4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance,
fftacticswlpr06-1600x1200.jpg

Just as the name infers, this will be a Final Fantasy-based role-playing story-line, although not a fan based one. So no using original characters. I'd like to take a moment and give credit where cred is due and say that Final Fantasy Tactics in whatever iteration, is property of Square Enix. I do not wish to infringe upon, nor plagiarize their work in any means seeking monetary compensation or claim their ideas as my own. I do however, seek to make a fun game out of a PlayStation original's stock. I love it second to Final Fantasy 7, and before Final Fantasy 8, 9 and 10.

The reason why I am putting this here, and not in Fantasy or One x One--or even Fandom is because I was going to implement the dice system this site offeres, in building your character, posting attacks, etc. I wanted some peoples thoughts and opinions before I moved on. Another reason why I am doing it this way, is so I don't put hours and hours into something, only to have it die because people can't commit. Life gets busy, I know. But as sick as I am, I can still drag myself on here and make an attempt.

I'm not saying I'm better, or that my problems are worse. I don't know. I'm saying thati's frustrating is all.

So that said, what do you think of a Final Fantasy-based role-play where we implement the Dice system for EXP, Money, Spells, Characters-etc?

I was also going to implement the Jobs from the first Tactics, like Black Mae, White Mage, Time mage, Squire, Chemist and so on. So that would of course mean you would need need DP (Development points.)​

Reactions: Silver
Status
Not open for further replies.