Finding the way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel started to get mad. He got up and started to walk toward Luther. "You think I am..." He stopped at CardMaster grabbed his hand.

"I asked him to. That is all you need to know. We do not need to go to the doctor. And my I ask you to read one of the fairytales to me. Please." CardMaster said in a calm voice. She got up and looked at Cipris. "If you would like to see something of a fairytale story, give me a set of cards. If you have any?"

Luther watched him, crossing his arms. "There is not need to be angry. We just want to make sure of some things." He said seriously.

Cipris looked at Cardmaster confused. "Okay? I will read it here. But for your safety, you should be checked out." Cipris insisted honestly. She didn't know why they were so nervous about this, what she had done to lose their trust, but she wanted to express she meant no harm and only wanted to help them. Opening up the thick old book, Cipris flipped through stories as she found one about Dragons Den. It was a story about the history of Dragons Den.

CardMaster started to read it. After she was do reading, she looked at Angel and then a Cipris. "Sorry, but I do not need a doctor. Because I am died and the Dragon's Den in this book is not the same." She said as she looked at them.

Angel looked at CardMaster with wide eyes as she said that.

Cipris stared at her confused. "Your what?" She asked rhetorically. "This isn't making sense, and your not making it easy to help you or Angel. There are bad people out there, and if they find out about you they will not hesitant to kill you." Cipris explained seriously. She wished they would understand, but apparently they were hiding something important. Or...maybe they were working for the king? Cipris's expression changed at the last thought, wondering if she had just given away information for the king to finally pin the rebellion.

During this, Luther was silent; obviously thinking, however his expression gave nothing away.

CardMaster looked at Cirpris. "I am dead, no longer with the living. I am a spirit of a human that got..." She stopped there for a second. She did not what to tell them about her death. "Died in a accident." She explained as best as she could. "And for the ones that are trying to kill was. I will have a hard time doing so."

Angel looked at CardMaster as she tell them about herself. "I am her guardian do to... Well, I was going to take her soul to her resting place. But, I was young and I for a better term quite my old job." he said as he looked at them. "I just need a scythe and I am good. And CardMaster can use cards to clone herself or summon monster or people form them. Depends on the card his has." He said as he hope that they understand.

Noel stared at her in shock. That wasn't possible...how could she be living? Looking across at Angel, Noel was only further stumped. A grim reaper...that quit?! What was happening? "So how can you not know where you are?" She asked Angel. "Shouldn't you know what is happening, being an angel and all?" She asked.

Luther blinked a bit before looking at the three as if he hadn't been listening. Although, he had. Quite intently, making sure they wouldn't be an issue. "Does that mean you cannot be killed, either one of you? That might be perfect to help take over the government." He stated.

Angel scratch the back of his head. "I am call Angel of Death and my race are the grim reapers." He said as he set back down. He looked at Noel. "Well I did not take her soul so, they came to claim it them self and I protected her form them." He sigh as he tried to think of a way to explained it better. "I did not quit as much as I was hunted down as a trader. It was a long time before we felt save. And I was all thanks to the Dragon's Den leader, Sam." He said as he remember that Noel asked him something else. "I am not connected to that system anymore and this place has a weird fill to it. Angels and demons are not all knowing." He said as he hoped that they understand what he was saying to them.

CardMaster looked at Luther. "No. We can still be killed, it just takes more then more. I would say when we die we can return to our plane. But, like Angel said. This place is weird. So, I will not try anything like that. And for your take over of the government. We will help you." She said as she looked at Noel. "What are you going to do now that you have herd all of this?" She asked.

Cipris nodded, understanding. "Okay, we won't expect you to put forth your lives." She glanced at Luther with a reproving look. How rude to ask such a thing! "You will be of much help to us, but we will have to discuss this with our leader before officially letting you in on all of our plans." She explained. "Tomorrow evening is the meeting and we will find out your positions tomorrow. But for now, we must find you a place to stay the night."

Luther did not accept her look but instead kept staring at them, thinking deeply. "Yes, you need somewhere to sleep." He agreed as he caught the last part. "They can stay in my building. We have a few extra rooms." He offered.

Angel looked at Cipris. "Sure. But, I do not know what this world has done to use yet." He said as he looked at CardMaster. "We have power do to some world, we can not use them like in others. I need to know what we can do here before we start fighting for you." He said as he crossed his arms.

CardMaster looked at Luther. "Would you have a deck of card on you right now, would you?" She asked as she looked at Cipris. "As a member of Dragon's Den, we will have to charge you for the help." She looked back at Luther as she wait to see if he had a deck of cards.

Cipris smiled, nodding. "There is no need to fight for us, and ewe will definitely get everything possible for you to test your limits." She assured. "A deck of cards? Yes, we have that but it is in the main room." She explained, pushing her chair in. "I will get you your deck of cards and then we will get you a place to stay. Luther, you stay and wait to close up shop." She finished, walking to the door and into the main room, expecting them to follow.

Luther nodded at her instruction and followed her out, going back to his position.

Angel looked at Cipris. "We will fight for with you. If it get us out of here." He said as she looked at CardMaster. "Remember that the clan is disbanded. So, we will not asked for anything." He looked
at Cipris again as he started to follow her. "Why are you fighting the government?" He asked as he hope that he did not ask already.

CardMaster smiled as Cipris said that they have a deck of cards. She then looked at Angels. "Oh, Yea. I forgot about that." She said as she looked down. She followed them.

Cipris nodded, listening to them. What clan? She wondered, though didn't think it was necessary to ask at this moment. "The government has kept us here in prisoned, and we've had enough of it." She explained briefly. "We want to be able to find out more about the places around us."

Luther watched her. "So do you not need the cards?" He asked

Angel looked at Cipris. "So, if we get rid of the government, we can go home?" He asked as he put his fingers to his chin. "OK. We will follow you. Just one thing. If you are lying to us, we will not hesitate."

CardMaster looked at Luther. "No. I am useless with out cards. I am not that strong, nor will I very be strong. My strength is in my ability." She said as she at Angel and followed.

"We hope you will, but we do not decide your fate." Cipris informed him calmly. When he warned her, she came to a sudden stop. "Hesitate to what? What would we be lying about?" She asked seriously. "What have we done do lose your trust?" She asked rhetorically before turning and beginning to walk on again. She had met few people that had such trust issues, and had never had to deal with them.

Soon the three entered a tall fancy building that looked to be a hotel. There were many people going in and out, and little to none of them gave notice to Cipris, Angel, and Cardmaster.

CardMaster looked at Cipris. "I am sorry for how Angel is. He just wants to protect me and sorry, but it is a little hard to true some people for him. And he will not hesitate to kill ever one here to protect me." She said as she looked around. She did not mean to scary her or anything else. She looked around as the people was walking around. "Oh my cards?" She asked as she wanted to make sure that she gets her true weapon back.

Angel looked at Cipris and the at CardMaster. He just followed them as CardMaster explained every thing to her. He looked at all the people as they walked out side and shook his head. "How far is it to the house?" He asked as he did not want to be here right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.