Finally Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're right. I am afraid. I'm afraid of losing what I have....I only have my memories now and losing them would terrify me. I suppose I could try for a little while....assuming you aren't too thick-headed to teach," She said as she continued to levitate beside him only inches off the ground. She didn't care and didn't pay any attention to any of the other people around, they didn't interest her and she certainly had no reason to give them the time of day. She was slightly curious as to what exactly was taught at this school, after all when she practiced magic one would either find a powerful sorcerer or sorceress and become their apprentice, or you would teach yourself. She was part of the latter group.

That's better, my Lady. Cure your sad face. You, being a necromancer, should know that "It is not dead what can eternal lie, and with the strange aeons, even death may die." A writer said that, but is still very certain.
They finally entered the classroom and Boris greeted all his classmates and sat.

Melinda remained silent now, she didn't care for his little quote. It was quite boring and seemed more like nonsense to her. She made a small stool out of the floor itself, causing the same material to rise from the floor to make a small seat. She simply felt like taking a seat rather than standing around. She spoke not a word and simply listened to everything at first. She noticed a severe lack of any real instruction. It felt more like some sort of philosophy class to her. With a frown on her face she stood up and interrupted the teacher.

"Is this what you call magic?" She questioned, "Constantly bombarding them with this philosophical thoughts are pretty but of no real use to magic. To understand magic you need to understand WHY circles have power and what GIVES them power."

"And who would you happen to be little miss?" The teacher glared down at her from his spot. To him, she looked like a child who just wandered in. "Mr. Boris if you cannot contain your little sister she will have to leave."

"Pardon me for not introducing myself but you should show more respect towards your elders. My name is Melinda Rarlenest. I am a sorceress. And your methods are mediocre at best."

"M-Melinda....Rarlenest?! Surely you must be joking! She died hundreds of years ago!"

"Not so! I was forced into a doll," She said as she approached the teacher.

Last edited:
Oh, right, sorry Mister Claverie. Lady Melinda is part of my intend to prove that Human Soul really exists. If i can demonstrate that, then there are a few things that are going to change about our way to think magic. Said Boris simply Who do you think Melinda Rarlenest is or was?

Boris smiled a little, almost imperceptible and looked at the man directly, amused. He never liked the guy, he though he was better than anyone else and treated him disrespectfuly. Moreover, he teached "Magic Philosophy and Ethics" but it was a shitty class when the only thing he did ws lecturing them about christian beliefs towards magic, that is, demonic arts and more stupidity like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.