Final Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
IC comes tonight!

The Driver - Limov "Lee" Goraya

"More reliable than heavily-paid mercenary that is also son," in his own words. Limov Goraya is the ever-ready transportation service available to the Final Five, able to taxi any number of individuals to any location with incredible efficiency, style, and skill. Though he hides his behind a mask today, many of the Final Five are left to assume he is the "strangely missing" world-famous stunt driver, "Artas".

Any and everything with a control stick of some sort is his forte, and you can bet your ass he can move it well. Be it an 18-wheeler or a factory forklift, he can get you where you need to be ASAP.

The Informant - John Cornell

The most absent of the Final Five supporters, his job nevertheless requires he be out in the field on a constant basis. His phone number is available at all times, however, granting the Final Five access to a wealth of information that he may or may not be able to get within a few seconds. What he doesn't know he sets out immediately to retrieve, with varying degrees of success depending on how guarded the knowledge is.

Considering his ability, it's frequently assumed he has his own network of underlings and sources, adding to the Final Five resources though John makes a point of saying that he isn't a, "member" of the Final Five and thus has no reason to offer up his own sources. Ultimately, he is moreso a friend than a member, though his availability and responsiveness to Final Five requests is without bounds.

The Servants - Mason Wick and Amoix Resieulle

The caretakers of "The Den", Mason and Amoix ensure the available living quarters and facilities for the Final Five are cleanly and welcoming. They can cook, clean, drive, and consult, among a number of other miscellaneous tasks. Though their skills are more highly focused on the domestic, their ability to adapt to new requests is astounding, testament to their natural aptitude for "anything at all".

The White Coat - Anfisa Yemelin

Though she is a "White Coat" of the Shanhu metropolis, her services to the Final Five have afforded her a get-out-of-jail-free card, as long as she continues to aid them. Daughter to a line of New Soviet scientists, her vast intelligence and presence within the scientific community affords the Final Five access to a bottomless hole filled with technology and research. Though she has her "standards", there are few things she won't work to make for the Final Five, or otherwise retrieve from her colleagues.

Need a freeze ray? Done. What about an extremely small device that can fit into the back of your ear that nevertheless has the power to jam all radio signals in a five mile radius? It'll take some fenagling, but she can do it. Besides technology, Anfisa is also a certified medical doctor, and can deal with wounds the Final Five faces may not be able to naturally heal from.

The Hacker - Konoe "Yigga" Sakato

In reality, "Yigga" is two individuals; a pair of Japanese sisters adopting the same online persona, though the Final Five are only familiar in person with the younger sibling, Konoe. To the group as a whole, Yigga serves as the "young perspective" into the online community, able to relay suspicious information retrieved from online discussions to the Final Five. When hacking is needed, Yigga can do their best to try and break in, either to get information or to disable machines foolishly hooked up to the worldwide web. When brought along Konoe tends to be more useful, able to physically mess with hardware that are otherwise unable to be reached.

More supporters soon to come!

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/final-five-ic.117336/

IC is up! Sorry about the wait. Last night my network box kept restarting itself for some unknown (retarded) reason, so I was without internet frequently.
Feel free to be wherever in The Den, doing whatever it is your character does. I'm looking for either one or two rounds of interaction, to jump-start some future relationships between you guys, before I'll bring in the next portion (which will be a lot less mundane).

• Thank You
Reactions: Azaryin
One more round of stuff between y'all. Feel free to have someone take charge and go to a restaurant or whatever. After that we'll scene skip to being at the indicated Abyssal location.

@Bootfist If you could post something along the lines of reaching The Den and finding it empty of fellow Final Five (but not supporters), that'd work. Otherwise if he wants to meet them specifically at a restaurant (if they choose to go to one) then meet them there.

That'll work. Do you want me to do that right meow? Like, RIGHT meow? Post something as if everyone has already left anyway? Right meow?

That'll work. Do you want me to do that right meow? Like, RIGHT meow? Post something as if everyone has already left anyway? Right meow?

I'd save your post for last, so you have the opportunity to decide.

WELCOME TO THE BANDWAGON SONS.

Oh right. @Click This

Kyouko should totally just set off some unconscious triggers in Iphie :3

Last edited:
Sorry for the absurd delay this early in! Things got really busy all the sudden, and I didn't even have the chance to keep up on my CV duties. D:
Rest assured, catching up here is my priority one!

Well...this is awkward. XD Asuras assumed that you and Bootfist just disappeared from the rp, which is why he brought in Skys and Click as the apprentice-replacements.

• Thank You
Reactions: SamIO
Aha! I can get that post taken down, then. Sorry for that! ^.^;

Let's wait for a response from him first.

• Thank You
Well...this is awkward. XD Asuras assumed that you and Bootfist just disappeared from the rp, which is why he brought in Skys and Click as the apprentice-replacements.
I noticed that. There was no indication of that at all. Nothing was mentioned on the OOC thread, and he didn't come talk to me about it either. I would've let everyone know if I was leaving the RP. I was just really whipped this week, so I didn't have a lot of time to devote to writing a post when all I could do was come home and crash every night.

But yeah I'm leaving the RP since this has come to light.

@Samster Unfortunately, having given Click This and Skyswimsky a spot in the roleplay (after assuming you'd left), I simply can't eject one of them now. I set a rule originally that posting rounds were to be about 2 days each, and though I originally gave Bootfist a pass (because he told me he was busy at the time, and also wanted to make it so his character arrived later as the "new guy") I also ejected him after he failed to post (or notify me of absence) a second time. I have nothing against you, Samster, but I've got to uphold the decisions I've made.

• Thank You
Time to do the alley-oop.

Wao. Inb4 no heroic power up and Kyouko stays useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.