Finally Picked the Right Hat...

H

HyenaSaint

Original poster
...To say hello! This is actually my second time on the site after a long... long... long hiatus. More than happy to rebrand myself a little, even if I'm still into mostly the same things.

I like tabletop RPGs, fantasy, and 'trapped in an MMO'-style stories. I love playing monster or non-human characters, especially if I can be a hero anyway. It feels like it's gonna take some time to get used to the new layout - but I see a few people I recognize!

Hey there, I like your hat!!

Welcome back, Hynea! Do stick around a while this time, and enjoy this cookie.

Welcome back!! Glad you got your hat situation sorted out. HAHA....anyway, bad pun aside. Glad to have you return!

Hey there, welcome back! It's always cool to see folks returning after being gone awhile. If you need any help at all with finding your way around the new layout, feel free to shoot a PM at any of us Staffers, and we'll be more than happy to help you out :D

Hey Hyena :3 Welcome Back!! Hopefully the new layout is treating you alright but like Starlighter said if you have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask :3

Welcome back, Hyena! Happy to have ya!

Hey there, Hyena! Glad to have you. (: Also, I really like your avatar. Nice art! I see people have already offered their services for questions, but don't be afraid to hit up any one of us. That's what we're here for. That, and manic waving. *waves manically*

Thanks! The picture is actually of one of my go-to characters, a slightly-tubby werewolf-like wizard. He scry'd somewhere he shouldn't and got his eyes seared out by the magical backlash, giving him the "starry sky" eyes pictured.