Final Fantasy VII -- Something Specific

• Thread starter Perfect Neglect
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Perfect Neglect

Original poster
As the title suggests, I'm looking for Final Fantasy VII RP-- specifically, I'd like to write as Reno. This is a sort of throwback to when I used to RP years ago, and I've been craving it lately for whatever reason.

What makes this a bit more specific is that I'm looking for something gritty, and involving other members of the TURKS. It would also be preferable if you are comfortable with violence, drugs, alcohol, and highly sexual scenes-- but I'm willing to compromise on that. I generally lean toward mxm, but I can be persuaded into mxf in the right setting.

I do ask that you be comfortable writing at the adept-advanced level. I tend to average around 3-6 paragraphs per post, but am certainly willing to write more. I also prefer that my partners be friendly and willing to chat OOC.

If you have any questions or are interested, please PM me. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have loved Reno since the beginning of time. That man is just hella sexy!

D:

I do normally play Female characters though. I hope that's okay, I absolutely adore final fantasy, but beyond that I love gritty/dark roleplays. Use, abuse, sex, drugs and rock and roll! *ahem*

I read your roleplay resume- I think we could work beautifully together, but if you aren't interested in doing MxF I understand ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.