Finding the Light

She nodded her head and still leaned into him. She was a bit freaked out but feeling his warmth around her felt nice and comforting. "I feel like a little kid, all scared," she said softly pouting.

He smiled, hugging her close. "It's alright. But it's getting late. Is there anything else you want?"

She looked up at him and then down at her hands, which were twiddling, showing she was nervous. She remembered what she wanted but she wasn't sure he would want the same thing. She bit her lip blushing before she looked back up at him. "Ummm.... Well.... I... I wanted.... I wanted to.... I wanted for you to have me...." she murmured, blushing and looking down at her lap again.

He tilted her chin up to look her inthe eye. "Anything you want, no exceptions."

She bit her lip and she looked up at him. "I... I wanted... I wanted to give you my first time...." she murmured softly, the blush still on her face.

"First time of what?"

She bit her lip still and pulled away. She looked away from him and she sighed. "Never mind.... I'll just go to bed," she said softly. She was re-thinking it since he didn't really know what she wanted to give him. She was a virgin and she had heard all of the girls talking about how their first time was with someone stupid or mean or inexperienced. She wanted it to be with someone she liked and the only person she truely liked was Arrow, but Ace wouldn't push the subject anymore.

He gently held her still, his hands on her shoulders. "What's wrong?"

She shook her head. "Nothing... Nothing, I'm fine, I'm just tired," she said softly. She pulled away from him and offered him a small smile. "Thank you for spending time with me on my birthday," she said softly before she said goodnight and walked out of the living room. She quickly ran up to her bedroom and closed the door behind her. She sighed to herself going to the bathroom that was connected to her room and taking a shower. She washed up and then got out, drying her hair and her body, putting on her panties and her tshirt, walking into her bedroom and climbing into her bed.

He waited for her to lay down, then walked in and sat beside her. "What was your last wish?"

She shook her head. "It was nothing.... I'm too embarrassed to ask again..." she said softly curling up on her side, not facing him.

His eyes flicke with understanding. "Ah, I think I see now. You wanted me to take your virginity."

She curled up more. "Yeah.... But it was stupid of me to ask that of you...." she said softly, still curled up on her side.

He stroked her cheek softly. "Why is that?"

"Because... I'm just a freak..." she said softly. She remembered what those girls had said to her, that no one would ever like her because she was a freak. He probably just thought of her like a daughter or something. She was so stupid.

He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. "No you aren't."

She was confused when he leaned down, but her eyes widened when he kissed her. It was her first kiss and when he pulled away, her cheeks were a rosey pink with blush and she had her eyes open as she looked at him.

He chuckled a little at her reaction. "Never make the mistake of thinking that I share in theopinion of the people at school."

She looked up at him and nodded her head to him. She was still curled up on her side, but she moved to lay on her back before she sat up. "I know.... It just... seemed like it was true.... but I guess not...." she said softly looking up at him.

He smiled down at her warmly. "So, do you still want your last wish?"