Find Me

B

Bee

Original poster
So, just as the description states. In some large city my character, a female, is visiting, attempting to follow a map when she gets lost, unimaginably lost and cannot seem to find her way to the destination she is hoping to get to. She ends up meeting a stranger. While meeting this stranger they soon find they're both lost and a journey unravels at this coincidence, this leaves room for romance discovery and action.

Just a very small plot for now, but things can be added.

Would you mind if I become your partner on this one?

Well not at all. Did you have any ideas for the plot or would you like to go into it and develop later?

Our two characters could get caught up in government or mafia problems and are forced to help them. They end up having to go to different places in the world thanks to them. I'm thinking of a treasure hunter type thing that they have to do at one point, like Uncharted or Tomb Raider stuff. Then basically make it up as we go along. Unless you want to do more planning before we begin.

Oh no, I like that idea. I tend to be a go with the flow type of girl. :D

Awesome. I feel like playing as a girl on this one. Do you mind? I saw that you're going to play as a girl too, but I don't know if you want to have romance in this or what kind you'd prefer.

I'm up for anything. Whatever happens, happens. Would you like to PM or have a thread?

Thread. Let's have short character sheet at the beginning of our first post so we know a bit about our characters