Finders Keepers

Angie followed "Good idea this place seems to get creepier the longer we stay" She looked at all the walls, "Why have we not come acrossed any doors? it dosn't matter how big a room is, it should have at least one door every now and again." Angie probally would have tried to breakdown a wall but she knew she can after seeing a concrete wall behind a missing patch of dry wall.

Nick wondered what Angie said about not seeing any door we walked a long way and no door it was very wiered he than toled to her "Hey Angie are you still up for the race we were going to do, that way we could get faster out of this house" Nick said it then look around looking for some doors or maybe a window there was nothing but it was to dark to see anithing actually

Angie was starting to get really scared of this house, it felt more like a rundown mansion than a house, but when Nick asked her if she wanted to continue the race she smiled happily "Of course and for the same prize, but only if you can take a beating" she began streaching out ounce again "i'll give you a ten second head start" she added smirking "Starting now!" in her head she counted down to ten, waiting to start running.

Nick heared what Angie said but he didnt want to get started first he waited for Angie to count to 10 then he started running with her... Nick was running so as Angie they were both running next to each other, but then Nick started running faster then her "Hey Angie couldnt you run faster " He laughed and countinued running ahed of her seeing that the hallway wasnt ending

Angie laughed and picked up speed, running right behind Nick, she wasn't quite as fst as him but she came close, her eyes remained at the endless darkness they were running to, When will it end? she thought to herself, she didnt think sh could run too much longer, she laughed ans said "feels like we are on a tredmill" her eyes wandered over to Nick to see what he was thinking. She wondered what he would use the favor on if he won.

Nick and Angie were still running this hallway wasnt ending he thought to himself "Are we going to reach the end... this was getting very strange" Nick was still running he couldnt keep running that fast, he was getting close to Angie, soon they were both running next to each other. Nick couldnt keep running that long he was soon going to get tired.

Angie was running and she noticed the hallway getting narrower as they went on, what kind of house design is this? she thought in her head as she was running. A cramp seemed to start forming in the side of her abdomin, "Guess thats what i get of not getting enough exercise" she whispered to herself, she was starting to run out of breath as well. he figured that even a crazy person woud have at least put a door or them end of the hallway soon.

Nick was getting tired they have run for very long and there was still no end of this hallway he thought "Man im going to colapse soon if we dont reach the end. While they were running the hallway was getting darker he couldnt see Angie anymore, Nick was getting tired so he tried with his last breath to run faster than Angie, he didnt know if he was ahed of her it was to dark to see anything. Nick then shouted at Angie "Angie are..." Nick then hit in a wall or a door infront of him befor he could finish his words. Nick fell on the ground with his head hurted from the hit. Nick puted his hand on his head and he toched blood driping from his head.

Angies was worried about the narrowing of the hallway so she slowed down since she couldnt see much and she didnt want to embarress herself by running into Nick. Angie heard something infront of her and she sped up "Hey nick are you okay?" her eyes started adjusting to the dark. she could see nick lying on the ground so she got to her knees laughing a little "So i see you found a door" she looked at where his hand was touching his head and thats when she noticed the glossy blood dripping. "You idiot your hurt again" She couldnt tell just how much blood was dripping from his head because of the dark but she took off her outer shirt leaving her tight yellow tanktop on and wrapped the shirt around his head.

Nick shooked his head alittle, his head was hurting but he was fine. Nick heared what Angie said she said that there was a adoor infront, Nick looked infront of him when he saw or think he saw a door, Nick tought to himself "Finally a door... it was about time" then he noticed that Angie took off her shirt and wrapped it around his head "Angie thanks" Nick was starting to like Angie more and more, she was very kind to him and he really liked this. Nick then stood up and said "So i guess we should go through the door" Nick gave her his hand so she could stand up as well

Angie laughed to herself and said taking his hand "I dont think i have ever had met someone who has ever scared me as much as you do any i have only been by your side for the last i dont know hour or two?' She smiled at him and got off the floor "well that would be the only thing that makes sense" she said reaching for the cold handle. She tried turning the knob but it felt loose and the door didnt move, so she pulled on the door and nothing happened. Angie jiggled the handle and then looked up at Nick and said with a half smile at her incompetance "well i guess this will need you touch then, just dont further hurt yourself", she then stepped out of the way for nick to try.

Nick laughed for the words that Angie said about that He had scared her allot. Nick saw that Angie couldn open the door so he tried to open it to but the door didnt want to open. Nick then said to Angie "Get back" he then kicked the door so hard that the door broke and fell on the ground, Nick then said "Ops my bad" Nick then laughed rubing his head "Ladys first" He said to Angie

Angie stepped back and laughed "Impressive and what a gentalman: she looked at the door now lying on the ground, "Well at least we know no one will be missing that door" she said stepping over the broken door. She moved out of the doorway and examined the room, it was a little better lit than the hall way, it looked like an old 1920's party room will a tall curved stair case. Surprisingly though the same pattern of size and no windows remained consistant throughut the house so far. "Well though the direction we want to go is not up it looks like its the only way for now" she said and started heading for the stair case.

Nick entered the room he looked around noticing that the style this room was made was like the year was 1900. Nick saw that atleast this room had a lamp. Nick then took off the shirt that Angie wrapped around his head and looked at a mirror that was standing in the room. He saw that the blood ws still drpping, the wound was big, but he was allright. Nick then wrapped the shirt around his head again and went where Angie was "So what are you doing?" he asked her.

Angie looked up at Nick ad said "Going forward of course and seeing as the stairs is the only thing here other than going back down the hallway we just came from" Angie took the railing of the stairs and began going up them, they creeked with every step she took. After this long she has become more curious than scared f this house. she wondered what she would find at the top of the stairs. "I hope they have windows up here, it would be nice to actually see how far off or under the ground we are. Now that i think about it the reason for no windows could be that we are in a basement."

Nick followed Angie and then thought "We are going up now and i thought we should get down so we could reach the exit... but there were no windows that may mean that we are underground... this is very confusing" Nick still followed her by every step he made the stirs were craking, then he looked at Angie and said to her "Angie i won the race.. do you remember this" he than smile and countinue walking

"Yeah thats what im thinking at least, though its odd to put a living room in a basement"Angie smiled and continued up the stairs they seemed to grow louder the higher you went but that didnt phase angie. "Yep i have a pretty good memory" she laughed "so what favor do you want as your prize?" she added and looked back at him for a second, wondering what kind of favor he was going to ask for.

Nick was following Angie, he knew what he wanted he then said to Angie "Ill tell you latter" he smilled at her and countinued walking thinking for this big house or mansion or whatever this was, he was thinking if this stairs are going to end he was getting tired from all this walking and running and all the things that happened he just wanted to lay on his bed at home... and some other things he wanted as well.

Angie turned her eyes back to the end of the stair which were comming up surprisingly fast compared to the hallway. "Okay then, besides i dont know what kind of favors can be done in a place like this" She reached the top of the stairs and looked around the room, the first thing she noticed was no windows yet again and another hallway, this time you could see a few doors here and there. "I'm guessing this is the main part of the house since there is more doors" she said happily thinking one of these has to be the way out.

Nick saw that they reach the top of the stairs "Finally" he yeld, Nick was so tired he wanted to rest somewhere, he saw that they were again in a hawllay but there werent any windows here, at least there were doors in here, maybe there is a bed in some of the rooms, Nick tought to himself then he said to Angie "Lets check the rooms for an exit"