Fire And Gallows

Status
Not open for further replies.
"One bandit left. Now were is he?" Noxel asked. His question was answered almost instantly when the ground shook and a rather fat bandit thug slammed his hammer in front of him. "Oh... Dear."

Velvet....still fainted a small glow started to heal her wounds as the gate of hell disappeared.

Harrow walked towards the large bandit and pointed a single finger at him. With a short chant a bolt of energy struck the man's hammer and shattered part of the handle. "Run for your life before I send you to the deepest pits of hell!" Harrow screamed at the man, whom in response took off into the woods.
Harrow watched for a second before looking down at the sword still buried in his chest. "A little help with this please."

Noxel knowing the human skeleton well removed the sword and handed Harrow a healing elixir while whispering furiously at him "What's the point of your disguise magic if you go around with a sword though you?!"

Harrow drank the elixir and whispered back "I'm a zombie. Everyday my condition gets worse and I lose more of myself to this damned disease. You're a shade, one of the lucky ones, you don't have to worry about descending into a mindless monster like I do. I forget my disguise sometimes."
Harrow straightened and sheathed his knife. He walked over to one of the corpses of a Hood and checked the man. He found a knife similar to his attached to the man's belt and pulled it out. "Looks like who ever sent these men has ties with the Iron-Weld Highlanders, I recognize some of these insignias. A military mage, or a former one at least."
Harrow stood and showed the knife to the others. "All mages of the Empire have one of these knives. Each one is engraved by the mage, and almost always has the insignia of the college that taught them. The Iron-Weld Highlanders always marked their weapons with a special insignia which is present on the knife."

((Um...little help here? I can't continue the roleplay unless someone heals my fainted mage.))

"Oh..!" Only now did Noxel notice that Jade was injured and out cold. He rushed over to her sending Horrow a single message "Trust me friend, my life is much worse then yours. At least you can end your suffering." He knelt down to Jade and whispered something, as if to death hisself. As Jade was revived Noxel remembered something. Something that he wish was erased from his mind. He looked at Jade and without a word left to pull the cart back upright.

watching from a distance was a black haired elf with vivid green eyes that shone bright. he examined the one below "hmm" he tilts his head to the side laying his hand on the pommel of his blade "this is interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.