Fanart for Kagamine Len's song "Paradichlorobenzene" :
image.jpg

Fanart for song "Adagaeshi Syndrome" by vocaloid IA:
image.jpg

Doll and shading art project:
image.jpg
That was all for now, feedback is appreciated!! >~<

Reactions: Fijoli
AMAZING STUFF MINAGI!!!! wonderful shading, perfect expressions, and even your horror work I loved it. My favorite is your unfinished girl with the flowers and she had one flower over her eye. I don't know what it is about unfinished work but sometimes it speaks to me louder then complete work does it looked almost like she was fading away and it gave me the chills.

MORE PLEASE!!! I hope you keep sharing your wonderful art with us and be sure to look for the art challenges coming soon,
<3333​

• Thank You
Reactions: MiNaGi
Ah, well, the one with the flower over her eye is finished! It was a special project that I talked to my teacher about. The picture I lightly referenced from was also very faded out and thus I asked her "What if I make a drawing where I'm not connecting most of the lines?" and thus she told me that it would be good as long as I had something darker (which was for me, around the chin), and thus this drawing came out of it, basically.

W-well, I'm working on something right now that I'm hoping to finish soon... actually I have two works, both close-ups on A3(because closeups on big paper are like... my hatred) and I might post those sometimes... I'm really thankful for what you've said, I've never had anyone praise my art like that before...

• Love
well, get used to it, it looks like you work your fingers off and you certainly have the skill, also drawing all the time and getting so much practice will only make us better artists. I'm constantly doodling and drawing. I really miss my art teachers now XD

Keep this up, I cannot wait to see more 8D​

I always draw (at least as often as I have the chance) and I often pick up stuff from two years ago... let's just say that I've gotten kinda far... literally from no talent to where I am now in about two years. I'm not really talented... I think I'm just stubborn, haha. I'm going to start a big project soon, I think, it'll be a sci-fi-ish picture based on this song I'm in love with (and strangely enough the sound is named after a Greek Goddess, nothing to do with robots... it's the melody and song that caught me I guess)

I'll attempt to post here, I must say your comments warmed my little "I hate myself" heart... I want to thank you a lot. I think I'll be able to accept my work sometime soon..

This is a sketch(really, REALLY sketchy) attempting to mix Greek mythology, angels and science fiction orz, it's for my next drawing based on the song called "ASTRAEA" by Valshe.

image.jpg

I'm a strong believer that a humble soul has a very refined way of seeing the world, itself...and others around it. feeling like we don't have a lot of time is common and so is the feeling that we are wasting that time.

I have faith in your skill and even your sketchy stuff has monstrous form, you understand depth, but i think most important is you have somewhat particular imagination. perfectionism is a skill, not a condition. 8D

I guess my ability to be able to hate whatever I do has been passed from being called worthless once too often in my life... I don't know. I've just found sanctuary in art, hoping that somewhere along the line I'll be able to express myself.

But I'm really thankful... for praises and all of that. I've never recieved much of that in my life, so it's nice for a change, I guess.

~follows you~ well like I said, you better get used to it then. :)

Well, this is the first time I've... er, gotten followed by a staff person.

• Love
Actually, I have a very, very early sketch for the full picture at this moment, and I was considering posting it. It's just a bunch of dots and lines... but yeah. Would it be worth anything?

I have to see it first to be able tell, and certainly this is where you can share ALL the work you want and get good constructive feed back fro other fellow artists :) that's always imporant with art.

Ah, well, it's just circles and dots, but I'll try to explain it... sorta.

I was encouraged to post this, basically a guide to where I start with art that aren't referenced.
The eight dots inside the circle, plus the lines at the top and bottom, is the height and proportion of the character. The circles are "heads" meaning a person (adult) is eight "heads" long. The line between the fourth and fifth head are the hips, the top head is the actual head, and the knees should be inside the sixth head. The hands would be around the fifth head, normally.
The circle around is a circular plate that I'm having my character nailed to, and then there's a horizontal perspective line and the vertical line was to mark the middle of the circle. (Long explanation orz, if anyone's interested they can look ok)
image.jpg

• Thank You
The progress of the drawing I posted yesterday, I'm now starting to have a body! (Sorry for the lame quality) :

image.jpg

I really like your art
You draw clothing and hair very well
You've inspired me to practice more XD

Status
Not open for further replies.