Final Fantasy X-Our Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I'm sorry. You can try to entertain yourself by doing what Purity is doing. Just a suggestion

hummmmm *gose to jump in and hope someone joins in the rp she would make*

I hope i don't bother you, but i think i have to change Saya's class. After thinking about it, she seems more of a hybrid class, with black belt as her secondary. Black belt or monk since she uses close range attacks and her fists, but since she is an Al-Bhed she is also skilled with mechanics and even uses a mechanic weapon. I can even adjust her limit attacks to that by simply creating bullets for her gauntlets from items instead of striking with raw power. And she also doesn't look like a miss universe it i may say that.
It may be just me, but she is more of a Mechanist/Gadgeteer/Tinker or Engineer than a black belt.

So something more like Rikku? Okay that works.

Great.
Now since you are already here, any chance for the rp to start?

Well... I guess we could start and just do for our characters meeting while we wait for our summoner to post their profile. I'll have to do it tomorrow, though. I just ran my butt off and I haven't the will to start the thing. Sorry for the extended wait.

you ran your butt off I ran 2 K 2 Or was it Km? but i only did have of it because i poped somthing and it hurt like hell.

Is that all we're going to get to work with? What city are we in? What's the building like? What's the weather in the surrounding area?

Fixed. I meant to go back, but had stuff to do so i just wanted to get something up there.

what did you fixs theres nothing fixs XD i dont see it i gusse

I expect this is filled?

As of now, yes. but if there isnt a reply from someone who i wont say, ill talk to you. and just so you know if i contact you id like you to be reliable. nothing makes me angrier than when people arent reliable in Rps. i have kicked people out and i will do it again. that goes for everyone

Um... Sure, no worries. If I don't post for a while just shoot me a PM, sometimes I get sidetracked, that's all.

alright. ill contact yu sometime tomorrow if the spot opens up

By the way. You should post the link to the IC thread into your first post. Since the thread here has already moved a bit, searching for the link is kinda inconvenient.

Agreed an Im sorry I have not played FFX or any of them In a Long time

*Turns Into A Tree Due To Waiting*

I, too, wonder where everyone is. I suspect I ended up posting a "tl;dr" post and folks got intimidated or something.

what? why are you here Req =_= JK well come im going to post

Status
Not open for further replies.