Finished and un-finished art pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you a lot ^^

I'm glad that I've inspired you! I bet your art's great!

Drawing of my OC Adrian Harris (21 years old, male. xD) :
ADRIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.jpg

Again it's very sketchy. xD

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Sketch of Hatsune Miku from the song "LUVORATORRRRRY!" (fan outfit, seeing as the song isn't by her) (I really love the pose in this drawing!) :
image.jpg

• Love
Progress on Miku from LUVORATORRRRRY! (I got on shades on most of the outfit and finished the hair) :
image.jpg

• Thank You
Minagi MINAGI!!!!

I love your work so much, I would love to see your own version of half human/half fish creature!! If you find any free time this month we are holding na art contest here in the museum every month. This month's challenge is Selkies,Sirens, and Mermaids, Oh My!

Work doesn't have to be 100% complete either, just submit an entry by the 31rst in on the thread I linked you too.

I thought of you for this months contest because I love the style and flow of your work and I would really loooooove to see what you come up with ^_^

and no worries, no pressure either, every month there will be a new contest and another chance to enter :)

I guess I can try, if I pull my ass together to do it. It doesn't have to be digital right?

I guess I can try, if I pull my ass together to do it. It doesn't have to be digital right?

Nope! it's an any medium contest, use what you got and you have a few weeks so no rush. I just couldn't help myself but ask you ^_^

Nope! it's an any medium contest, use what you got and you have a few weeks so no rush. I just couldn't help myself but ask you ^_^
Ah... I suppose I'll give it a shot, then. Maybe something fade-out would be suitable, for the underwater theme.

• Thank You
And here is my newest sketch(praise me, it's a male) :
image.jpg

Hee hee ^_^ I see your shadow!!!

Try angling your work according to the light source or wait for the sun!!!

That shadow is in my way :p

Great male work! Keep at it <333

It was soooo difficult to get it properly :C I tried for like 20 minutes and no matter where I was in my room it showed on the picture. I've actually finished it and I'll post it when the light is better orz

Drawing in traditional Japanese clothing, adjusted to that of a warrior (yes that is a giant boomerang on her back). Her concept is inspired off of Sango from Inuyasha, a demon slayer:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.