Finding Love in a Mental Hospital (Romance/Superna

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Munchkin

Original poster
d7340b619c3b53cbf5f0208394a13fd6.jpg

In a refurbished, Rococo-style mansion, there is a mental institution. St. Lucy's Home for the Mentally Ill is a place of healing--set out in the country, the patients have access to both beautiful nature and fresh air. In this place of solitude, it is hoped that this is where true healing can happen.

doomer1-930x634.jpeg

351404.jpg
6632f44f1cef51c08cb2b7511ddcc28c.jpg

3f294565ad3e48ed1f62787385972b28.jpg

Ruth-Anne is a new patient here. She is almost a lost cause. While typically not violent to others, she is at danger to herself. She has been confined to solitary, but that has only made things worse. Her previous institution has decided to hand her off to St. Lucy's. With the fresh mountain air, it is hoped that she will find true healing here. She has attempted suicide several times, the last one just a week before she has arrived here at St. Lucy's.

But Ruth-Anne isn't crazy--she's special.

Ever since she was little, Ruth-Anne knew she was different. She could feel what other people's emotions were. She was clairvoyant, in an inhuman way. She wasn't just a psychic, she could see into people--feel their feelings and speak to them in a way that would terrify them. When she tried to connect with people, it scared them and they pushed her away. She could also feel objects, she could move objects.

Cute-Easy-Short-Brown-Hair.jpg
---

This idea is very much still new in my head. I decided to post this here to see if it would stick :) I'm interested in RPing this idea out!

As for possible characters, I don't mind. Your character can be male OR female, and you can decide to play another patient, a doctor, a therapist, a guard, a nurse--or even someone from outside the institution coming to visit her or someone else ^_^ the possibilities are endless!

This institution could actually be a nice one, or a facade of sinister secrets, muehuehue~!

Smut is allowed <3 and romance is WANTED <3
Smut of course is only allowed with 18+ members since I'm 21 years of age ^_^

Leave a comment or send a private message if you're interested and we can work something out.

Much love to you all~!

Munchkin

I'm interested! :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Munchkin
Status
Not open for further replies.