Finally, Roleplaying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Felicantus

Original poster
Well hello there!

Finally, I've found the time and energy to finally return to one of my favorite pastimes; roleplaying! Oh the joy of returning to something like this after almost 8 years of complete interweb silence.

I go by Willstar, but oftentimes, people simply end up calling me Will and as such, I would encourage everyone to do just that. I hail from the low lands of Netherlands, which, really, doesn't need that description... and I'm a student of the greatest language in the world, English! At 26, I have had a bit of experience in life though hardly enough to count myself among the wise of this world. I love a good joke, am hardly serious and tend to get a bit sarcastic with most people I call my friends. Despite that, they still love me. Usually.

I'm an avid reader, a prolific writer and a trained librarian. Yes, really. I have the papers to prove it, too.

In case you were wondering, I am, in fact, male. I do have glasses though, so I guess I fit into at least part of the librarian archetype.

That's about it. Looking forward to write with you guys!

Cheers!

Hey there Will! Welcome to Iwaku~ :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh my go!! Hello ! ^^

I've been to your country and I still must say it's beautiful, along Belgium which was closer xD ha ha

Welcome to the other aside of the Fence xD.
Please enjoy your stay, Sir Will. -

It's also an sarcastic saying : a gentleman is simple a Patient Wolf.~. Trying to imagine that, but with a personality.: )

Hiiiii Will! :D Welcome to the community!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.