Final Fantasy IVX (14)! Let's talk about it!

LunaValentine

A smiling Face
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, scifi, videogame, romance, pretty flexible really
So I'm big on final fantasy 14 at this point. So let's talk about it!
What Data Center are you on?
What server?
What's your character's current race?
Favorite class?
Favorite scion?

Make sure to put Endwalker spoilers in spoilers!

I'm on Primal on the Lamia server. My character is a Hyur Midlander (update! I am back to being an elezen wildwood!) and my favorite class is Paladin!

And my favorite scion is G'raha Tia! He's such a wonderful sweetheart!

Tell me about favorite moments! If you're interested in playing feel free to ask questions!

Last edited:
another ffxiv friend! i'm currently not subbed because of my unhealthy addictions to mmos but i adore the game.

i'm also on primal, but on excalibur! i play as a seeker of the sun miqote, but i'm always tempted to become a little lalafell just because of how silly they look running around LOL. my favourite class is black mage, but i struggle with it constantly so i main dancer instead.

i love g'raha as well but also thancred :3c

i think my favourite part of ffxiv is the community and how fun it was to log on everyday and see the usual ffxiv shenanigans in limsa lominsa or just the grind of crafting/gathering and working towards cute glams!

here's my WoL with her pals!

2021-09-30_22-07-57-711_Off.png

Reactions: LunaValentine
Black Mage is hard! I can respect that! I love making friends via emoting at them haha! Or making friends by scaring them! I scared someone with the snowman mount and now they're on my friend list!

• Love
Reactions: tilucki
Black Mage is hard! I can respect that! I love making friends via emoting at them haha! Or making friends by scaring them! I scared someone with the snowman mount and now they're on my friend list!
my absolute favourite thing is when im walking around doing daily tasks and people emote at me! those small interactions are genuinely the best parts of mmo's in my opinion!

Reactions: LunaValentine
my absolute favourite thing is when im walking around doing daily tasks and people emote at me! those small interactions are genuinely the best parts of mmo's in my opinion!
I DOTE MALE MIQOTE! And if they ask me not to I try to remember not to!

• Love
Reactions: tilucki