Finding Paradise

Are there any openings left and if so May I Join?

Name: Sebastian

Description:
Mohawk_boy_by_Shutterbug8288.jpg

Jacket:
Skeleton_Hoodie_by_Tyshea.jpg

Background:Sebastian's early life before he was orphaned. His mother died during child birth and was left with his father as his sole care giver. But his father quickly dove into a deep depression giving way to alcohol and drugs. As Sebastian grew up with his father he was put under immense physical and mental abuse being beaten and told he was worthless, which of course made him become cold and distant from most people. At the age of 15 his father died of alcohol poisoning, so He set out on his own across the country Just biding his time till death would knock on his door. Or until something better would be to come along.

Other:
He is a good fighter after years of living on the streets and tends to have a much higher pain tolerance then most. He is also very protective of the people he cares about. He tends to say things that he shouldn't and often says what's on his mind despite the consequences.

Tattoos:
Tattoo_by_jlluesma.jpg
Back_Tattoo_by_jlluesma-1.jpg

Hello, I would love to join your role play. I am a bit new to the site, so if I screw up please don't be too harsh.

Character:

Name: Snow Du'Farrow

Description: Snow stands at five feet, nine inches tall with short dark red hair and crystal blue eyes. Her outfit is a plain black trench coat, an old fashioned dark grey button up shirt with a dark blue hooded sweatshirt beneath it with a dragon on the front. She wears a pair of black denim cargo pants and boots.

Background: Growing up was rough for Snow, having a dead father and mentally abusive mother. For years the girl put up with her mother's random fits of rage until one day at the age of 15 Snow ran away from home, with nothing but an iPod, sketchbook, and a few morsels of food. Deciding to let her feet and fate guide her to wherever it would lead. From there she wandered the streets of the city, until she found a new family.

Other:
Snow is quite clever and smart. Also a rather skilled thief, including hot wiring cars, and shoplifting. She does not particularly enjoy fighting, since she prefers to avoid conflict, but can certainly hold her own when push comes to shove.