Not open for further replies.
K

Komorebi

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
Komo, Rebi... Whatever you want really.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm a girl, with all the physical qualities of a woman but none of the grace or elegance that people seem to think we naturally possess. I don't stick to gender normalities, I don't like girly stuff and have been a tomboy for as long as I can remember.

How old are you?
I'm 18, woot woot! Alcohol time!!!

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yup :p
Been doing this roleplaying gig for a while now, started about... 4 months ago. Not the best but not the worst either.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Single partner mostly. I just find group ones to be disorganised and all over the place and rarely do they last long.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

Jumping in puddles of course. Who cares if I have an immune deficiency? :p

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Right now?
The Evil That Men Do by Iron Maiden :p
It's amazing, the entire album is amazing :3

That's it from me. Talk to you soon, don't feel shy! Talk to me!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: ActualHumanBean
Welcome and hello!

First thing: 18 means hello alcohol??? I am still stuck on that being 21. I have heard of other places that allow it but I can never be sure anymore. Gwah.
And I kind of have to agree with group vs single. But if you get the right active people on a group with the right story... MAN.

So, have fun. And may the RPs be with you!

Welcome and hello!

First thing: 18 means hello alcohol??? I am still stuck on that being 21. I have heard of other places that allow it but I can never be sure anymore. Gwah.
And I kind of have to agree with group vs single. But if you get the right active people on a group with the right story... MAN.

So, have fun. And may the RPs be with you!

Hehe, Australia is an amazing place! :p
You can drink here at 16, if you've got your parents permission to do so. :)

Well hello there!

First things first, try not to drink to much!
A drunk Komo does not make a good role-playing Komo!

Humor aside, I hope you enjoy your time at Iwaku and can find some awesome role-plays to be a part of.
Seeing you mentioned group vs singles, here are some tips that I have picked up in terms of a better group role-play experience.

1) Make use the role-player resumes on people's profiles. A good balance of passive and active role-players can help determine a role-play's success. In addition, you can see whether you mesh with their style and vice versa.

2) Step up yourself (With the GM's permission of course). Often times, you can help a role-play through rough times. As a GM myself, I am always open for player opinions/assistance if they are willing and have good ideas.

3) At the least have fun and keep those fingers crossed for an amazing group. Not all groups turn out with the most successful story in the end, but as long as you had fun while it lasted...well that is truly what matters. Hell, find others with similar interests throughout the role-plays your participate in (single or group), and try putting something together yourself.
Personally, I spent many months wading through role-plays that never truly got anywhere, but in the end, I found a group that I now GM for, and we've been together for over a year now! It can happen!

Once again, welcome to Iwaku, and if you have any questions about role-plays, the site, etc, don't hesitate to ask any of the community volunteers/staff members!
We are here to help!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
ehen48.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.