Not open for further replies.
Dude

Telepathy

So OP
dancing-banana.gif

Did I pass this time? ;-;

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
This past weekend my roommates and I made a blanket fort in the common room and proceeded to stay up for over 24 hours instead of getting a healthy amount of sleep and studying in preparation for finals on Monday. But we made it (albeit a bit sleepily) and our blanket fort is still in great condition, so I guess we'll call it a draw.

This past weekend my roommates and I made a blanket fort in the common room and proceeded to stay up for over 24 hours instead of getting a healthy amount of sleep and studying in preparation for finals on Monday. But we made it (albeit a bit sleepily) and our blanket fort is still in great condition, so I guess we'll call it a draw.
Ok, points for making a blanket fort.

More points for the fact that Fort Linen is still standing.

You will earn even more points if the other side of the dorm builds their own fort and declares war.

Even more points will be earned if dorm-trench warfare ensures.

Sadly, no one has dared to challenge our mighty fort, but it would have been great if someone had. It would have been a great, bloody battle- sheets torn, captured by enemy lines; dwindling ramen packets rationed out to keep us alert during the long nights on watch. Will we ever pass our finals? Will we ever make it home? Will we ever break free from this 90-thread-count Prison?!

War doesn't quilt, but neither shall we fold.

Thanks, I try

Status
Not open for further replies.