Finally Free. Looking for two-three people)

Are you Interested?

• Yep!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Nah...tis a silly idea... :-P

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Um...you seem special...are you OK?

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all if Bear doesn't respond by Wednesday we will need to find abother person to play the kid.

Are any of you interested in playing two characters? or do you know anyone who would want to play the kid?

Well since he hasn't responded I'm sure he's out so just keep watching this.

I've never played a child that young before but I think I can manage if your other player flakes. Let me know.​
If Bear doesn't get back to me/this thread by 12:00 PM Eastern US Time than you can have it.

He hasn't been in since Sept 5 so 15 days ago.

I do so we don't have anyone else get tired if waiting and drop out.

OK. @JJ you can go ahead and make the kid. Just put the form here when it's ready. :-)

5b56b3dede7bacd35c0bb473a0feb5ae.jpg

Name:
Xander Wolfe

Pronunciation:
Zan-dur Wolf

Personality:
Xander, for the most part, is a quiet child. He doesn't speak much unless spoken to, preferring body language to spoken. He loves to learn, and anything his mother attempts to teach him is fastened upon with rapt attentions, and usually, quickly mastered (or as close to mastered as a 7 year old can get). Most of this is due to the complete and utter lack of new stimulation, as by this age Noa has likely run out of things to teach him. His mother taught him to fear "Mr. Wolfe" and so he does, no longer even needing to be told to hide under the bed when the man makes an appearance.

Bio: (At least 3 paragraphs)
He was born in "captivity" and raised in the cell alongside his mother, learning and growing in the small, confined space, but not knowing that this was not, in fact, normal.

(not sure what else to put here honestly since he's so young and undersocialized, see Noa's history for more info!)

-learning new things
-showering/being in the water
-exercising/wrestling

Dislikes/Fears:
-Mr. Wolfe
-wide, open spaces (once applicable)
-loud noises
-raised voices
-being away from Noa

Family(Mother, Father, etc):
Mother: Noa Abramovic
Father: Ravel Wolfe
(for grandparents/etc. see Noa or Ravel's descriptions!)​

Alright awesome! I will try to get started today!

(Sorry a bit busy, but hopefully everything will be up today or tomorrow. If not someone message me, please.)

Though if anyone wants to volunteer to put up the IC thread and get all the characters in it that would be cool too. :-)

This was second attempt and like the first one the guy playing the kid quit.

Maybe I'll just remove the kid character/play both mom and kid myself.

Would y'all be down for that?

That might be what's needed for it to continue.

OK lemme make my own form for the kid and then I'll fix the thread and then we can continue. Probably be restarting tomorrow or sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.