Final Fantasy X-Our Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to say that she had a magical item that changed her appearance because there is not Illusion Mage. I would say that she is more of a ranger, considering her bow and arrow. Other than that, good; and 8 years of being a Guardian works.

Ok thanks I just want to try that i love the illusion.

Or dire situations, once a chapter? Like... we come across, a behemoth? XD

Okay, that works. Now, all we need is to wait for our Summoner and we can begin!!! And I would like to keep this as our final group; so, as of now, Sign Ups are closed!

And, yea probably. But we shall see!!!! But more than likely yes.

the edit is accepted. Your character is complete. Now we have to wait for our Summoner; after that, we can begin

andilyn is our summoner. and the Ranger's special skill is Barrage-Attack four enemies at one time with reduced attack power

Just a thought, wouldn't our limit breaks be a bit more... impressive and dramatic?

Black Mage - Double Magic.
Monk - Duel.
White Mage - Heroic Pulse. (Like Aeris' Planet Protector ability in FF7, makes party members temporarily invincible).

You know, iconic and named abilities? Even the party members of FF10 had named attacks.

No, no, no. You misunderstand. The things I listed are just class skills they are just little perks about each of the classes, not the Limit Breaks

WHERE IS HE OR SHE >x( but i cant force someone. or can i. *use jadi-mind-trick-thing to get her or him here but failed.*

Don't worry lol. I'll give andilyn until I get home from school tomorrow to notify me, that gives them plenty of time to get on and post. Sorry if you think that is a too long of a wait, but I like to be fair to my RPers

shh we're just jittering impatiently. we're actually ok.

at least i am.

i'm gonna choose a few attacks and write up descriptions of what they do.
or find video/gifs. xD tho I'll probably be keeping to magic 1 attacks and physicals for the minor battles. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.