodlan, the Adrestian Empire, Kingdom of Faerghus, and the Leicester Alliance are held together peacefully through the Church of Seiros, whose headquarters are in Garreg Mach Monastery. The archbishop, Rhea, has asked you to investigate what is the reason behind those calamities. Little did you know, someone whom you have seen as an ally this whole time will come creeping behind you and stab you in the back!

The Adrestian Empire is
home to skilled magic users. They are usually competent in magic skills along with dark magic spells. Magicians are usually very plentiful to find in the Kingdom. Knights also exist to the help and protect the Empire. The Kingdom of Faerghus is home to skilled fighters and knights. Fighting and become a good soldier are values that are held to high regard in the Kingdom. The Leicester Alliance is home to skilled archers and fliers. Archery is a skilled that is honed among most warriors in the Alliance.

Who you'll be playing as:

You will be playing the role of a mercenary in the company of Edelgard (the heir to the Adrestian Empire and leader of the Black Eagles), a canon character whom I added my own little twist to. She is the leader of a small group of mercenaries traveling around Fodlan. We aren't playing the complete canon story, as we are also adding our own elements. We have just completed a mission where we saved a merchant from bandits! Things are a little different here; you will still technically be considered students at the Monastery while being led by Edelgard; (Byleth's role has been reduced; he isn't a Professor--he's more of a fighter.) The houses will still exist in name only. As Edelgard and her mercenary group travel across Fodlan, they will discover what mysteries lie about and who is pulling the strings on these calamites that are striking Fodlan! It will also test the bonds of allies as they move across time (the roleplay will exist pre and post timeskip.) Those whom you once saw as friends and fellow students at the Officers' Academy at Garreg Mach will now become your face-to-face enemy in the battlefield; will you accept the challenge to help Edelgard? Or...help others?

I am also looking for those who can collaborate with me on the main story and also also do artwork/fanart.

**Main story is currently ongoing! Pls join!**

Other notes:
*You can also choose some classes that I made available: Mercenary, Thief, Dark Mage, Mage, Priest/Priestess, Archer, Knight.
*You are more than welcome to use your OC if you feel a canon character is not for you. But, please make your OC relevant to the roleplay setting (medieval, fantasy). I also have most canon characters from the game available!
*A few sentences to a paragraph max is fine! If you can type more, then that's great! Tupperbox will be used for roleplaying on Discord; please familiarize yourself with Tupperbox when choosing to roleplay!
*Weapons/armor shop is open!
*Other fun activities available- Cards of Humanity bot & music bot! Trivia bot and RPG bot coming soon!
*Alternate roleplay room available.

Feel free to message me if interested or are having link problems!!
(Pls be 18+, NO NSFW.)
Join here: Join the Roleplaying for fire emblem Discord Server!

Last edited: