Finders Keepers

Angie nodded after relaying what had happened, when he held out his hand she took it, getting up off the floor and smiled almost laughing at herself for not thinking of this before "Well i would feel pretty stupid if we could open that door with no problem but since no one has tried and that girl earlier walked out of it there is a good chance that in the next few minutes i will be feeling stupid."

Nick laughed quitly and then he saw a man that was holding a knife at them, Nick was going to punch him when he puted his knife back and throwed holy water at them. Nick looked at him with a confused look "Ahh why do we need this" Nick said it thinking to himself "is this guy crazy" he then staned infront of Angie cuz he didnt want that man to hurt her.

"let me explain something to you, you incompetent bastard. That little girl in there, is being tormented, by evil spirits that eat" he paused and smirked at the boy "...souls. So if you want to get yourself out of here by yourself, then i'll open this door the easy way, a re-lock it with the same spell that the spirits use... Or, you could help me out." He walked to the door and placed his hand on it "You have ten seconds, Nicholas" a blue aura came about his hand as he screamed "RELEASE" and the door made a click noise,

Angie stared confused at the man tossing holy water and she raised her eyebrow "Sir i really dont think you have to worry about any paranormal or supernatural dark spirits, I whole heartly believe we are dealing with humans in need of a good mental hospital and plenty of medication" She looked at Nick in utter confusion of the situation, She laughed to herself thinking possibly he is they one who brought us here to make us all god fearing. When she saw the man open the door in such a strange fashion she became absolutly confused ounce again.

Nick looked at the man confused and then shouted "Ok this is getting ridiculous... what did you did now" Nick got mad then grabed Angies hand and went through the door not wanting to deal with this crazy man, there was something creepy about him but Nick didnt care he just wanted to get out of this place "Angie lets go"

Angie followed giving one quick glance at the man before leaving out the door, "I wonder what the deal with that guy was? A bad trip?" she questioned to herself, her endless questions are going to get the best of her she thought, exspecially when they where so unrealistic half the time.

"Dont know he looked crazy, atleast we will get from this place soon.... i hope" Nick said it walking slowly at a corridor he didnt knew where they were heding to Nicke looked around seeing just walls there was nothing else, Nick didnt notice but he was still holding Angies hand. They were still walking in the corridor Nick couldnt see the end it was very dark and creepy "I dont like this"

Angie nodded firmly holding Nicks hand "I feel like im back in film history watching german exspressionism. wonder how big this house must be for the hall to be this long?" The uncanny atmosphere was beguining to scare her so in an attempt to make conversation and take her mind off the situation she asked "So Nick, how old are you?" the typical get to know you question, and conversation starter.

Nick tried to see the corridors end but he couldnt this was starting to feel like a horror movie, he didnt listen what Angie said "did you asked me how old i am i didnt really listen? im 17... and you?" Nick said to Angie still not letting her hand, this was getting alittle scary, Nick wanted to get out of the house as soon as posiblle

Angie laughed "A young one are you? I'm 18 as of last week" She smiled at him "Hmm this corridor looks pretty long, hey I have an idea, how about we run as fast as we can to the end, who ever wins can have one favor of the loser. You in?" Angie thought if she ran she could numb her brain with adrenaline to forget the hallway.

Nick laughed "Hey who are you calling young" he looked around again and said "ok lets do it... ladys first" Nick said this to her then got ready to start the race. Nick watched at her while she got ready to start, then he though to himself "she is hot"

Angie smirked streching, she wasnt that great at sports but she wasnt horribly bad, "now you dont have to be such a gentalmen, i'm just hoping you dont pass out again" she laughed sticking her tounge out playfully. Angie got ready to run as she smiled at nick "On your mark, get set, Go!" She took off running as fast as she could to the end of the endless hall way.

Brooke gasped and snapped awake with a muffled scream. She was about to scream out loudly when her View attachment 7606own hand flew up to her face. Face cascaded down both sides of her cheeks and her chest heaved heavily. Her eyes could barely adjust to the thick darkness, but by the smell and ominous presence around her, she knew she wasn't in her room or at her house for that matter. Brooke did her best to blink her eyes to gather some vision in her eyes. A blurred form of a human like shape came into view and Brooke had to bite down on her palm to keep herself from screaming again. She didn't know where she was or who was with her, but she didn't like it one bit.

"Where...?"was all she managed to push out of her mouth. The question was not rhetorical but she doubted that the other person knew where she was. Brooke closed her eyes, clasping a hand around her pearls strewn around her neck. I just want to go home...I don't know where I am...I just want to be home. Brooke shut her eyes tighter, gloved hand gripping the very expensive pearl necklace, thinking about how cozy her king sized bed in her mansion. But instead, when her brown eyes opened again, she only saw a boy, an exorcist, and the peeled walls of a little girl's room. Little girl...? Brooke shook her head when a fuzzy image and dialogue of a girl crept into her mind.

"Excuse me...I'm Brooke Robinson...do any of you know what's g-going on here?"she spluttered, looking to the young boy and the other man. She turned around before they could answer, looking down into a hall way to see two teens much like her walking down. The abyss was thickening and Brooke couldn't ignore the deathly sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach when she looked down that hall way.

"WAIT! COME BACK!"she shrieked, beckoning towards the two frantically.

Nick heard someone screaming to them from the room they were before in, Nick grabed Angies hand befor she could ran of, but by mistake she fell on the ground cuz i pulled her, Nick gave her his hand so she could stand and then told her "Im sorry, are you ok? oh and someone shouted to us from the room we were" Nick looked at the room and saw the girl that was screaming at us he than said "maybe we should go back"

Angie felt herself being pulled to the ground, when she anded she was shocked but soon learned the reason for this and she laughed. Angie smiled taking his hand and getting up "Yeah im fine" she looked back to the girl yelling for them mildly surprised. "I guess we must" She began heading back to the little girls bedroom, "I bet you were scared i was going to beat you" she added looking back with a smirk.

Nick smiled at Angie "you think you can beat me well see soon" Nick was walking towards the room when he noticed that as they were walking to the room the room begin to look farther and farther "Hey is it me or is that room movieng" Nick looked confused

Jake looked at the boy who gave him the holy water and sighed getting up to pursue the two that had left when he caught up to them he noticed how the boy had stopped down the hallway. "Hey." He said as he walked up, he didn't want to startle anyone by randomly touching him on his shoulder. "Is it alright if I join the both of you?" He said gazing past the boy trying to figure out what exactly it was he was staring at.

Nick shook his head and then notice the boy from the room was infronnt of him, his head hurted alittle so he looked around the hallway but everything was back to normal. Nick tought to himself "Im getting mad" Nick then saw the boy he totaly forgat that he was infront of him, Nick then smiled and said "Oh yeah you can join us but that girl shouted to us to come back... I dont know should we get out of the house" Nick looked around confused his head was hurting and he didnt feel good he wanted to get from this house as soon as posiblle.

Angie stoped and looked at the room, "Its slow but i think it is, Great, now i wonder what kind of drugs they used to get us here" she shooked her head obviously displeased with the situation "But moving rooms are impossible right?" she asked him confused "i bet we can catch up with it, its not like we have been walking down this hallway for that long, its probally just an illusion" though she said this she really didnt know what was the truth and what was just in her imagination, she always had a vivid imagination but this whole situation was just too exstream. it wasnt long after that woman had called for them before Jake had come sfter them asking if he could join, " the more the marrier" when the room returned to normal she sighed "I can't wait to get home and just sleep this all off"

Nick looked at Angie and asked her " Maybe we should get moveing... i want to get out of this house" Nick said it whille his head still hurted. Nick thought to himslef "Maybe somebody druged us... or just me i guess i was the only one feeling this bad" Nick got tired of waiting and told to them "lets go im tired of staying here" Nick started walking in the hallway looking for the exit