3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance,
Okay, so a few things here; we will both be playing characters we've created, and not Originals like Zack, Cloud or Sephiroth. I will be playing a 2nd Class SOLDIER. The reason being is that I wanted to make my character strong but not overly powerful while also giving him the ability to grow as well as the room for potential, which I love to incorporate because it means your character evolves. That said, I would love it if someone could play a ShinRa field agent who he's been assigned to.

I would like it if they pressed each other's buttons; he's a bonafide smart ass so he'll pick on her. Maybe she's incredibly blunt and has a tendency to point out when he's failed. Don't get me wrong, I want the two over time to fall in love and come together at some point for a heated moment. But lets build to that moment with them, at first, not exactly appreciating each other at first in comedic and trying ways. I also want them to protedt and save one another as a back and forth thing. I love strong female leads with a vulnerability to them.

Setting: I have thought about the best ways to approach this and I've narrowed it down to two paths we can take:

The first path takes place during ShinRa's armed conflict with the nation of Wutai. This will solve many issues and essentially give us a foundation from which to build our story around, it can also add flair and make things resonate because it is a war. Those moments when they arent fighting the enemy or each other are all the more meaningful when they gradually get closer.

The second path is a bit more open in the context we aren't confined by one historical event. That said, it will be more challenging to work up and build around their relationship.This will take place after Advent Children. My character is now an ex-SOLDIER 2nd Class and is a mercenary and fighting champion at the Gold Saucer.

I would like this to be a mature roleplay. I apologize for posting it here but when I click on the red bedroom it gives me a blank page.

I do have a couple requirements; one being my partner should expect multiple paragraph posts that are detailed and well-worded. I expect the same. I dont expect a book or a grammer nazi.

I also fully expect my partner to build this WITH me. So, questons, suggetions, and ideas are welcome as long as they are relvent to the story and world.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FoxyAlice
I would love to write this with you. I have replayed seven a little while ago and have been making cosplay to wear for the remake release XD

• Love
Reactions: Apollyon
Great! pm me about what you like to do and which setting we. should play!

@Cirilla

Status
Not open for further replies.