[Fingerguns]

S

Summer

Original poster
giphy.gif
Hey there!

I'm unoriginal formerly known as Lunette Summer Madruga and welcome to Jackass my thread. A little about me is that I'm female, live in the northern United States, and have been writing for a little under a decade now. I began writing on Chatango and MSN though have migrated to Discord in recent years. My absolute favorite genres to write are dystopian and certain fandoms with a focus on "What if" scenarios. Some of my favorite fandoms include (and are not limited to) Pokemon, RWBY, Super Smash Bros, Harry Potter, and Supernatural (only up to season nine, miss me with that long running sh*t). I don't typically write smut and heavily prefer to use Chat-based Roleplays, but I'm here because I'm open-minded. I'm also here because I think that I've visited these forums before in the past, but I am 99.9999% sure that I probably deleted any accounts that were associated with me (if I even had them, this website is just so familiar for some reason). I've actually had this account for like a month now, but am just getting around now to post on it. Oops.

I currently have three ongoing Roleplays via Discord with my two lovely Roleplay partners that I would not trade for anything. When I'm not writing with them, I'm usually working or catching up on sleep. I work at one of the unholy trio of retail stores (Target, Walmart, K-Mart -- I'll let you figure out which one I'm loyal to) and have been mostly buried under work thanks to the holidays. My other hobbies include playing video games, listening to true crime podcasts, and sparring with my IRL blacksmith friend (who is totally awesome by the way) that was once mistaken for Jesus as a concert. YouTube and Reddit are also a huge part of my everyday life because I am INTeLlECTuaL that loves memes. My top YouTubers are SuperMega, Rob Dyke, Let's Read, Criminally Listed, and Mumkey Jones (RIP my controversy prince) while I frequent any subreddit that can keep my attention long enough. My trivial grouping information include the fact that I'm a Slytherin, INTP/INFP (?), Pisces, and my main in Smash is Lucario. My aesthetic is probably popular music from 2012 and my absolute favorite band is either the long forgotten Junior Doctor or the newly forgotten Bastille. I'm not sure what else to post about myself, but hey, if you have any (weirdly personal) questions, then feel free to ask. Otherwise, I'm going to go ahead and end this before I rant for too long.

Cheers and have a Happy New Year!

christ.jpg

(WHAT?? I CAN RESIZE PICTURES?? Best forums ever, 11/10).

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I come to welcome you and you're already a donating member! Haha, I take it that you like the site so far? If you have any questions or need any help, just ask! I'd be glad to help out :D

Reactions: Summer
I come to welcome you and you're already a donating member! Haha, I take it that you like the site so far? If you have any questions or need any help, just ask! I'd be glad to help out :D
  1. Green is one of my favorite colors.
  2. $1 a month for some extra goodies isn't a bad deal at all.
  3. This website doesn't stray away from tradition Roleplay site taboos (ex: smut, swearing, etc)
  4. I can resize images and the HTML is far superior than what I've seen elsewhere.
11/10, would donate again. Thank you for your welcome.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold